OMFG... this looks sick

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i couldnt believe that was CG at first, it looks amazing, Grendel looks kinda strange but im sure it will fit the movie

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Wow..I was thinking they filmed it "300" style but yeah, it does look even more cartooney.

Hopefully, Angelina Jolie will not destroy this movie as well.

Mutherfuggin Crispin Glover is playing Grendel. LMAO. Perfect role for that freak.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is weird that Angelina is playing Grendel's mom. Oh well, as long as she is naked, I don't really care.:dance:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow..I was thinking they filmed it "300" style but yeah, it does look even more cartooney.

Hopefully, Angelina Jolie will not destroy this movie as well.

Mutherfuggin Crispin Glover is playing Grendel. LMAO. Perfect role for that freak.
After seeing him in "Willard" .... yeah it does fit him rather well.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Says so on the site. Looks like they alter the Beowulf story quite a bit..but then the original poem is not exactly full of details beyond who kills who.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks cool.

Id also like to point out how i was the first person to post on the movie "300" so, suck it emo.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dare I say.... I'm going to be routing for Grendal's mom in this one.:D

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
At least there is hope for some jolie CGI for us emo losers who don't have a GF.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
looks like a badass movie but if there had been no title I would have never guessed that to be the story of Beowulf as in the original play, didnt even really see anything until Grendel was having one of his moments in Herot. But I guess thats true that the play didnt really go into to much back story.

Also wish they had picked a different theme song for the trailor, couldnt stop thinking about 28 days later. Ill get over it though :rolleyes:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
jolie is a twig now, im so over that chick. she could give me a lil brain anytime if you know what i mean. liptastic!!!