American Gladiator Returnz!!!Featuring Coleman and Cutler!!!

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Nah this is far from true,but that would be some BadAss TV for sure...watching some little scrawny guy charge Coleman and get his head ripped off from clipping his Lat-Spread!!!

I'd apply as a Contestant if Mellissa Dettweiller was on there,I'd gladly let her beat the sh1t outta me and have her way with me...:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I'd order the ppv.....

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Battledome was better, T-Money, Odell,....

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Kuda was my fav.
Yeah, that's his name. I couldn't remember. He was another favorite of mine.

They're always playing the American Gladiators on ESPN Classic. I wonder how athletic guys like Ronnie and Cutler are at their current sizes?

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that's his name. I couldn't remember. He was another favorite of mine.

They're always playing the American Gladiators on ESPN Classic. I wonder how athletic guys like Ronnie and Cutler are at their current sizes?
I'm thinkin' Coleman tries to stay off his feet,most video stuf I've seen of him is always chilin' on the couch eaitin' this/that....lol....I would hate to be his Knees,any 0f his joints for that matter,ouch..

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Battledome was better, T-Money, Odell,....
This is shocking. Battledome better than American Gladiators, never. Was there a guy named Bubba on Battledome? A tall white guy, that always wore a cutoff flannel. The events in American Gladiators were amazing.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is shocking. Battledome better than American Gladiators, never. Was there a guy named Bubba on Battledome? A tall white guy, that always wore a cutoff flannel. The events in American Gladiators were amazing.
yeah i remember that guy too. American Gladiators was better overall and battledome more of a wwf type deal. They had good events too tho.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nitro lol
Ronnie and Jay would be done on the first event. I don't care how lean you are, those events weren't designed for 300 pound monsters :)

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, forgot about flannel man. I liked the announcer with the scratchy voice on BD. He was just some skinny guy that talked crap about all the "gladiators".

I remember for a few season of AG, all the contestants were like 190 max. while the gladiators were supposed to be 230+. It cracked me up.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, forgot about flannel man. I liked the announcer with the scratchy voice on BD. He was just some skinny guy that talked crap about all the "gladiators".

I remember for a few season of AG, all the contestants were like 190 max. while the gladiators were supposed to be 230+. It cracked me up.
The flannel guy was the best battledomer, he dominated.

AG had a couple hot chicks. Lace, if I remember correctly, was pretty hot. I think it was every season that the contestants were 180 or so, and the gladiators were all at least 220. Most of the gladiators were so unathletic that it should've evened out, except for the fact that the contestants were unathletic and small. Breakthrough and Conquer was nice. You had to score a touchdown on a small field and than push a gladiator out of a circle. The event where you had a bunch of cylinders you had to try and dunk a ball into and a bunch of gladiators trying to stop you. There was some carnage in that event. The finale was cool too.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
The flannel guy was the best battledomer, he dominated.

AG had a couple hot chicks. Lace, if I remember correctly, was pretty hot. I think it was every season that the contestants were 180 or so, and the gladiators were all at least 220. Most of the gladiators were so unathletic that it should've evened out, except for the fact that the contestants were unathletic and small. Breakthrough and Conquer was nice. You had to score a touchdown on a small field and than push a gladiator out of a circle. The event where you had a bunch of cylinders you had to try and dunk a ball into and a bunch of gladiators trying to stop you. There was some carnage in that event. The finale was cool too.
Powerball was the dunking event I think. It was cool when one of the contestants talked **** because then the gladiators would gang up on him.
They had some former NFLers on there as gladiators. Was Mulleted Manchowder Maker ever one? :lol:

The best was the Battledome event where they had to climb to the top of this spinnning hill and Kuda was on top. He always tossed people off and they went flying. I remember a saw a guy get his ankle snapped pretty bad on that once.

I think Diamond was my favorite chick from AG.

