Tara Reid - Hot Again ???

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Nice...there is something off about her face, but I can get past that.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I dunno, that's kinda pushing it. I remember her chest used to be so flat, she could lay on her back and I could do my homework on it.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Reaper, you don't remember all that sh*t about her botched boob job?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I think I heard something about that but I never really got the full story. Go ahead and tell me about it.

Tara Reid is kinda like Paris Hilton. They are both overused human condoms....ya dig ?

Chuck Norris does not use condoms. He just f-cks one girl and while she's on him f-cks another girl.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
You can probably still find the paparazzi pics of when her boob fell out of her dress on a red carpet showing a really badly botched boob job, then a few months later, it fell out again, showing that she got it fixed..

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
her eyes are to far apart. has her boobs always been that big? they didnt look that big a few years ago.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
shes hot, fake tits (so what), has money, fame, and loves to party. sign me up with her :bruce3:

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Her stomach is all f-d up from a bad lipo job.

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Her stomach is all f-d up from a bad lipo job.
So that's that that's from? I saw a picture of her on the beach and her stomach looked terrible but I could never figure out why!

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
This poor girl has a history of bad cosmetic surgery, doesn't she have some Hollywood friends that could get her a decent doctor the first time???

Loose skin is a b*itch !

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dunno how they get bad jobs done and don't notice it themselves...Must be nice to have everyone around you tell you anything you want to hear :)