AM's Red Light District!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Hey there dollface, lookin' for a boost in your reps?"

Let's see how many other whores show up in this thread.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Whores:You talkin to me? :D

ryano

Awards
  • Established
look at my reps...def not a whore but could use some action...

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
SS needs to get his skanky ass in here, he's the king of the whores

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
alright, things like this remind me of bb.com, especially when they originally started reps and there was the "official rep whore thread". Does this not take away from the entire point of having a rep system? I thought reps were meant for someone posting good info, to help people know who is helpful on here, not who makes the best jokes in a thread throwing it off topic....

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
alright, things like this remind me of bb.com, especially when they originally started reps and there was the "official rep whore thread". Does this not take away from the entire point of having a rep system? I thought reps were meant for someone posting good info, to help people know who is helpful on here, not who makes the best jokes in a thread throwing it off topic....
:whiner: :whiner: :whiner: :whiner: :whiner: :whiner: :whiner: :whiner: :whiner: :whiner: :whiner: :whiner: :whiner: :whiner: :whiner: :whiner: :whiner: :whiner: :whiner: :whiner: :whiner:

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am bent over ready to take it from all of you!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
your asses belong to me and probably chad since i like to share :D

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This thread is uber-ghey.
That's an understatement. But you're just bitter because you actually had to earn your rep with actual contributions to the board.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
While reps should be given to those who earned them they are not limited to how the user decides to give them. My reps in no way reflect my contributions in the knowledge dept. I think people should look at post history etc when determining if someone should be listened to or not. If crowns and colors are the sole reason for listening to advice then you are already setting yourself up for failure.

Having said that, I don't think repping for the sake of repping is really a proper way of doing things either (i.e., a rep whore thread) but that's just me.

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
OK here I am...where are the women? Let's not have this turn into a sausagefest!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
While reps should be given to those who earned them they are not limited to how the user decides to give them. My reps in no way reflect my contributions in the knowledge dept. I think people should look at post history etc when determining if someone should be listened to or not. If crowns and colors are the sole reason for listening to advice then you are already setting yourself up for failure.

Having said that, I don't think repping for the sake of repping is really a proper way of doing things either (i.e., a rep whore thread) but that's just me.
I agree with pretty much everything you've said.

My original intention for this thread was to expose the other so called "Rep Whores" so people would see that these people aren't health & fitness geniuses, but rather.....well.....just a bunch of hoes.

I guess the way I worded things made it out to seem like this was a means to boost up other people's reps, but was actually not my intent.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree with pretty much everything you've said.

My original intention for this thread was to expose the other so called "Rep Whores" so people would see that these people aren't health & fitness geniuses, but rather.....well.....just a bunch of hoes.

I guess the way I worded things made it out to seem like this was a means to boost up other people's reps, but was actually not my intent.
im not a hoe! :blink:

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
just because i act this way doesn't mean i'm a whore! :think:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im not a hoe! :blink:
denial.

I guess what I mean is don't you think it seems unfair that guys like us got 2-3 mill and then there's MUCH brighter minds who don't even have 1 crown like klaus (off the top of my head)?

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
people would see that these people aren't health & fitness geniuses, but rather.....well.....just a bunch of hoes.
Speak for yourself. Also, you probably don't give yourself enough credit as far as knowledge goes. Me, as far as bloodwork, toxicity concerns, and contributions like hard data on lots and lots of methyls, (once) legal injectables, triac, etc.....:bow28:

And Dr.D is da man too! That is all.:rant:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I think that Chad's rep points are more indicative of his test level than the quality of his contributions. :toofunny:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
SS,

Last I checked, I have more rep than D, which means you have more rep than D. Which means we (who are working on our degrees) have more rep than someone with his doctorate. Maybe I don't give myself a lot of credit, but there's a discrepancy with reps vs. validity across the board. You can sugar coat it all you want but I think our rep-whoring antics are beginning to get out of hand.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
blackjack is the head whore in these parts.
He says to the OP whore even though this whore has an extra crown over and above the OP whore....whore whore.......k I'm done. I don't usually get to say that....outside the bedroom :D

:toofunny:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Also

Please be careful and rep responsibly as this can sometimes cause an overflow of envy from the "lesser / training to be whores" group.
Why you so sour JMH80, you need more rep or does the humour just itch and irritate the living f'ck out of you?

+ rep when I can to all you whores......just cause I love joo awl in a slutty way.