That's one creepy avator, getswole.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Powerball was the dunking event I think. It was cool when one of the contestants talked **** because then the gladiators would gang up on him.
They had some former NFLers on there as gladiators. Was Mulleted Manchowder Maker ever one? :lol:

The best was the Battledome event where they had to climb to the top of this spinnning hill and Kuda was on top. He always tossed people off and they went flying. I remember a saw a guy get his ankle snapped pretty bad on that once.

I think Diamond was my favorite chick from AG.

That's one creepy avator, getswole.
I didn't remember any former NFLers on their.

That Battldedome event with the spinning hill was a disaster waiting to happen. I remember that gruesome ankle snap, that was just nasty.

Some of my favorite AG events were atlasphere, that pyramid thing, hang tough, there were so many cool events.

Someone needs to start a new AG/Battledome style series. One of the events should be to get in a cage with Nog and see who lasts the longest before being subbed, no striking of course.

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Someone needs to start a new AG/Battledome style series. One of the events should be to get in a cage with Nog and see who lasts the longest before being subbed, no striking of course.
Larry flint should do a XXX Chick gladiator series....Now that would be hawt:thumbsup:

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Thats for all the IFBB women haters out there:thumbsup:
That chick is not that manly, besides the photoshopped male chest. We're not IFBB women haters, I respect what they do, I just don't want to bang them. The fitness competitors are a different story.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I didn't remember any former NFLers on their.

That Battldedome event with the spinning hill was a disaster waiting to happen. I remember that gruesome ankle snap, that was just nasty.

Some of my favorite AG events were atlasphere, that pyramid thing, hang tough, there were so many cool events.

I think Nitro and Gemini were former NFLers, although probably not very successful ones. I don't remember the pyramid thing, but those other events were cool. I guess the closest thing that they have these days is Pros vs. Joes. That would be cool to see a new one. They could have a : how long can you last in the cage before A Silva picks you apart, or a how many punches does it take you to make Justin Eilers do a cartoonesque KO shuffle.

As for IFBB chicks, I don't mind girls BBing, but I don't like the side effects of juice on them. Either way they aren't really my type. I like a chick with an ass like Vida Guerra.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Colemand and Cutler probably couldn't get up a flight of stairs without needing a break and a Gatorade.

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Colemand and Cutler probably couldn't get up a flight of stairs without needing a break and a Gatorade.
LOL,so true

Like trying to race a ferrarri w/ no engine on just a 9volt battery...

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I think Nitro and Gemini were former NFLers, although probably not very successful ones. I don't remember the pyramid thing, but those other events were cool. I guess the closest thing that they have these days is Pros vs. Joes. That would be cool to see a new one. They could have a : how long can you last in the cage before A Silva picks you apart, or a how many punches does it take you to make Justin Eilers do a cartoonesque KO shuffle.

As for IFBB chicks, I don't mind girls BBing, but I don't like the side effects of juice on them. Either way they aren't really my type. I like a chick with an ass like Vida Guerra.
I met Vida Guerra at some signing thing at a mall near where I live(D.C.). She is soooo tiny in person. She is adorable, and good god her ass in person is even better.

I either forgot or never realized that Gemini and Nitro were former NFLers. How many times do you think you would've gotten subbed in that timed grappling thingy with Couture on Pro's vs Joe's?

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I met Vida Guerra at some signing thing at a mall near where I live(D.C.). She is soooo tiny in person. She is adorable, and good god her ass in person is even better.

I either forgot or never realized that Gemini and Nitro were former NFLers. How many times do you think you would've gotten subbed in that timed grappling thingy with Couture on Pro's vs Joe's?
I would def. try to guillotine him if he ducked his head for a takedown just for the hell of it. He'd no doubt escape immediately and be pissed and probably slam me hard. I wonder if pulling guard would have been a good idea? He'd probably just pass right away or tap me to something like a neck crank. I'd guess about 5.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I don't think he would sub me that many times. I would do my best Barry Sanders imitation in the octagon.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I'd give him the old Iceman Eye Poke and that would keep him in check.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i wouldnt mind an american gladiators seasons dvd...