AM's Red Light District!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. AM's Red Light District!


    "Hey there dollface, lookin' for a boost in your reps?"


    Let's see how many other whores show up in this thread.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line


  2. Whores:You talkin to me?


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

  3. Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    Whores:You talkin to me?
    hmmmm, could be
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
    •   
       


  4. I am! Do me! Do me!!! Hehehe

  5. whore? whats that?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by sdmf45 View Post
    whore? whats that?
    Not us!
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  7. blackjack is the head whore in these parts.

  8. look at my reps...def not a whore but could use some action...

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    blackjack is the head whore in these parts.
    BlackJack = Heidi Fleisch of AM
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  10. Quote Originally Posted by sdmf45 View Post
    whore? whats that?
    its what your mom got you for your 12th birthday sillyizza:

  11. SS needs to get his skanky ass in here, he's the king of the whores

  12. This thread is uber-ghey.

  13. alright, things like this remind me of bb.com, especially when they originally started reps and there was the "official rep whore thread". Does this not take away from the entire point of having a rep system? I thought reps were meant for someone posting good info, to help people know who is helpful on here, not who makes the best jokes in a thread throwing it off topic....

  14. Quote Originally Posted by snakebyte05 View Post
    alright, things like this remind me of bb.com, especially when they originally started reps and there was the "official rep whore thread". Does this not take away from the entire point of having a rep system? I thought reps were meant for someone posting good info, to help people know who is helpful on here, not who makes the best jokes in a thread throwing it off topic....

  15. me love you long time?

  16. I am bent over ready to take it from all of you!

  17. your asses belong to me and probably chad since i like to share

  18. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    This thread is uber-ghey.
    That's an understatement. But you're just bitter because you actually had to earn your rep with actual contributions to the board.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  19. While reps should be given to those who earned them they are not limited to how the user decides to give them. My reps in no way reflect my contributions in the knowledge dept. I think people should look at post history etc when determining if someone should be listened to or not. If crowns and colors are the sole reason for listening to advice then you are already setting yourself up for failure.

    Having said that, I don't think repping for the sake of repping is really a proper way of doing things either (i.e., a rep whore thread) but that's just me.

  20. OK here I am...where are the women? Let's not have this turn into a sausagefest!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    While reps should be given to those who earned them they are not limited to how the user decides to give them. My reps in no way reflect my contributions in the knowledge dept. I think people should look at post history etc when determining if someone should be listened to or not. If crowns and colors are the sole reason for listening to advice then you are already setting yourself up for failure.

    Having said that, I don't think repping for the sake of repping is really a proper way of doing things either (i.e., a rep whore thread) but that's just me.
    I agree with pretty much everything you've said.

    My original intention for this thread was to expose the other so called "Rep Whores" so people would see that these people aren't health & fitness geniuses, but rather.....well.....just a bunch of hoes.

    I guess the way I worded things made it out to seem like this was a means to boost up other people's reps, but was actually not my intent.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    its what your mom got you for your 12th birthday sillyizza:
    oooooooohhhhhhh your sister! i remember that now!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    I agree with pretty much everything you've said.

    My original intention for this thread was to expose the other so called "Rep Whores" so people would see that these people aren't health & fitness geniuses, but rather.....well.....just a bunch of hoes.

    I guess the way I worded things made it out to seem like this was a means to boost up other people's reps, but was actually not my intent.
    im not a hoe!

  24. just because i act this way doesn't mean i'm a whore!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    im not a hoe!
    denial.


    I guess what I mean is don't you think it seems unfair that guys like us got 2-3 mill and then there's MUCH brighter minds who don't even have 1 crown like klaus (off the top of my head)?
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  26. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post

    people would see that these people aren't health & fitness geniuses, but rather.....well.....just a bunch of hoes.
    Speak for yourself. Also, you probably don't give yourself enough credit as far as knowledge goes. Me, as far as bloodwork, toxicity concerns, and contributions like hard data on lots and lots of methyls, (once) legal injectables, triac, etc.....


    And Dr.D is da man too! That is all.
  27. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Yeah, I think that Chad's rep points are more indicative of his test level than the quality of his contributions.
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

    Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

    I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

  28. SS,

    Last I checked, I have more rep than D, which means you have more rep than D. Which means we (who are working on our degrees) have more rep than someone with his doctorate. Maybe I don't give myself a lot of credit, but there's a discrepancy with reps vs. validity across the board. You can sugar coat it all you want but I think our rep-whoring antics are beginning to get out of hand.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  29. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Yeah, I think that Chad's rep points are more indicative of his test level than the quality of his contributions.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    blackjack is the head whore in these parts.
    He says to the OP whore even though this whore has an extra crown over and above the OP whore....whore whore.......k I'm done. I don't usually get to say that....outside the bedroom


  31. Also

    Quote Originally Posted by AmRepSystem
    Please be careful and rep responsibly as this can sometimes cause an overflow of envy from the "lesser / training to be whores" group.
    Why you so sour JMH80, you need more rep or does the humour just itch and irritate the living f'ck out of you?