Much Love,

Neoborn

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
SS,

Last I checked, I have more rep than D, which means you have more rep than D. Which means we (who are working on our degrees) have more rep than someone with his doctorate. Maybe I don't give myself a lot of credit, but there's a discrepancy with reps vs. validity across the board. You can sugar coat it all you want but I think our rep-whoring antics are beginning to get out of hand.
Okay. I don't see reputation points as a 1:1 indicator of knowledge at all. It's definitely just based off of popularity (and whoring/reacharounds), especially now. And degrees don't really have anything to do with knowledge either. I could be wrong, but I don't think Dr.D is Ph.D, and I know him kinda well though boards/phone. I think he has a Masters :think:. But anyway, his knowledge is from experience just like ours (plus being a seasoned chemist), and he's been in the game (illicit compounds, etc.) for many, many years. His rep would be as high as mine or higher, but he hasn't really been around too much in the past month or so.

While I don't claim to know nearly as much as him as a whole, I do believe that in some aspects of what we discuss here, I can offer insight that he doesn't have sometimes. I only offer advice on subjects that I feel that I have the authority to, like things I listed in my last post. Sometimes I'm wrong (VERY few and far between :D), most of the time I let other people answer questions about subjects that I don't have as much experience in. For instance, somebody PM'd me asking about a specific A.A.S related question (no source :hammer:), and I directed him to ask Skye for help, who I consider to be the most knowledgeable A.A.S. guy here by far.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe I don't give myself a lot of credit, but there's a discrepancy with reps vs. validity across the board. You can sugar coat it all you want but I think our rep-whoring antics are beginning to get out of hand.
I can see reps and rep comments for everyone. Believe me they are not indicative of competence or worth validating anyones credibility.

There certainly has been a huge spike in reps for some guys. It's a pyramid scheme I tell you...

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I think that Chad's rep points are more indicative of his test level than the quality of his contributions. :toofunny:
LMAO thats great....

yea id have to say most my reps came from my contributions BUT the huge jump past a million and what not going on now is def due to my slutty whoredness of a group of freinds... im not ashamed to be associated with them just dont think im all hot whore legs and no brain :D

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I can see reps and rep comments for everyone. Believe me they are not indicative of competence or worth validating anyones credibility.

There certainly has been a huge spike in reps for some guys. It's a pyramid scheme I tell you...
can you see ALL reps given ever???? that'd be cool we can only see the last 10....

now of my last 10 received reps 5 were from my whore pals and 5 were from contributions, thats a fair ratio....

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey hey hey, some people find my posts very helpful!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey hey hey, some people find my posts very helpful!
are those numbers in ng/ml or mg/ml.

Chad, At least you have always been funny. There are times that I have laughed with you and there are times that I have laughed at you. As long as I am laughing...:thumbsup:

You feeling curious tonight ;)

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
honestly i don't even look at rep points as a means to determine if i should listen to advice. when i was searching the board before i joined (it was 6 months before i joined) i figured out who the best ppl for certain topics. :)

and bobo just erases them every couple of months anyways. :D

ryano

Awards
  • Established

Then why you even here...

you know you want it:chick:

ryano

Awards
  • Established
alright no more... cant take anymore...gave out too much rep for one day.

Need a shower now

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's me...I beat myself over and over again after each rep given out.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay. I don't see reputation points as a 1:1 indicator of knowledge at all. It's definitely just based off of popularity (and whoring/reacharounds), especially now. And degrees don't really have anything to do with knowledge either. I could be wrong, but I don't think Dr.D is Ph.D, and I know him kinda well though boards/phone. I think he has a Masters :think:. But anyway, his knowledge is from experience just like ours (plus being a seasoned chemist), and he's been in the game (illicit compounds, etc.) for many, many years. His rep would be as high as mine or higher, but he hasn't really been around too much in the past month or so.

While I don't claim to know nearly as much as him as a whole, I do believe that in some aspects of what we discuss here, I can offer insight that he doesn't have sometimes. I only offer advice on subjects that I feel that I have the authority to, like things I listed in my last post. Sometimes I'm wrong (VERY few and far between :D), most of the time I let other people answer questions about subjects that I don't have as much experience in. For instance, somebody PM'd me asking about a specific A.A.S related question (no source :hammer:), and I directed him to ask Skye for help, who I consider to be the most knowledgeable A.A.S. guy here by far.
The rep system is a means of indicating a member's worthy contribution to the forum. Is it a worthy contribution to rep another member saying "hit me back"?

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
Im not a whore it was only a one night stand.
*waves a hanky to he knows who*

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
While it's just beating a dead horse I still think the term 'contribution' is so vague that these systems of reputation are just there for entertainment value/popularity more than anything else.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

For $59.95 down and $29.99 monthly dues, you can join too! You'll soon be living the high life in no time.