Arnold. Before and After...

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well, I think this has sealed the debate that at some point after I finish being immortal, I WILL go on HRT :toofunny:

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I know... I remember him seemingly not too long ago, and he looked older of course, but he still had some beef ya know..
I mean, how long ago was T3? ...

He must have just given it up completely (I hope thats what happened)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually, that photo surfaced before T3. Then he whip himself in shape to pull the birthday suit scene off. Haven't seen any recent photos though.

I

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
Thats not hormones thats just neglect.

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
I think that was post heart bypass surgery. It's not like he could go to the gym during that time period.

Just makes me wish I could stop aging...

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
**** hes 61 or something now, atleast he can pound all other men his age:) I wonder what his lifts are as of now

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes i look around and get sad when i think that i will be old. My only saving grace is that i will be able to afford Hormone replacement therapy ! I dont know how Arnold can deal with it... look back and see what he used to be and then look in the mirror. I understand that this happens in life to everyone but it is also my biggest fear. :sad: :

R

Rufio

Awards
Yeah, he managed to get back in shape for T3. That's why I'll always respect Arnold. No matter how out of shape he gets, he can turn it around in no time if he wants. The man's got insane genetics.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sometimes i look around and get sad when i think that i will be old. My only saving grace is that i will be able to afford Hormone replacement therapy ! I dont know how Arnold can deal with it... look back and see what he used to be and then look in the mirror. I understand that this happens in life to everyone but it is also my biggest fear. :sad: :
As you age and change so do your priorities, makes it a lot easier to take in most cases.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
If he couldn't have the decency to die young, than how about not posing in the "speedos" anymore ??!!

thanks for the memories, Arnie

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This has been around for a long time and was proven fake but I will have to look up where i found it.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
This has been around for a long time and was proven fake but I will have to look up where i found it.
I think the "posing thong" by the pool is a good clue that this is a phony. Everybody knows Arnold rocks out in baggy OPs!

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Did Arnold completely stop working out now or does he even do basic fitness anymore ?

Totality

Totality

Banned
Awards
well those pcitures are heartwrenching, but he is arnold

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
well those pcitures are heartwrenching, but he is arnold
I mean I understand the physique change as age progresses, but I've seen plenty of 60 yr olds who do basic exercises just to keep in shape. Eh, either way he's still a legend.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If you find that it is, I'll take this down. No need to waste space (I'll do that with my other posts :lol: )

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
he was in the uk earlier this week. He was in a suit but you could see he was still huge. He hasn't lost his traps at all thats for sure.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've always noticed that... His traps and shoulders will always take up a decent amount of space :p

I remember seeing an off season picture of Arnold, and remember seeing the amount he shrunk back down once he came off all the riods..
So the possibility of this picture being accurate in my mind didnt suprise me at first

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
he is very blocky actually. it looked a fridge in a black suit with tiny feet wobbling back and forth. his hair style is also becomming very Donald Trump.........i love that guy.....you to the sweat, you down to the street.