Dont you hate people that back out of plans at the last minute? - AnabolicMinds.com

Dont you hate people that back out of plans at the last minute?

1. New Member

Dont you hate people that back out of plans at the last minute?

Sorry, but this is my rant... Three friends of mine and I had a tee of time for a round of golf this morning. And all three backed out, now normally I wouldn't care so much, but I had to pay to book it since I had booked in advance. And the reason all of them backed out was that "were too hung over". Man I hate that kind of ****, if you know you have plans don't go out and be a dumb ass, the night before. Now all three of them are saying that they shouldn't have to pay cause they didn't go. So now I'm out 150 bucks. The only upside of this is that I did end up going and got paired up with 2 decent looking women...

2. Registered User

I hate this as well. I had a friend who kept doing this so I just don't bother keeping in touch with him anymore. I also hate when everyone makes plans for an event then when its time for it they have all seemed to forget about it and have other plans.
  3. New Member

My best friend started doing this crap when he got himself a girlfriend. He was supposed to be my fourth in a money golf scramble two states away. The week before he decides to tell me hes sick of golf and done playing... so rather than be out his 100 dollar entry fee i replaced him. Turned out he made this story up because his girlfriend wanted to go to New york city and see a show. Id have rather him tell me straight up he didnt want to go to the tournament rather than make up some BS excuse
    •   

4. New Member

Yea not a lot of **** pisses me off, but this is one of the very few things...

Machine at least your buddy had the decency to tell you a week in advance not, 1 hour before tee off time...
  5. Registered User

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by 75Show View Post
    Yea not a lot of **** pisses me off, but this is one of the very few things...

Machine at least your buddy had the decency to tell you a week in advance not, 1 hour before tee off time...
    What's frustrating is that they made YOU pay for their mistake. Sorry but that's just plain ass stupid.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-12-2010, 07:37 PM
  2. NutraProtein- Protein that is out of this world!
    By Ev52 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-06-2010, 10:13 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-19-2009, 08:04 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-08-2005, 10:07 PM
  5. how can you know if estradiol is out of your test?
    By WATERLOGGED in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-06-2004, 10:04 PM