Bigorexia

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Based on some of the posts I have seen on this site, I think a lot of people on here may have this condition....

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
He doesnt have a 2-1 shoulder to waist ratio, so I think he should keep lifting.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder if there is a SpendsALotOnSupplementsorexia

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
2 things, he's never going to win a title and he needs some help on the unibrow

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
LOL...I was laughing about the unibrow too! And he's one hairy mofo everywhere!

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The way I see it, competitive bodybuilders kind of have to have "bigorexia". Once you're satisfied with where you're at, the drive is gone, you're pretty much done. You can always be better IMO.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I guess I can buy it as a psychiatric disorder. Although I have to wonder how many such disorders would disappear after slapping the living **** out of the some the people who supposedly have them.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
"SEVERE psychiatric disorder" Uh, right. Poor guy, he has this compulsion that makes him keep healthy and in shape.

They treat it like it's the same as gambling or hard drugs where some people lose their cars, house, health, job...

I can see that for some it is a "compulsion", yes. Dysmorphia, absolutely. But to take medication because you don't see your own size? Huh?? :blink:

I know the medication: Test, Deca, Tren, Drol, Var... :good:

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
I have bigorexia... in other words, I do all i can do in my power to be a fvcking animal and strive to be the best i can. Better than being an alcoholic pothead retard like most of my peers.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BarryBondsHOF Anabolics 6
Travis General Chat 37