Happy Birthday...To me!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
32 today and i've done laundry and stuck a candle in a peanutbutter power bar lol.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AWWW Happy B-Day!!!! I hope your day goes well. Drive down here Matt and I will celebrate w/ you

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Happy Birthday big guy!!!

Atleast you're not 'that' old...

Best wishes!!!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
btw AM needs a thing that lists all upcoming birthdays...food for thought..

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
*puts on his party hat and blows a party whistle*
Happy bday. :cheers:

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Hapy B'day Jay! I hope this is your best year yet! May the best of your past be the least of your future!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy Birthday man.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, it's the first year sicne I was 18 that I have spent it alone so it isn't all that great but I guess to new beginnings and all...Still trying to deal with splitting up with my wife. It's good to know people are there and willing to listen during troubles like these but it still hurts.

I drove around a few hours today and got lost and stopped in on a church for a bit. I'm not even sure what the denomination was but it seemed to help, just to feel like someone was there for me. I honestly don't know how people deal with this stuff and recover.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Go jayhawk its your birthday. Ill pour out a little liquor for you........ into my mouth.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I honestly don't know how people deal with this stuff and recover.
Its all the same, whether its a broken arm or a broken heart, time cures all ills. A few months down the road you'll look back on it in a positive way.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I honestly don't know how people deal with this stuff and recover.
I suppose that would depend on the reasons things went the way they did. If there were misdeeds involved, or some kind of betrayal, then you might never recover assuming you truly love her.

And how do people deal? Go check out the bars...go check out the clubs...hell, go check out the gyms. It is up to YOU how you deal with it. Being a writer, I know that is one way. Twist your pain into creativity, and reap something beautiful from something tragic...or let it swallow you up and destroy you.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Think Positive: this is the youngest you'll ever be again!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol, thanks Sinner...between you and Dsade i'm going to be ok :)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ours is a special unspoken love, Zombie. I must of sent that metaphysical connection to Pumping Iron by mistake...Man am I embarassed right now.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Ours is a special unspoken love, Zombie. I must of sent that metaphysical connection to Pumping Iron by mistake...Man am I embarassed right now.
ok im going to forgive you just because its your birthday.

and for you PumpinIron SEND ME BACK MY metaphysical connection NOW ! ! ! ! !:aargh:

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
way to be 32 Jay, have a great one and eat one if not many steaks tonight!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Happy birthday Jay, enjoy that power bar!

Also this probably doesnt mean much comming from a kid my age but it takes a strong individual to take loss and turn it into some type of personal growth and or learning; I think you and everybody here knows and most importantly you know you are that individual. But just have a great birthday man.:djparty:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Any connection I have with J is something I'm not giving up!!!

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
Happy b-day Jay.

Keep your chin up on the break-up. As they say, "this too shall pass", and it does. It just takes time. I also hope their wasn't a betrayal on your wifes part, that can add a lot to the sting. That, among other things, was part of my split from my ex.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No betrayal on her part. It's mostly just me coming to terms with a bunch of things due to a incident that had me rethinking things. She's a good lady and deserves to be with someone that can give her the things that somehow I just can't give. I've tricked myself over the years into thinking I could be just filling that role has exhausted me.

Not everyone is meant to be in a lifelong relationship to grow old and die together. I tried but in the end I was just hurting the ones I love in the process and the sudden pain in dealing with the split will be less than the years of pain that would lie ahead if we stayed together.

This was pretty much all me as the cause and the solution.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear about that. Happy b-day, btw.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No betrayal on her part. It's mostly just me coming to terms with a bunch of things due to a incident that had me rethinking things. She's a good lady and deserves to be with someone that can give her the things that somehow I just can't give. I've tricked myself over the years into thinking I could be just filling that role has exhausted me.

Not everyone is meant to be in a lifelong relationship to grow old and die together. I tried but in the end I was just hurting the ones I love in the process and the sudden pain in dealing with the split will be less than the years of pain that would lie ahead if we stayed together.

This was pretty much all me as the cause and the solution.
Long story short, I had a similar situation, just reversed, and she felt the same way you do now, and it's not your fault, in the worst case scenario, its both of your faults, in the better, there is no fault, it was just not meant to be. Just continue on with life, maybe some cute chick will walk into the gym someday when you're working out and magic will happen and sparks will fly... who knows?
AND, happy birthday, make it a good one, despite what's going on.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
thebigt Forum Suggestions and News 6
thebigt General Chat 13
The Solution Supplements 14
MidwestBeast Evomuse 19
kboxer7 General Chat 15