Workout/Fitness "Partners"

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is your significant other(s) into fitness and health with you? like on the same page? they try? or just health freak?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My other half, note I did not say better half.lol yes he trains with me our whole house is an arsenal of supplements with equal money spent between both of us.

He is harder to get to stay on diet as he goes on about baking cookies at 1am. But we support each other in training, gym fashion..lol and supps and juice.

tattoopierced1

my wife hates everything about lifting. good thing i get motivation from myself.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Yes but this happened with chicks who also wanted/demanded that I stop jucing. The chick I'm seeing right now goes to the gym about 3 times a week, she has a sorry routine, she cooks a lot of Italian food, which I don't mind on cheat days. She's just lucky to have a lightning fast metabolism. She's 5'7'' and 130 but she carries them very well.

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
yes, i work out with him at home ( not being perverted) but we work very very hard together which is good. My time at the gym is more my social sorta stuff.. i don't talk or stand around like most people I see, i actually do work out hard, but its my ego time.

jrm

jrm

Awards
Single now but hoping to find one as passionate about it as I am.

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
we go to the gym together...but she won't have anything to do with me while there haha...she's supportive of my habits- keeps begging me to pin. but her w/o is **** and won't listen to anything!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
we go to the gym together...but she won't have anything to do with me while there haha...she's supportive of my habits- keeps begging me to pin. but her w/o is **** and won't listen to anything!
She's begging you to pin ! ? That's a keeper my friend. I can't find one who thinks it's cool to juice it up. They just keep comparing juice to things like crack or heroin

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
She's begging you to pin ! ? That's a keeper my friend. I can't find one who thinks it's cool to juice it up. They just keep comparing juice to things like crack or heroin
for sure a keeper...haha all my friends that are into this stuff are jealous of that fact...and she's open with it too when we're out and about if the topic ever comes up. i love it! too bad i won't be pinning anytime soon lol

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
dude, my wife doeesnt let me buy any supplements! she went through some class that talked about side effects of supplements and bam, the end of my supps

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
there are millions aways around what your wife says...

Tiberius

Awards
  • Established
The wife is my lifting partner. She sucks at spotting though! Shhh, don't tell I said that.

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
go slang some of your supps to other troops, get the cash, go get a money order, and order away brotha! she'll never know!!

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
The wife is my lifting partner. She sucks at spotting though! Shhh, don't tell I said that.
i told your wife... apparently she doesnt suck at spoting, shes just trying to get the life insurance money

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
and you seriously think you can't get some supp's?!? come on bro...get some juice!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My other half, note I did not say better half.lol yes he trains with me our whole house is an arsenal of supplements with equal money spent between both of us.

He is harder to get to stay on diet as he goes on about baking cookies at 1am. But we support each other in training, gym fashion..lol and supps and juice.
crader thats funny lol. baking cookies haha sounds like roles are switched it seems...

when you guys buy supps you set aside an equal amt. and pick what you want?

did someone say juice?:blink: lol

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Single now but hoping to find one as passionate about it as I am.
x2. that would be sweet huh?
it also ties in with someone that doesnt mind if i do a cycle or two, actually helping me pin those hard to reach spots.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
crader thats funny lol. baking cookies haha sounds like roles are switched it seems...

when you guys buy supps you set aside an equal amt. and pick what you want?

did someone say juice?:blink: lol
He is horrible about staying on diet. We try to get supps we both can take. Like clen and supps. But yeah I'm currently looking for an edge;) one that wont turn me male..lol

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
there are options out there......;)

I always like to see couples in the gym helping each other out, its a sweet concept to share the same hobbies.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No sweetness here just raw competition and pushing...