help me decide on a new tattoo

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So the wife and I are headed off to hawaii on the 14th, and I thought it would be nice for us to get another pair of tattoos together. I'm sort of indecisive as to what to get. I was thinking it would be fun to get something polynesian like this

But I dunno really. Right now i've got 2 ed hardy dragons, one on left bicep, one on right calf, and a pepe le pew + penelope over my heart (wife has matching one, plus she has a random scattering of other tattoos).

Anyone have any cool suggestions? particularly pictures of polynesian style ones would be cool. I've always too wanted to get the tribal stork like the bad guy in "Last Action Hero" but I need to be able to cover everything.... damn corporate jobs :D

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
a Polynesian tat would be nice.

I am looking to design a new Mayan tat for myself...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ended up with this

Similar general style, but customized to how I wanted it. Turned out really nice I thought. Hurt like a mofo on the parts right over the sternum. Part of why I wanted it there tho was that with me still loosing weight, as well as planning a clean bulk after I felt that was an area that would distort the least with the planned changes over the next few months. It would be hard to have my upper pecs grow enough to change that much.

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
Would someone need to worry about getting a tattoo that wraps around there delts, cause isnt the area people on gear can get stretch marks?

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
How about.

"I asked squeaks for a tatoo idea and all I got was this stupid tatoo" written in japan...!!!

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
Maybe something on your back as kind of a contiuation of your chest piece. Something that could tie in with it?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did your wife get a matching one? :)
She got a koi on her side, with plumerias (one of the flowers the leis are made from) floating in the water. its pretty cool, i'll try and get a pic tonite

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
lol you are crazy man,.. going on vaca... need a tat to match! ahah

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
someone i know got japenese writing on their forearm and it was suppose to say fear. well.... my japenese friend saw it and told him what it really meant. it translates "please rewind" i think the tattoo place just took it off a vcr tape or something... dumb***