Jessica Biel - The Hottest Of The Jessicas ?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
She's def got a fuller figure than Alba, but I think that there comes a point where, the level of hotness is too out of my league to even matter.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
She's def got a fuller figure than Alba, but I think that there comes a point where, the level of hotness is too out of my league to even matter.
I think a womens hotness is directly proportional to her proximity to me.

If i cannot be in the same room as her it great decreases my chances of a successful interface !

The beauty of living in NYC is that there are many model types just walking down the street. Not that they talk to me but its one step closer !!!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
i think its impossible to compare the two.
Yeah I think you may be right, but Jessica Biel has that perfect body ratio where she has curves but isn't 'fat'. I'm kinda more towards the hourglass figure rather than the straight width from head to toe. My girlfriend look like Jessica Biel, I'm not sure how tall Jessica is but mine is about 5'11

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you my friend are a lucky dude then!

I swear Alba has the perfect ass. I mean for one not being huge she does have a real sweet one. (watch the last scene in Idle Hands). Alba has a prettier face if i had to choose but Biel's got a nice rack lol.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
you my friend are a lucky dude then!

I swear Alba has the perfect ass. I mean for one not being huge she does have a real sweet one. (watch the last scene in Idle Hands). Alba has a prettier face if i had to choose but Biel's got a nice rack lol.
Oh yeah, definitly. Jessica Biel has this unbelieveable curvacious body...Even back when she did Texas Chainsaw Massacre, and all that blood was on her she still look pretty good.

Jessica Alba has that hot exotic look plus she's tan too which is a plus.....there was this movie she did with Paul Walker, I can't remember what it was called, but they had these shots of Jessica Alba in a bikini...yeah I def. had a woody during that part.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha yeh i forgot that movie too. I love exotic beauty really, me being from hawaii im used to tan dark haired beauties myself. I love white women but i have a thing for that exotic "ethnic" look i guess you can say lol.

Biel in stealth...............yeah i had her in that waterfall scene haha.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
A couple of summers ago before I started dating my current g.f I was talking to this girl who looked like Adriana Lima except she was white. I mean she had the same exact height, body type, and exotic eyes but she wasn't tan though. It was really weird how much they resembled each other....yeah she wound up being a real b-tch though.

Of course the real Adriana Lima is the best. Brazil produces the best looking women consistantly.

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
she has that slutty but yet girl next door look. a women after my own heart!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think a womens hotness is directly proportional to her proximity to me.

If i cannot be in the same room as her it great decreases my chances of a successful interface !

The beauty of living in NYC is that there are many model types just walking down the street. Not that they talk to me but its one step closer !!!

Well in rural Ohio, the farm animals are just as attractive as the females. (Note: this was meant to show how unnattractive the women are, and not how hot the sheep and cattle are.)

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Rhino, I'll tell you, I was in the Whole Foods in Chelsea the other evening and I felt like I was one of those NAT GEO photographers that had just stumbled upon a rare species of animal sipping water from a secluded lake. I didn't want to make any noise and scare them away. HAHAHAHA! Just beautiful long-legged, nearly naked 10's of every color and denomination. GOD, I LOVE SUMMER IN NYC!!!

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Biel's body is much better than Alba's IMO, but I think her face is just slightly above "ok". Alba has a good face for sure and that exotic look just does it for me. Alba with Biel's curves would be amazing.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Alba, no question, just my 2 pennies but im not into lanky bony chicks who bend the hammer.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh yeah, definitly. Jessica Biel has this unbelieveable curvacious body...Even back when she did Texas Chainsaw Massacre, and all that blood was on her she still look pretty good.
You think that looked good, you should see her in Blade Trinity. That's the moment I realized this girl was HOT!!!!.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Well in rural Ohio, the farm animals are just as attractive as the females. (Note: this was meant to show how unnattractive the women are, and not how hot the sheep and cattle are.)
Well, the sinner, I'm from Ohio too and since its the midwest its more traditional to get it on with your first cousin (or sister for that matter).

