Tara Reid - Hot Again ???

1. Question Tara Reid - Hot Again ???

********: TARA REID - ST TROPEZ & HOT AGAIN ???

Sometimes "lipo suction" is the right choice !

2. Nice...there is something off about her face, but I can get past that.

3. I dunno, that's kinda pushing it. I remember her chest used to be so flat, she could lay on her back and I could do my homework on it.
    •   

4. Reaper, you don't remember all that sh*t about her botched boob job?

5. aww come on she is cute!

6. I think I heard something about that but I never really got the full story. Go ahead and tell me about it.

Tara Reid is kinda like Paris Hilton. They are both overused human condoms....ya dig ?

Chuck Norris does not use condoms. He just f-cks one girl and while she's on him f-cks another girl.

7. You can probably still find the paparazzi pics of when her boob fell out of her dress on a red carpet showing a really badly botched boob job, then a few months later, it fell out again, showing that she got it fixed..

8. her eyes are to far apart. has her boobs always been that big? they didnt look that big a few years ago.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    her eyes are to far apart. has her boobs always been that big? they didnt look that big a few years ago.
    lol..agreed

10. shes hot, fake tits (so what), has money, fame, and loves to party. sign me up with her :bruce3:

11. Her stomach is all f-d up from a bad lipo job.

12. Quote Originally Posted by jas123 View Post
    Her stomach is all f-d up from a bad lipo job.
    So that's that that's from? I saw a picture of her on the beach and her stomach looked terrible but I could never figure out why!

13. This poor girl has a history of bad cosmetic surgery, doesn't she have some Hollywood friends that could get her a decent doctor the first time???

Loose skin is a b*itch !

14. I dunno how they get bad jobs done and don't notice it themselves...Must be nice to have everyone around you tell you anything you want to hear

Similar Forum Threads

1. Britney Spears- Hot Again ? ? ?
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 10:24 AM
  2. Hot or Not Show
    By Gmonkey in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-20-2003, 11:39 PM
  3. Hot Sauce Yay or Nay?
    By ex_banana-eater in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13