Part time jobs?

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know of any legit work from home type jobs. I really do nothing at work all day lol

P

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I'm more of the same. Be careful doing other things while you are at the office though. You never know who is looking over your shoulder.

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
lol in my office, i know exactly who is looking over my shoulder.. its the same guy who is trying to always look under my desk haha

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I used to import designer goods over the internet back when I was still in college. Juicy, Gucci, Burberry, Versace, whatever brand you wanted, what ever item you wanted wallets, purses.....I had them bought and sent in from overseas in 3 different countries that I bought, then re-sold them here in the US. It was a good run and I enjoyed it the 2 years I did it then I was being threatened on a weekly basis to be sued over legality reasons.

Now I work on a honest basis. :(

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
nah i need something out side of the Grey area. I was thinking about tending bar again but i just don't want to give up so much of my free time. I did enjoy it and I got to be as flirty as i like.. but i would rather clean pools lol

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
Bartending was still my most favorite job ever.

What do you think about cleaning. I believe that's still one of the number one easiest businesses to start. I know people are always looking for house cleaners. Just a couple per week and you'd get a nice little supplement to your income.

Or do it topless and make even more!!

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Bartending was still my most favorite job ever.

What do you think about cleaning. I believe that's still one of the number one easiest businesses to start. I know people are always looking for house cleaners. Just a couple per week and you'd get a nice little supplement to your income.

Or do it topless and make even more!!
Yep, scoring pus-y while bartending is like shooting fish in a bucket....whatever the hell that means... Plus the girls are already wasted so its not like your paying for her drink or taking her out (I mean some else is picking up the check) so it turns out to be a pretty good win-win situation.

The only downside is she knows where you work...hehe:blink:

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
lol topless cleaning.... sounds interesting! lol

as for bar tending, i actually got hit on by more women than men.. or maybe i was putting off the vibe for that to happen..

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely Reaper!! I'd been taken home several times! But yeah, they would tend to show up the next night just when you were working on somebody else.

Squeaks...I'm serious too. I've seen topless cleaning services. You'd be perfect!! My wife would be your first customer!

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
i would love to do that.. sorta why i was maybe thinking of pool cleaning.. but i end up taking my work really really seriously.. and i do not think i could keep up with the discounted rate that many "illegal" workers charge.. but the topless thing might up for it lol

when things get set here i am really going to ask you and your wife out on a date lol

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely Reaper!! I'd been taken home several times! But yeah, they would tend to show up the next night just when you were working on somebody else.

Squeaks...I'm serious too. I've seen topless cleaning services. You'd be perfect!! My wife would be your first customer!
I was curious too, but not only are you taking them home but did these girls leave you pretty good tips too ? Cuz of course the only better thing than taking the girl home is girls at the bar who will tip you good too.

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
guys would tip the **** out of me. my best night i made 600 in tips alone. girls wouldn't tip as well but mostly guys would be buying so.. yeah

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
guys would tip the **** out of me. my best night i made 600 in tips alone. girls wouldn't tip as well but mostly guys would be buying so.. yeah
Guys will pay/do just about anything for the idea of scoring a attractive girl. One of my friends somehow gets girls to buy HIM drinks instead of vice versa so he never brings his wallet to the bars........:wtf:

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
We would say "yes" to a date with Squeaks so freaking fast!!

It was a college bar, so tips were pretty hard to come by from men or women. Sometimes locals would come in, they tipped pretty good.

The girls I was working on had half of their shots for free!!

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
"yes" .. that is VERY good to know !!

i never worked at a college bar, i tended at a hip hop club ( which sucked.. absolutly no tips there) and then they moved me to a very chill lounge.. that place was very woth my while. but my fav place was this irish bar near my house.. LOVED every minute of it, even though the pay was a tad less

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nah i need something out side of the Grey area. I was thinking about tending bar again but i just don't want to give up so much of my free time. I did enjoy it and I got to be as flirty as i like.. but i would rather clean pools lol
are you talking smack about me?:wtf:

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
You could clean pools topless! If you do decide to go that route, we'll be getting a pool asap!! A big one, that will take a long time to clean. We may throw dirt in it daily, which means it would need to be cleaned daily!

T

Tiberius

Awards
  • Established
Guys will pay/do just about anything for the idea of scoring a attractive girl. One of my friends somehow gets girls to buy HIM drinks instead of vice versa so he never brings his wallet to the bars........:wtf:

It's easy. Just sit down next to them and ask them to buy you a drink.

I

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
He knows what hes doing.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I'd pick something that's flexible and enjoyable. I would be a personal trainer.

Sports gambling is pretty good if you know how to play it safe.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Hm, I think that one sounds good on paper, but in reality might pan out to be something else.
It actually works ! No BS bro ! If you know how to talk to a lady she will buy you a drink. It's also better if you ask a chick who's buzzed instead of a chick that just barely got to the bar.

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
never ever ever bought a drink in my life.. nor has any date that has been with me. muhahahahaha

P

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I'd pick something that's flexible and enjoyable. I would be a personal trainer.

