WTF happened to everybody's rep crowns?

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Anybody else notice your crowns got cut way back last night......Did a mod redo the system or something......it must be 1 crown per million rep now,am I right?:think:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is probably because the repping started to go way overboard. There were a few members with a dozen or so crowns.

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
YEah I figured it might a been automatted too,someone repped out and it flipped to one crown per million...

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's about time. The amount of crowns being passed out was getting a little bit on the ridiculous side. :D

Especially with people just asking for them.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
It's the fault of AM's slutty rep whores, i.e. thesinner and macedaddy :D

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
The rep system should be used to reward people for being useful...contributing to the discussions...helping to make this place a friendly place to be. When people start collecting them like Beanie Babies, it makes them meaningless as a proxy for user trustworthiness.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last I measured they were about 18 3/4 but that was at the beginning of my cycle. They are probably a little smaller now that i've lost some weight. I think that was roughly 4 weeks ago.-

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
They may have taken my crown away but I AM STILL A PRINCESS DAMNIT!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I had one I think for like 1 or 2 days and now its gone. Talk about blue balls.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
yeh and dont forget blackjack. haha - I was seroiously coming into general to ask this exact question lol.
some people deserve what they have...

Nah, In all seriousness...who really cares? We could all have zero rep and I would still ask the same people for advice and ignore the contrary ;)

I know the point about new people coming to the board and knowing who to trust, which is valid, but I have seen manby instances of very low rep people giving out advice to a new guy, and him responding very favorably....

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established

Nah, In all seriousness...who really cares? We could all have zero rep and I would still ask the same people for advice and ignore the contrary ;)

I know the point about new people coming to the board and knowing who to trust, which is valid, but I have seen manby instances of very low rep people giving out advice to a new guy, and him responding very favorably....
exactly! :thumbsup:

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards

:clap2:

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
livin' in a material world, cause I am a material g...:lol:

reputation in a virtual world what a concept !

ryano

Awards
  • Established
ehh...I think people read too much into this whole rep thing ...

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Exactly what I am saying!

Its really not a big deal...
EXACTLY!

but, its not like those of us being singled out AREN'T WORTHY! Its not like a newb came in here and got all these crowns...........

and i was by far NOT the WHORE that everyone makes me out to be............there were far more whore-ier whores than me! :lol: