your life

ahsbaseball08

ahsbaseball08

Awards
What would you consider your life, out side of bb'ing.

- what are some activities you make apart of your life.

I know everyone has somthing else todo except bodybuild.

jobs/sports/wife/children/family...etc.

Im just bored, and waiting on some phone calls and needed somthing todo, dont flame! Just curious.

Since i started this thread... ill start out with mine.

- I race moto cross, play baseball, work, i love to meet new people, and partying has become a fav of mine lately.

your turn.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i like to bang hawtt chicks,ummmmmm.....beer is good too......ummmmmm......run,skateboard,and kill stuff(mostly in video games,but whatever)

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm married with 3 kids. On my downtime I love to shoot my Springfield XD. I love motorcycles and quad riding. I ride horses when i get the chance and I like to away on weekends.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I mountain bike, none of that crosscountry bull**** (only 1 broken bone from it, knock on wood)...and I guess thats my biggest release other than the gym.

And goto the beach/vacations...movies, dinner, the normal stuff.

But my life during the week is pretty routine, i like it that way.

joecski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm married with 3 kids. On my downtime I love to shoot my Springfield XD. I love motorcycles and quad riding. I ride horses when i get the chance and I like to away on weekends.
Springfield XD is a beautiful thing, I love the way it fits in the hand, like it was made to be there. I have a XD-9 subcompact. I also love to go old school and take out a few targets with my SW 686. There is something about shooting a revolver that gets me every time, and the 357 is a perfect caliber, not too tough but powerful.

Besides shooting, I'm also a big camper, hiker, and an occasional binge reader. I'm also married with one kid, although I feel stupid calling an adult a kid, he is 21.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I used to love running down the coast before my hip started hurting, i still play video games a lot, finished my first horror script and more than halfway down with my second, im out surfing as long as the water is warm, and I watch horror movies every other second i have free

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Regretably mine is Counter-Strike. I've been addicted to the game ever since I was a freshman in college and the guys on my floor got me started on it.

Even worse, I love playing after a night of getting shltfaced.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Video games just don't do it for me anymore. Ever since I was done High school I couldn't get back into them. I tried once in college but only played madden and cool boarders until I lost interest again.

I tried again once i got outta college with Madden and I just couldn't do it.

I dont know why...

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I actually like automobiles as well. That used to be my main obsession until I started bodybuilding a couple years back. Now bodybuilding is kinda my main thing,......plus its cheaper vs. modifying cars.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I mountain bike, started swimming to help with overall shape, bbing most of the time, date some hotties here and there, no beer no party. I am seriously into it right now

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Regretably mine is Counter-Strike. I've been addicted to the game ever since I was a freshman in college and the guys on my floor got me started on it.

Even worse, I love playing after a night of getting shltfaced.
frickin diablo 2 is taking days of my life away lately....and medal of honor(the first one)

Otter_Wife

Otter_Wife

Awards
what's really sad is AM has become an important/exciting part of my day.... Other than work, playing with the baby, fighting with Chad, I love Playing WII, taking the baby swimming, and searching the web for the perfect house and furniture. haha. And have sex with Chad

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what's really sad is AM has become an important/exciting part of my day.... Other than work, playing with the baby, fighting with Chad, I love Playing WII, taking the baby swimming, and searching the web for the perfect house and furniture. haha. And have sex with Chad
thanks for throwing in the sex comment:think: ........wish i had me a wii...:sad:

Otter_Wife

Otter_Wife

Awards
thanks for throwing in the sex comment:think: ........wish i had me a wii...:sad:
like i said before I love playing wii, but chad hates it. I play against my older sister and we have such a blast and it actually builds up a sweat playing some of the wii sports. i would recommend it!

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Here's a little know fact: Girls like the Wii. All of them do.

I discovered this neat trick a few weeks ago when girl after girl was more excited that I had a Wii than just about anything else.

So get a Wii guys, and you'll reel em' in. And if not, you can still reel em' in with the Wii controller, assuming your fishing in Zelda or something.

ahsbaseball08

ahsbaseball08

Awards
its nice to no, that there is some fellow gamers on the forum.

i play CS, and CSS myself.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Springfield XD is a beautiful thing, I love the way it fits in the hand, like it was made to be there. I have a XD-9 subcompact. I also love to go old school and take out a few targets with my SW 686. There is something about shooting a revolver that gets me every time, and the 357 is a perfect caliber, not too tough but powerful.

Besides shooting, I'm also a big camper, hiker, and an occasional binge reader. I'm also married with one kid, although I feel stupid calling an adult a kid, he is 21.
I don't seem to like the S&W as well. I like the Glock better. But I seem to shoot better with a 45 caliber. I don't do half bad with an AK-47 either. Its good stress relief as well as works the forearms out :)

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Trip get out of diablo 2 right now man!!! it stole 2 years of my life haha

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
No gaming for me.

Four Wheeling!!! Here you can see me roll over and other cool stuff in Oregon Outback
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
Fabrication - I’ve built all my own custom lifting equipment. I built the blue rockcrawler jeep in the vids…which I’ve sold and now I’m building my own custom tube chassis competition rockcrawler/rockracer buggy. It’s a Hybrid Corvette Unimog, and I’m designing and building everything from the ground up (which has led to some side business selling my custom parts)
pics and buildup hereKabuki's Lazy Build Thread - Portaled Buggy w/ Jeep skins - Pirate4x4.Com Bulletin Board
Camping & Hiking – of course
Spending time with my wonderfull wife.I’m also doing my first house remodel to make the wifey happy….next week I cut the roof off and drop in new trusses to expand the top floor and add another bathroom.

