- 07-30-2007, 09:25 AM
Took a knee on knee hit yesterday when I collided with another playing during a soccer game. Didn't even feel it at the time - I finished playing the game and rode my bicycle home. Once I Had relaxed a little while, my knee starting killing me, so I went to bed, elevated it and iced it for the rest of the day. I could barely make it up to my bedroom. This morning it's a little better, but still stiff, sore and swollen. Has anybody dealt with this kind of injury before? What did you do for it?
Similar Forum Threads
- By Slammer17 in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 01-11-2010, 09:35 PM
- By coolbreeze in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 2Last Post: 07-07-2009, 08:56 AM
- By AnthonyEhsani in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-19-2008, 10:38 PM
- By CryingEmo in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 05-02-2008, 10:25 AM
- By bep1414 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 1Last Post: 05-18-2005, 10:57 AM