Fake boobs

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Did anyone see the tv show 'Age of Love' ? I am disappointed to admit that I watched the 2 hour special last night. If you didn't see it, try and watch a clip or something.

There was 2 contestants that had them. Amanda's were more subtle, but Tessa's were all up in your face and pretty huge too.

Fake boobs ? Like 'em ? Dislike 'em ? I really like them even if they do look really unnatural...I'm weird like that.

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
i go back and forth on getting implants. i am currently a fullish B but depends on my diet and program that can go down at times.. i would like to be a steady B almost C i think that will look best on my frame but i am sorta happy with my mouthfulls.

I dont mind fake boobs at all i think more people should get them it has totally helped friends of mine that had awesome bodies but couldn't fill out a shirt.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I personally do not care. If someone wants to alter their physique, then it is their choice. When you think about it, most of this site is about physique alteration and sometimes through unnatural processes.

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
they should always look like they are the right size for the frame

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
they should always look like they are the right size for the frame
I kinda them a bit oversized....the girl on that tv show is about 5'5, as skinny as Paris Hilton, and twice the size as Pam Anderson.....mmmmm.

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
see i love paris hilton's i think she has a pretty chest. to me, the one plus when it comes to this operation is the option to reduce the size of the area around the nipple.. it really does help the visual size of the breast when you can see more of it

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
see i love paris hilton's i think she has a pretty chest. to me, the one plus when it comes to this operation is the option to reduce the size of the area around the nipple.. it really does help the visual size of the breast when you can see more of it
I think it also depends on how big you go, sometimes the implant will cause a stretch in the nipple size.....

Uh, I dunno about Paris Hilton, if she were to lay on her back, I could do my homework on her chest b/c it is so smooth.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have dated girls who range from B's to DD's and I definitely prefer the C area. The whole bigger than a fist cliche...

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Squeaks, what about for you D cup implants ?

tattoopierced1

i love all kinds of boobies...big, small, it doesnt matter... more of an ass man myself. Anyone can buy boobs, you have to somewhat work to have a good ass.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i love all kinds of boobies...big, small, it doesnt matter... more of an ass man myself. Anyone can buy boobs, you have to somewhat work to have a good ass.
My sentiments exactly. Plus I have a big ass...

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established

True. Its more of a genetic thing.....ah...like Jessica Biel.

tattoopierced1

My sentiments exactly. Plus I have a big ass...
tell me about it...i went from having no ass, to now post squats and having to wear 2XL undies cause I have a male JLO ass...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
tell me about it...i went from having no ass, to now post squats and having to wear 2XL undies cause I have a male JLO ass...
Lunges did it to me. I hate trying to buy jeans and it is getting worse. Not many stores carry 29x32 with a lot of leg and ass room.

tattoopierced1

36x36 here and i have to get extra loose, or they dont fit in the quads or butt. I just hope i dont go past a 36 waist.

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
Squeaks, what about for you D cup implants ?
no i dont think i would like that at all.. if someone wants to pay me to get them done i dont know but D is way too big IMHOP but then again i am tall so i think it wouldn't look as bad as it does in my head.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If I can squeeze them, they are real enough!:thumbsup: :icon_lol:

tattoopierced1

no i dont think i would like that at all.. if someone wants to pay me to get them done i dont know but D is way too big IMHOP but then again i am tall so i think it wouldn't look as bad as it does in my head.
how tall are you?

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
i am curious i wish there was a way to try it out

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
That'd probably add like....3 lbs to your chest total though huh ?

Pam Anderson is 5'7 i think

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
pam has freak boobs! lol but isn't she more normal now?

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I like natural of all sizes. Fake ones seem weird to me.