    + rep when I can to all you whores......just cause I love joo awl in a slutty way.

    Much Love,

    Neoborn

  32. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    SS,

    Last I checked, I have more rep than D, which means you have more rep than D. Which means we (who are working on our degrees) have more rep than someone with his doctorate. Maybe I don't give myself a lot of credit, but there's a discrepancy with reps vs. validity across the board. You can sugar coat it all you want but I think our rep-whoring antics are beginning to get out of hand.
    Okay. I don't see reputation points as a 1:1 indicator of knowledge at all. It's definitely just based off of popularity (and whoring/reacharounds), especially now. And degrees don't really have anything to do with knowledge either. I could be wrong, but I don't think Dr.D is Ph.D, and I know him kinda well though boards/phone. I think he has a Masters . But anyway, his knowledge is from experience just like ours (plus being a seasoned chemist), and he's been in the game (illicit compounds, etc.) for many, many years. His rep would be as high as mine or higher, but he hasn't really been around too much in the past month or so.

    While I don't claim to know nearly as much as him as a whole, I do believe that in some aspects of what we discuss here, I can offer insight that he doesn't have sometimes. I only offer advice on subjects that I feel that I have the authority to, like things I listed in my last post. Sometimes I'm wrong (VERY few and far between ), most of the time I let other people answer questions about subjects that I don't have as much experience in. For instance, somebody PM'd me asking about a specific A.A.S related question (no source ), and I directed him to ask Skye for help, who I consider to be the most knowledgeable A.A.S. guy here by far.
  33. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Maybe I don't give myself a lot of credit, but there's a discrepancy with reps vs. validity across the board. You can sugar coat it all you want but I think our rep-whoring antics are beginning to get out of hand.
    I can see reps and rep comments for everyone. Believe me they are not indicative of competence or worth validating anyones credibility.

    There certainly has been a huge spike in reps for some guys. It's a pyramid scheme I tell you...
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

    Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

    I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Yeah, I think that Chad's rep points are more indicative of his test level than the quality of his contributions.
    LMAO thats great....

    yea id have to say most my reps came from my contributions BUT the huge jump past a million and what not going on now is def due to my slutty whoredness of a group of freinds... im not ashamed to be associated with them just dont think im all hot whore legs and no brain

  35. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post

    There certainly has been a huge spike in reps for some guys. It's a pyramid scheme I tell you...


    :bb2:

  36. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    I can see reps and rep comments for everyone. Believe me they are not indicative of competence or worth validating anyones credibility.

    There certainly has been a huge spike in reps for some guys. It's a pyramid scheme I tell you...
    can you see ALL reps given ever???? that'd be cool we can only see the last 10....

    now of my last 10 received reps 5 were from my whore pals and 5 were from contributions, thats a fair ratio....

  37. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Yeah, I think that Chad's rep points are more indicative of his test level than the quality of his contributions.
    hey hey hey, some people find my posts very helpful!

  38. mmmmmmmmm......<drools>.....py ramid!

  39. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    hey hey hey, some people find my posts very helpful!
    are those numbers in ng/ml or mg/ml.

    Chad, At least you have always been funny. There are times that I have laughed with you and there are times that I have laughed at you. As long as I am laughing...

    You feeling curious tonight
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

    Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

    I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

  40. honestly i don't even look at rep points as a means to determine if i should listen to advice. when i was searching the board before i joined (it was 6 months before i joined) i figured out who the best ppl for certain topics.

    and bobo just erases them every couple of months anyways.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. why am i so light?
    By superfresh222 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-02-2012, 11:52 AM
  2. What happened to AM-Light skin???
    By Dizmal in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-10-2010, 02:07 PM
  3. I am trying out a NO2 hombrew for kicks!
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 04-13-2003, 11:50 AM
  4. I AM SICK.. of feeling over loaded with info
    By WanaKnowMore in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-28-2002, 08:34 PM
  5. LIght headed after applying t1-pro
    By Gmonkey in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-23-2002, 05:54 PM
Log in
Log in