What is the RIGHT way to head but someone?

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
there was a thread about this a few years ago but i cant find it.
anyways whats the right place of someones face to hit with your head?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
there was a thread about this a few years ago but i cant find it.
anyways whats the right place of someones face to hit with your head?
Cut you doses down Chad. Honestly though, maybe its just me but everytime I see you post you seem to be on a cycle. I really enjoy your humor though, even though I think you are a tad crazy...

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cut you doses down Chad. Honestly though, maybe its just me but everytime I see you post you seem to be on a cycle. I really enjoy your humor though, even though I think you are a tad crazy...
LOL. Thanks i guess.
i was watching some street fight dvd and some dude head butted some other guy and he just dropped. quite funny.

precious_roy

Awards
I would assume you would want to hit his nose with the side of your forehead because the nose hurts the most and the forehead hurts the least.

I've never tried this myself though. Why don't you give it a shot and let us know how it goes?

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would assume you would want to hit his nose with the side of your forehead because the nose hurts the most and the forehead hurts the least.

I've never tried this myself though. Why don't you give it a shot and let us know how it goes?
sure! ill just go down to Target and smash someones face to test it out! HAHAHAHA!
na i just want to know the text book way to do it. JUST IN CASE!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It depends on the shape of your head. For some, it is best to strike with the forehead above the nose and others, the side above the eyebrow. If there is a big dip from your forehead to your brow, then use the area above your nose.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It depends on the shape of your head. For some, it is best to strike with the forehead above the nose and others, the side above the eyebrow. If there is a big dip from your forehead to your brow, then use the area above your nose.
thanks! and how hard do you do it? like go all out or just enough to fcuk them up?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You ALWAYS go all out or dont do it at all!

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You ALWAYS go all out or dont do it at all!
oh i see.LOL
i just remember someone saying not to do it so hard that you knock yourself out aswell. but if MMOWRY says go all out then i will put my head into the other guys brian matter.

precious_roy

Awards
sure! ill just go down to Target and smash someones face to test it out! HAHAHAHA!
No no no. Just go to a local dive redneck bar with your pink shirt on and call some beefy looking dude 'sweet lips' or 'sugar butt.' When he gives you the obligatory shove, knock him out with your dome. Then its self defense. Maybe.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No no no. Just go to a local dive redneck bar with your pink shirt on and call some beefy looking dude 'sweet lips' or 'sugar butt.' When he gives you the obligatory shove, knock him out with your dome. Then its self defense. Maybe.
Don't forget to tape it, so we can watch it on youtube also.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
but then i`ll get blood on my pink shirt :(

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
i read in an article at the gym that you wanna aim for where the nose and forehead meet...it was in esquire though, so take it with a grain of salt

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i read in an article at the gym that you wanna aim for where the nose and forehead meet...it was in esquire though, so take it with a grain of salt

Why were you at the gym reading esquire?!?!?. Take off the skirt!!!!!!!!!!:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Why were you at the gym reading esquire?!?!?. Take off the skirt!!!!!!!!!!:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
easy there... i have read pretty much every magazine there, they never get new ones anymore and it makes cardio go by a lot faster than watching tv

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
he wants to know so he can use the head butt in his tren dreams.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
The aim of the Head Butt is to stun your opponent or render them unable to fight, so there are two techniques:

1. To launch with your body and hit them in the head around the nose eyes area.

2. To turn head, looking back and to the left ( or right ) and then to basically do what a boxer does with kinetic energy is go from the feet through the body to your head > the bridge of their nose. It's like cracking a whip, whiplash etc.

Bridge of the nose, to break is the main goal as this renders your opponent disabled. This is a 10/10 brownie points move for those fights where both guys are just mouthing of blah blah, it's fast, effective and very very painful!

Headbutt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How do you head butt someone? - By Daniel Engber - Slate Magazine

Otter_Wife

Otter_Wife

Awards
LOL. Thanks i guess.
i was watching some street fight dvd and some dude head butted some other guy and he just dropped. quite funny.
like the time i head butted you in bed and you knocked out like a b****:stick: