Post Count

Inzah Dude

Awards
Why does it say that I've only got 6 posts when I have posted over ten? Just wondering.

Rhinoman

Awards
Originally posted by Inzah Dude
Why does it say that I've only got 6 posts when I have posted over ten? Just wondering.
This is been happen quite for sometime now, the site still in the works.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
It doesnt count posts in the off topic section and rightfully so. So if the majority of your posts are in the off topic section....thats why. Post counts are irrelevant anyways.

BrKonman

Awards

How do you know that?
Click the search button across from someone's name, in their post, and it'll list all posts made by that person. At the top is a line saying: Displaying Topics 1 to 25 of 31 .... so at the time of writing, you had 31 posts.

Bone

Awards
PM one of the moderators with these kinds of questions. You dont need to take up all this space. Please try not to start such useless threads. :) Im not trying to be a prick but someone had to say it.

Peace

Bone

DarCSA

Awards
It is not the quantity of the posts that should concern you. It is the quality of the posts that you make that  should count. This isn't the other site where people have 4000 posts on useless subject matter ranging from how to pick up chicks at the gym to which creatine should I use to wax my car. You should worry about trying to help the other bros on the site and giving your advice, complements, and knowledge on building a stronger body. BDC has some forth to help us learn about homebrewing and transdermals. We are members here because we want to all be educated and informed consumers in the bodybuilding world. Just my thoughts.

Blindfaith

Awards
yeah post count means **** all....if any of you guys have been over to BB.com there is a guy there named d-tremine with like 3000 posts in the past 5 months who posts absolute garbage. And 97LT1...hes a good guy but posts on usless **** too...that dude has like 10'000 posts.

Kay

Awards
Re: Re: Post Count

PM one of the moderators with these kinds of questions. You dont need to take up all this space. Please try not to start such useless threads. :) Im not trying to be a prick but someone had to say it.

Peace

Bone
i totally second that...... you gotta read the post about karma ....
i busted a gut !

Inzah Dude

Awards
Ya, that post about karma was by me too. Im sorry if I'm annoying but I'm new here and didn't understand a few things so I didn't think it would hurt anything to post it in the off topic section. And to everyone who thinks I'm just worried about getting a high post count, I don't really care how many posts I have.