The Brilliance Of Bob Barker !!!!

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
MIENFOKS: THE BRILLIANCE OF BOB BARKER ! ! !

This clip embodies why the Price is Right works

Everybody loves a cliff hanger

I will miss Bob Barker he was my first economics teacher !

Bob Barker and Mr Wizard my two favorite teachers !(sniff, sniff):sad:

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
SPOILER:

She won not only that corvette, but she also got into the showcase showdown and won her showcase which was was worth over $90,000. Great show actually; fantastic finale. She was under in her estimate by about $2000 IIRC. The other guy was off by $6000. What's crazy is, I thought for sure she was over.

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
Now I just saw something on CNN about Rosey O'Donnell wanting to take over on The Price is Right!

That would be the most absurd choice I could possibly imagine!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now I just saw something on CNN about Rosey O'Donnell wanting to take over on The Price is Right!

That would be the most absurd choice I could possibly imagine!
Yet Bob endorses her.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quit possible. I vote for Richard Kern(Al from Home Improvement). He did pretty good on Family Feud.

Wendy21

Wendy21

Awards
I am so sad he left :wtf: I hope Rosie does not take over his spot, how bad would that suck

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am so sad he left :wtf: I hope Rosie does not take over his spot, how bad would that suck
Bob had such a pleasant voice and pleasant demeanor. They need to find someone with an equally pleasant voice and demeanor. Rosie is way to nasally, and I associate her with "pissed off lesbian" at this point. Not exactly pleasant.

Price Is Right is super popular with senior citizens. They need to find a host who will be popular with that crowd. Maybe Alex Trebek might be willing to do it.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
HOw about vanilla ice... price price baby.

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
Whomever they pick, they will have some big shoes to fill.

Wendy21

Wendy21

Awards
Yes they will, but if Rosie is up for that position, I feel the rating will go down for the show. Regardless, without Barker in the picture, ratings will go down for sure.