AM's Red Light District!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

1. Whores:You talkin to me?

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
    •   

2. I am! Do me! Do me!!! Hehehe

3. whore? whats that?
    •   

4. blackjack is the head whore in these parts.

5. look at my reps...def not a whore but could use some action...

6. Quote Originally Posted by sdmf45 View Post
    whore? whats that?
    its what your mom got you for your 12th birthday sillyizza:

7. SS needs to get his skanky ass in here, he's the king of the whores

8. This thread is uber-ghey.

9. alright, things like this remind me of bb.com, especially when they originally started reps and there was the "official rep whore thread". Does this not take away from the entire point of having a rep system? I thought reps were meant for someone posting good info, to help people know who is helpful on here, not who makes the best jokes in a thread throwing it off topic....

10. Quote Originally Posted by snakebyte05 View Post
    alright, things like this remind me of bb.com, especially when they originally started reps and there was the "official rep whore thread". Does this not take away from the entire point of having a rep system? I thought reps were meant for someone posting good info, to help people know who is helpful on here, not who makes the best jokes in a thread throwing it off topic....

11. me love you long time?

12. I am bent over ready to take it from all of you!

13. your asses belong to me and probably chad since i like to share

14. While reps should be given to those who earned them they are not limited to how the user decides to give them. My reps in no way reflect my contributions in the knowledge dept. I think people should look at post history etc when determining if someone should be listened to or not. If crowns and colors are the sole reason for listening to advice then you are already setting yourself up for failure.

Having said that, I don't think repping for the sake of repping is really a proper way of doing things either (i.e., a rep whore thread) but that's just me.

15. OK here I am...where are the women? Let's not have this turn into a sausagefest!

16. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    While reps should be given to those who earned them they are not limited to how the user decides to give them. My reps in no way reflect my contributions in the knowledge dept. I think people should look at post history etc when determining if someone should be listened to or not. If crowns and colors are the sole reason for listening to advice then you are already setting yourself up for failure.

Having said that, I don't think repping for the sake of repping is really a proper way of doing things either (i.e., a rep whore thread) but that's just me.
    I agree with pretty much everything you've said.

My original intention for this thread was to expose the other so called "Rep Whores" so people would see that these people aren't health & fitness geniuses, but rather.....well.....just a bunch of hoes.

I guess the way I worded things made it out to seem like this was a means to boost up other people's reps, but was actually not my intent.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    its what your mom got you for your 12th birthday sillyizza:
    oooooooohhhhhhh your sister! i remember that now!

18. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    I agree with pretty much everything you've said.

My original intention for this thread was to expose the other so called "Rep Whores" so people would see that these people aren't health & fitness geniuses, but rather.....well.....just a bunch of hoes.

I guess the way I worded things made it out to seem like this was a means to boost up other people's reps, but was actually not my intent.
    im not a hoe!

19. just because i act this way doesn't mean i'm a whore!

20. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post

people would see that these people aren't health & fitness geniuses, but rather.....well.....just a bunch of hoes.
    Speak for yourself. Also, you probably don't give yourself enough credit as far as knowledge goes. Me, as far as bloodwork, toxicity concerns, and contributions like hard data on lots and lots of methyls, (once) legal injectables, triac, etc.....

And Dr.D is da man too! That is all.
  21. Unbreakable

Yeah, I think that Chad's rep points are more indicative of his test level than the quality of his contributions.

22. SS,

Last I checked, I have more rep than D, which means you have more rep than D. Which means we (who are working on our degrees) have more rep than someone with his doctorate. Maybe I don't give myself a lot of credit, but there's a discrepancy with reps vs. validity across the board. You can sugar coat it all you want but I think our rep-whoring antics are beginning to get out of hand.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    blackjack is the head whore in these parts.
    He says to the OP whore even though this whore has an extra crown over and above the OP whore....whore whore.......k I'm done. I don't usually get to say that....outside the bedroom

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. why am i so light?
    By superfresh222 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-02-2012, 11:52 AM
  2. What happened to AM-Light skin???
    By Dizmal in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-10-2010, 02:07 PM
  3. I am trying out a NO2 hombrew for kicks!
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 04-13-2003, 11:50 AM
  4. I AM SICK.. of feeling over loaded with info
    By WanaKnowMore in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-28-2002, 08:34 PM
  5. LIght headed after applying t1-pro
    By Gmonkey in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-23-2002, 05:54 PM