Also a Powerlifter not a BBer.

Work and career....that’s another long story :)
I like to stay busy.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
kabuki I have a Jeep as well and I love it. Now the hubby hates it but I would love to lift it more and off road.

edited to add I went to the Rock here in ohio to watch the off road championships..great fun

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
the XD is the sh*t! put way more than 1000 rounds threw it and no jam ever.

Xbox 360 - rainbow 6 vegas rules my nights now. and AM! :D

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
kabuki I have a Jeep as well and I love it. Now the hubby hates it but I would love to lift it more and off road.

edited to add I went to the Rock here in ohio to watch the off road championships..great fun
awesome. can't believe your hubby hates it.
did you watch my vids? the first one is my bachelor party...4 days in the oregon desert:thumbsup:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
awesome. can't believe your hubby hates it.
did you watch my vids? the first one is my bachelor party...4 days in the oregon desert:thumbsup:
I did watch them, I've been to the Pirate 4x4 site. might go check out your stuff for sale. Looks like you had a great time.

in hubbys defense he has a bad back so he likes a soft suspension ride

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
On my off time I walk around down town looking for random people to punch in the face. When I am not punching peoples faces I play golf ( 3 rounds a week).

Man I use to be hooked to counter-strike too when I was back in college. I was pretty good but the main thing that got me off it was how immature people are online. If you could shoot people through computer screens I would be a mass murderer.

I only spend 2.5 hours in the gym each week so it does not take alot of my free time up.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
I did watch them, I've been to the Pirate 4x4 site. might go check out your stuff for sale. Looks like you had a great time.

in hubbys defense he has a bad back so he likes a soft suspension ride
your on Pirate and AM...how hot:jaw:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trip get out of diablo 2 right now man!!! it stole 2 years of my life haha
god no sh*t...that game is like crack wtf??.......i only play right before i go to bed though....makes my eyes tired....and i like to kill sh*t..:D

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Yes, it was a mad addiction my girl almost broke up with me because of it.........No sex= no good

ahsbaseball08

ahsbaseball08

Awards
I think i need to kill someone, so i can get a rep on this forum. 10rep pts. WEAK SAUCE.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
Guys ever played world or warcraft? people who played diablo say it is 10x as addictive.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I've heard about people doing weird shlt like killing themselves over World of Warcraft.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im not like a video game whore or anything...,but diablo 2 is the sh*t......fukc warcraft......................bang baby.....i think it is made by the same company tho(blizzard)

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
thank goodness I'm not the only one dlcking around here on a friday night. I just got back from the gym and too pissass tired to go out tonight.

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
Yeah one couple that lives I think in japan were so addicted to world of warcraft that they left their baby at home for hours to go to a internet cafe to play. Long story short the baby was dead when they came back. How ****ed is that?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thank goodness I'm not the only one dlcking around here on a friday night. I just got back from the gym and too pissass tired to go out tonight.
i party sat night

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
i played WOW world of warcraft for over 2 years and before that city of heros

long story short i was the man. i had the best rogue and warrior on server. i was da bomb. game is addictive and there is somuch to do and small percent chance of the stuff you want to drop it makes playing imposisble to get everything you want

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
i played WOW world of warcraft for over 2 years and before that city of heros

long story short i was the man. i had the best rogue and warrior on server. i was da bomb. game is addictive and there is somuch to do and small percent chance of the stuff you want to drop it makes playing imposisble to get everything you want
You may have been the "man" in the game but I highly doubt you were the "man" in real life, and thats what matters. Think of how much pussy you could have got in that time playing?

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
You may have been the "man" in the game but I highly doubt you were the "man" in real life, and thats what matters. Think of how much pussy you could have got in that time playing?
talk about the almost 2-3 years of playing a video game almost every evening and night. talk about being a real CHAMP.

my account is still active. i still played up till last month then went cold turkey again.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ahsbaseball08

ahsbaseball08

Awards
True that!

I got 265 up today! On flat bench.

I was pretty stoaked.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ahsbaseball08

ahsbaseball08

Awards
192 right now, im hopeing to be around 210 by baseball season.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, never got into Wow at all. It didnt compare to diablo at all to me

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lets see, I like to hit and choke people and I get hit and choked in return. Biking and running take up a lot of my time along with my other training. Actually, lifting only takes up about 3 hrs/wk for me.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Where do I begin :)

1. I like to gamble on sports because I can make a little bit of cash on the side.
2. I like to pick up drunk sorority girls at local bars.
3. I like to use steroids.
4. I like to read anything by Chuck Pahlaniuk.
5. I'm a bit of a football addict.
6. Last but not least, I like going to the beach.
7. I log on to AM quite a bit.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Lets see, I like to hit and choke people and I get hit and choked in return. Biking and running take up a lot of my time along with my other training. Actually, lifting only takes up about 3 hrs/wk for me.
Bingo baby. God I wish I was 23 again so my old ass wasn't sore for days on end.