Sports gambling is pretty good if you know how to play it safe.
Older women tend to do this more often too...

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
i would like to train people, but is there some sort of law that doesn't allow me to do it.. or can i just say i am an amature trainer etc

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
Would you guys stop with the sensible jobs!! I've almost got her running around topless here!!

P

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Crunch, we might need some pictures to prove that she has the goods to get hired...

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm..good point. Maybe a formal interview also, in person of couse. My wife and I are both very qualified to check out the goods and services.

Squeaks, would you like to set up an appointment with us? Evenings are best, but we could fit you in anywhere. Be sure to dress professioonally...like lingere.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
lol topless cleaning.... sounds interesting! lol

as for bar tending, i actually got hit on by more women than men.. or maybe i was putting off the vibe for that to happen..
No, not that you were putting off the vibe, most chicks are bi and love to look at and hit on girls. I hate going anywhere with Mrs. Gimpy! because then the girls give HER all the attentions :p

P

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Crunch, I think you need to sign you wife up on AM...

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Get a part time job at a tanning salon,they don't do sh1t,and you can get your tan on for free,get 50mg of mt-II and get that tan on real good;)

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
I've mentioned it too her a couple times. She's just not into all this message board stuff. I just tried again, (she's right next to me), all she did was laugh.

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
i personally think that most of the girls I have ever met that are around the ages of 19-28 have some bi attributes, or at least are very very open to them. I can deff. tell the difference between what guys feel about their homosexuality and ours.. guys actually are pulled away from it in most cases and i feel that i am more pulled to it BUT not in a "love" way. I am sure it has something to do with hormone levels or lack there of.

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
DO IT MRS CRUNCH!!! join the cult... its lots of fun and you get to speak to meeeeee! lol

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
i personally think that most of the girls I have ever met that are around the ages of 19-28 have some bi attributes, or at least are very very open to them. I can deff. tell the difference between what guys feel about their homosexuality and ours.. guys actually are pulled away from it in most cases and i feel that i am more pulled to it BUT not in a "love" way. I am sure it has something to do with hormone levels or lack there of.
Not just 19-28. It goes way beyond that age group. Girls, IMHO, are just inherently bi. Id say about 75-85% of them.

I'd say maybe 25-35% of guys have gay/bi tendencies....Chad is one of them. I'll joke w/ my gay friends and stuff, but when it comes down to it if I actually try to visualize gayness I really just feel totally grossed out. (sorry Chad).

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
oh totally, i am just saying that in my way of seeing things, it takes a bit more to get up their skirts lol but when i get there its a whole other ball of wax..

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Not just 19-28. It goes way beyond that age group. Girls, IMHO, are just inherently bi. Id say about 75-85% of them.

I'd say maybe 25-35% of guys have gay/bi tendencies....Chad is one of them. I'll joke w/ my gay friends and stuff, but when it comes down to it if I actually try to visualize gayness I really just feel totally grossed out. (sorry Chad).
Smart man kwyck :thumbsup: Every straight guy can benefit from having 1 gay friend because they hang out with some of the hottest chicks I've seen.

Chad definitely has some bi tendencies, you should read the PM's he sends me :D (j/k)

As for women, they definitely like to experiment. Tell them you have this new idea which involves the jack hammer position :)

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
I've mentioned it too her a couple times. She's just not into all this message board stuff. I just tried again, (she's right next to me), all she did was laugh.
shes a smart girl ;) forums are a habitual thing ..... i'll kick this habit come fall

Otter_Wife

Otter_Wife

Awards
I love how so many people think Chad's a little gay! That's funny!

Bartending can get you a lot of money but also can end up wasting your time depending on where you go. Drunk Military guys and girls will tip the best sometimes because 1. they are drunk and stupid 2. they dont really have many bills 3. they think they have the money to spend it like that!

But you cleaning topless does sound like that would be the money maker!

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I think I might be out of the loop since I'm recently new to am.com, but is Chad being a c0cklover some type of inside joke, or is that really part of his preference ? I'm just confused.

P

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I think I might be out of the loop since I'm recently new to am.com, but is Chad being a c0cklover some type of inside joke, or is that really part of his preference ? I'm just confused.
I'll fill ya in...Chad aka Otter is Otter_Wife's hubby...

He seems to prefer farm animals, adrol and tren over just about anything...

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
I'm telling you,part time job at a tanning solon,let your clients watch you get crazy dark off some mt-II in 2 weeks and when they ask your secret,peddle the sh1t outta some mt-II...You could make a killing,when I tan the girls at the tanning salon bug the crap outta me about how I get so dark so fast,it just eats them up I walk in an 2-3 weeks later I'm so dark it looks like I changed races,I've thought about it plenty of times.

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I'll fill ya in...Chad aka Otter is Otter_Wife's hubby...

He seems to prefer farm animals, adrol and tren over just about anything...
Ah ok, well if he likes women,men, and animals then that makes him 'trisexual'.:bb3: