The Best Workout music? HMMMMM

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Exclamation The Best Workout music? HMMMMM


    Some of my favorites

    Say This Sooner - The almost
    You give love a bad name - Atreyu
    Ex's and Oh's - Atreyu
    The Fight - The Classic Crime
    Walls - Emery
    Till I colapse - Eminem
    The Webs We Weave- Escape the Fate
    Awake - Godsmack
    Give it Up- Midtown
    Dont Stop me now- Queen


  2. Boltthower - Those Once Loyal
    All That Remains - The Fall of Ideals
    Protest The Hero - Kezia
    Bury Your Dead - Beauty and th Breakdown
    Lamb Of God - As The Palaces Burn
    InFlames - Come Clarity
    UnEarth - III
    Shadows Fall - The War Within

    bv

  3. Tupac-Ambitionaz az a Ridah
    NIN-Wish, Just Like You Imagined
    Immortal Technique-Point of No Return
    Clint Mansell-Lux Aeterna
    AFI-Fall Children, Total Immortal
    Rise Against-Give It All, Drones
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

    •   
       


  4. Weights- :squat:
    My Curse - urge overkill (I think..)
    any Black Label Society
    Muvayne - any
    Kitty
    Judas Priest
    Stone Temple Pilots/Velvet Revolver

    Cardio-
    Tiesto
    Armin Van Buren
    Ferry Corsten
    Josh Wink

  5. Cardio-
    Tiesto
    Armin Van Buren
    Ferry Corsten
    Josh Wink
    I really like techno for cardio too, mostly mixes from this station: www.friskyradio.com

  6. cool, I'll check it out. Having XM has really increased my ipod library for cardio!

  7. Pantera, NIN, Rage Against the Machine, Eminem, Rob Zombie, Danzig

    I pretty much go with the stuff with a hard bass drum beat with a faster tempo

  8. I usually like the Black Eyed Peas or Dance/Techno, it makes me really get into my workouts.

  9. barney soundtrack

  10. Hatebreed - Live for this, I will be heard, Hollow Ground

    Killswitch engage - All their **** is pretty sick

    Pantera - all

    Manson - golden age of grotesque, especially the song "saint"

  11. Quote Originally Posted by firefighter2032 View Post
    Pantera, NIN, Rage Against the Machine, Eminem, Rob Zombie, Danzig

    I pretty much go with the stuff with a hard bass drum beat with a faster tempo

    Bump...

    Metal is the Only way to Lift,All the Screamin' & Cussin',Hell,your already halfway through your workout...

  12. Anything by godsmack, disturbed, and hurt. Recently checked out the new Velvet Revolver and it's solid(She Builds Quick Machines is awesome).
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  13. White zombie- more human than human,supercharger heaven
    Sepultura- ratamahatta, refuse resist
    RATM- down rodeo, testify, i want to just kill a man

  14. Quote Originally Posted by MgoBlue View Post
    Weights- :squat:
    My Curse - urge overkill (I think..)
    any Black Label Society
    Muvayne - any
    Kitty
    Judas Priest
    Stone Temple Pilots/Velvet Revolver

    Cardio-
    Tiesto
    Armin Van Buren
    Ferry Corsten
    Josh Wink
    Killswitch Engaged....My Curse.....definitely kicks @ss.

  15. The Fight is an awesome song!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Inchamery View Post
    Some of my favorites

    Say This Sooner - The almost
    You give love a bad name - Atreyu
    Ex's and Oh's - Atreyu
    The Fight - The Classic Crime
    Walls - Emery
    Till I colapse - Eminem
    The Webs We Weave- Escape the Fate
    Awake - Godsmack
    Give it Up- Midtown
    Dont Stop me now- Queen

  16. current playlist:

    Pantera - Shedding Skin
    Pantera - Drag the Waters
    Pantera - By Demons Be Driven
    Killswitch Engage - My Curse
    Metallica - All Nightmare Long
    Metallica - Blackened
    Sepultura - Roots Bloody Roots
    Sepultura - Troops of Doom
    Soulfly - No!
    Danzing - Long Way Back From Hell
    Black Flag - Rise Above
    Bad Brains - Big Takeover
    NIN - Gave Up

    I'm an old school guy as you can see. Love or hate Metallica (for whatever reason) NOTHING touches Blackened...sorry gents!

