Happy B-Day D.O.G!
- 12-04-2002, 09:43 PM
- 12-04-2002, 09:45 PM
12-04-2002, 09:47 PM
12-04-2002, 09:53 PM
12-04-2002, 09:57 PM
12-04-2002, 10:26 PM
yeah happy birthday bro...may you live to see many more...
Read This Book!!: Anabolic Steroids and the Athlete by William N. Taylor M.D.
12-04-2002, 10:27 PM
Hopefully your liver won't be as ****ed as mine will be when I turn 21! WHAT THE **** AM I SAYING? GO GET ****ED UP!!!!
-Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
-Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
*I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
12-05-2002, 06:41 AM
12-05-2002, 06:44 AM
12-05-2002, 01:37 PM
12-05-2002, 11:35 PM
It was a great day decorating the palm trees with white and green Christmas lights. Did get to the Outback Steakhouse for their Happy Hour (giant frosted mugs of FOSTER'S ..... Australian for Beer )
And ... it feels good to be 21 .................
12-13-2002, 09:17 PM
12-13-2002, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by LethalGunz34
Happy late B-Day, Tiger, I mean Dr. of Golf
Sure wish I had just half of what Tiger gets in endorsements.
Similar Forum Threads
- By txwakeskater in forum General ChatReplies: 33Last Post: 06-07-2005, 10:42 PM
- By dez/null in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 02-10-2003, 11:50 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum General ChatReplies: 12Last Post: 02-06-2003, 01:12 AM
- By "THE TICK" in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 11-30-2002, 08:36 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 11-15-2002, 09:25 AM