Totality

Totality

Banned
Awards
Biel is scary hot, so is Alba but Biels body is frightening. I just saw the commercial with her new movie with Sandler, and oh my lord

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
haha no sir i am all woman.. except for my love of BBQ ribs! i can eat most guys under the table and leave nothing on the bone

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha no sir i am all woman.. except for my love of BBQ ribs! i can eat most guys under the table and leave nothing on the bone
could you "eat" me under the table and clean my bone?:icon_lol:

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
WHY DOES EVERYTHING I ALWAYS SAY GET TURNED INTO SOMETHING SEXUAL!!!! lol

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
no i am going to throw out the PC answer to your question.

Just because a girl wears a shirt that says.. put your c*#^ in my face, doesn't mean she wants it in her face lol

and my pic isn't sexual is sensual lol

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no i am going to throw out the PC answer to your question.

Just because a girl wears a shirt that says.. put your c*#^ in my face, doesn't mean she wants it in her face lol

and my pic isn't sexual is sensual lol
It is still very provocative and considering a lot of us have higher test than normal, well I think you get the picture.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Just curious too squeaks, but do you have implants

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i had to Squeaks, i have a demented mind like that! ..lol. That comment was asking for it and quite possibly you just ooze sexxx.

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
No i do not, my chest isn't big at all.. its just the lighting lol as well as great anti gravity bikini top lol

hahaha i oooze sex??. thats a new one

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
lately ive begun to doubt albas ability to run with biel.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hell yeah she`s the hottest one! she cant act to save her life but her body is WOW!!!!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Just to balance it out here's a lovely photoshop for you chubby lovers:

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
Biel's body is much better than Alba's IMO, but I think her face is just slightly above "ok". Alba has a good face for sure and that exotic look just does it for me. Alba with Biel's curves would be amazing.
ditto although i think biel's face is much better than ok.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Megan Fox rules both of them, but if I'd have to choose I'd say Alba.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Biel?

Mmmmm shoulders
that see thru pic has to be fake, i cant see her ever wearing that in public. The second pic i saw in Maxim and i swear i can see a juicy camel toe but funny thing was on the opposite page there was a camel cigarette ad. :think: :icon_lol:

gdbear65

gdbear65

Awards
  • Established
no love for Jessica Simpson?

She's as hot or hotter than Alba or Biel

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^ i think not. She can get love but that last statement is flawed in my eyes.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that see thru pic has to be fake, i cant see her ever wearing that in public.
Plus no one is even looking at her,hmmmmm. Still quit entertaining though.

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
^^^ i think not. She can get love but that last statement is flawed in my eyes.
definite ditto on that one! jessican simpson doesnt stand a chance in my eyes....she has too masculine of chin

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
While I would certainly talk to Jessica Simpson if we were in the same room, I don't find her as attractive as the other celebrity beauties...something about the jaw line and the distance between her nose and mouth...am I too picky ?

gdbear65

gdbear65

Awards
  • Established
While I would certainly talk to Jessica Simpson if we were in the same room, I don't find her as attractive as the other celebrity beauties...something about the jaw line and the distance between her nose and mouth...am I too picky ?
Remember it's not the face you f*ck, it's the f*ck you face :lol:

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established

its because her jaw looks manly. no, your not too picky. im rather picky. i'd pick a slightly uglier girl with less manly features over a girl who's alittle prettier with manly features. well....we could both be overly picky......

simpson's body was amazing in dukes of hazzard though.... kicked albas and biels....i like girls with alittle more muscle, kinda like swole's wife

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
youve got a nice body yourself from what i can tell ;) :thumbsup:

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
youve got a nice body yourself from what i can tell ;) :thumbsup:
im trying to keep it that way...im trying to make sure i look as good as the 40 yr. old wives on this forum when i get to that age...haha

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im trying to keep it that way...im trying to make sure i look as good as the 40 yr. old wives on this forum when i get to that age...haha
Depending on your location (take my location for example) it's hard enough to find people your age who look as good as the 40-year-olds on this forum.