  17. Killswitch
    Mudvayne -- ****ing Determined- The End of all things to come-
    Linkin Park
    Breaking Benjamin
    Three Days Grace
    Sybreed
    Tool
    Trapt
    Rise Against
    Sevendust
    Stone Sour
    Slipknot
    Powerman 5000
    Chimara - Army of Me
    Nonpoint - Bullet with a Name
    Red - "Death of me" is sick
    Rammstein
    Velvet Revolver
    Bush

    Too many to name
    Last edited by D3vildog; 06-04-2009 at 08:31 PM. Reason: More to the list

  18. cheers for sharing these tracks.. i've been getting a fair few of them.. but i'm amazed no one has mentioned Prodigy.... I personally think these guys make insane music to hype one up...

    these are my favorite atm for workout...

    Crystal Method - busy child
    Prodigy - Smack my b*tch up
    Rage Against the Machine - Wake up (track from the matrix)
    Prodigy - Warrior's Dance
    Korn - issues

  19. anything by static-x : the only, black and white, destroyer, skinnyman, kill your idols, etc.

  20. The Rat Pack
    Black 47
    Korn
    Metallica
    Dave Matthews Band

    I'll listen to anything. Don't really care. I haven't even been wearing my MP3 player. I worked out to Sarah McLachlan today because that's what was on. Doesn't matter.

  21. Sarah McLachlan?? Sir...you are a better man than I.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by BurghHardcore View Post
    Sarah McLachlan?? Sir...you are a better man than I.
    I'm so zoned in on my sets that I don't even notice the music around me. As long as there is background noise I don't care what it is.

  23. I hear you there. I can definetely get like that. I know that eventually though, I'll be sitting there for a break between sets and it will come to my attention that Sarah McLachlin is on the radio...and I'll be like WTF?? At least for me, once you come to the realization that you're pumping iron while Sarah McLachlin is on the radio, you can't just shake it...it just doesn't feel right. Something must be done at that point...

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I'm so zoned in on my sets that I don't even notice the music around me. As long as there is background noise I don't care what it is.

    I can understand that.

    But me, if i heard Sarah Mclachlan on my ipod when I was lifting, I would be tempted to drop a 45lb. weight on my head lol. Just me though.

    I listen to basically Eminem and old school rap, w/ some Disturbed and Godsmack thrown in the mix.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by BurghHardcore View Post
    I'm an old school guy as you can see. Love or hate Metallica (for whatever reason) NOTHING touches Blackened...sorry gents!
    For Whom The Bell Tolls, for me brah.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    For Whom The Bell Tolls, for me brah.
    haha...good stuff. Battery, Damage Inc., And Justice For All..., One, Orion, Aint My Bitch....Really any Metallica for me will get the job done. Yes, that's including their new stuff.

  27. SOME of their newer stuff for me. To bad they won't ever be the "80s" band they once were. But they still can kick some @ss.

  28. just about anything by.......M E T A L I C A !

  29. Quote Originally Posted by BabyHulk View Post
    SOME of their newer stuff for me. To bad they won't ever be the "80s" band they once were. But they still can kick some @ss.
    I hear you man. Their new album is pretty good though. I was impressed. All Nightmare Long is great, the video is straight insane. Some for real messed up stuff going on in it lol. If you haven't seen it yet, I suggest going to youtube for it, it's wild.

    We will never again see the "80s" Metallica though, those days are behind us. Bands evolve. That's that. Those that don't evolve at some point eventually fade into obscurity. The reason we will never see the "80s" Metallica again is the same reason that we still have the pleasure of having those rough bastards melt our faces off today.

    Led Zeppelin, The Who, The Beatles, The Stones, The Doors, Jimi Hendrix, Black Sabbath....those bands stayed strong for years upon years b/c they kept experimenting, trying new things, and evolved throughout the years. While consistent, I don't think you can really call any of them repetitive. Very very few Led Zeppelin --> the epitome of all things great about rock and roll lol --> songs sound alike...

    Fortunately we have the CDs, vinyl, and memories to take us back to the early Metallica days when we used to break our necks headbanging.

    In the words of Andrew Bryniarski from "Any Given Sunday" - "Metallica rules. Hetfield is God. You shall bow down."

  30. Quote Originally Posted by BurghHardcore View Post
    I hear you man. Their new album is pretty good though. I was impressed. All Nightmare Long is great, the video is straight insane. Some for real messed up stuff going on in it lol. If you haven't seen it yet, I suggest going to youtube for it, it's wild.

    We will never again see the "80s" Metallica though, those days are behind us. Bands evolve. That's that. Those that don't evolve at some point eventually fade into obscurity. The reason we will never see the "80s" Metallica again is the same reason that we still have the pleasure of having those rough bastards melt our faces off today.

    Led Zeppelin, The Who, The Beatles, The Stones, The Doors, Jimi Hendrix, Black Sabbath....those bands stayed strong for years upon years b/c they kept experimenting, trying new things, and evolved throughout the years. While consistent, I don't think you can really call any of them repetitive. Very very few Led Zeppelin --> the epitome of all things great about rock and roll lol --> songs sound alike...

    Fortunately we have the CDs, vinyl, and memories to take us back to the early Metallica days when we used to break our necks headbanging.

    In the words of Andrew Bryniarski from "Any Given Sunday" - "Metallica rules. Hetfield is God. You shall bow down."
    Outside of The Stones, all of them had short-lived careers and were in a much different era and style. It's crazy to think that it has been over 25 years since Kill 'Em All.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  31. Project 86
    I'm Back...

  32. Kritickill

  33. Fear Factory-Linchpin...d@mn how did I leave that one out?

  34. I have a specific 40 song and counting playlist for the gym, heres my favorites off it:

    The Beautiful People - Marilyn Manson
    Die Mother****er Die - Dope
    Turn My Swag On - Soulja Boy
    Push It - Rick Ross
    Welcome to Jamrock - Damien Marley
    Gettin' ****ed Up - Three Six Mafia
    Like a Boss - The Lonely Island
    Moskau - Rammstein
    What You Know - T.I.

  35. Tupac
    Bad Religion
    System of a Down
    Same **** that used to make me an angry uncontrollable teenager!

  36. Slipknot
    Bury your dead
    Korn
    Pantera

  37. Enter Sandman- Metallica

  38. Anything by Dio, Black Sabbath, Mercyful Fate, Judas Priest or Iron Maiden

  39. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0E2n6CqJZGs"]YouTube - *New 2009* Lil Wayne Ft Drake & Truth - Im Going In [DJ Blue Magiic][/ame]

    Drake ft Lil Wayne- I'm Going In.

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmpM3vKwfwM&feature=re lated"]YouTube - 50 Cent - Boom Boom Pow [RMX] (Feat. Black Eyed Peas) HQ[/ame]

    BEP- Boom Boom Pow (remix)

    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbNyqtl99R0"]YouTube - Wale - Chillin[/nomedia]

    Wale- Chillin

  40. Hatebreed, Bury Your Dead, Carnifex (Dead In My Arms), Skinless
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. wanna get the best workout of your life??
    By lightemup in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-31-2008, 01:39 PM
  2. The Best Workout to increase Arm Size??
    By Inchamery in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-02-2007, 08:38 PM
  3. The BEST workout for a SUPER Wide back?
    By Chad in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-07-2007, 11:10 AM
  4. Whats the Best Workout for Abs
    By friedplntn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-13-2007, 08:36 PM
  5. Whats the best workout program you've used
    By nolinenowait in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-09-2005, 07:01 PM
Log in
Log in