Let's Flame RA Thread!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Banned
    RisingAgainst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,070
    Rep Power
    0

    Let's Flame RA Thread!!!


    AND IT CONTINUES! lol ... so another person decided to pop in and give his fifty cents worth.... I can admire that everybody's so outspoken when it involves flaming somebody, but when it comes to serious business, it's all hush hush except for the people who know what they're talking about... LOL Ranting aside, this is an open invite to speak your mind in this thread, so if you don't like me, LET ME KNOW! lol I wanna know who doesn't like me over the internet cuz it's totally a popularity contest and your opinions actually affect me... hahahahahah Some of you are right, I am aarogant, and I do speak my mind, regardless of it it's disrespectful or not, so for that I won't even try to deny it, as far as not knowing my **** goes, well obviously that's ridiculous and you guys are just trying your damndest to flame me... lol I'm not even gonna retort to the few that are trying to hard... as far as opinions that I respect so far, I understand, and that's my nature, you either love me or hate me, you've chosen to hate me, no big deal. I know there's a good chance if any of you met me in real life, you wouldn't think this way, because it's not how I am in real life, a lot of times words can sound bad without the proper facial expressions and tones, (something to consider ya know?) lol
    I didn't wanna keep running on with that old bold thread that by the way, died like a month ago until somebody decided they wanted to flame me. Now, I'm very curious, if I told you all that your religions were wrong and was pretty much an ass about it, would you not be upset?? Well, this is the same thing in my opinion, I have told you that not everything you believe in is always correct and you who are so scared of change decided it's time to flame me for being different! Oo-rah baby. Next time you have an opinion, make sure to include something besides: "you're aarogant", "you don't respect people", "you can't spell or type properly", "everybody else is right", "you're wrong", "my daddy can beat up your daddy", "my imaginary car flies and yours doesnt", and other crap like that... Let's be real for a while people, let's hear people's REAL fears... Are you people scared that I might change what's oh so easy for you to comprehend?? You know, they hated on Jesus because he was different and believed different things, all their current evidence "proved" him wrong, yet who was right?? (not trying to compare myself to Christ, just using it as an analagy, so don't even start) Anyways, have at it folks.

    (possibly the best section for this because this is where most of the 'in crowd' hang out, if not, you can move it no biggy )

  2. Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
    riskarb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Lake Tahoe
    Posts
    613
    Rep Power
    438

    You're woefully out of your depth... and your 1000 word missive makes us all acutely-aware of your profound insecurities. No worries; there's hope you'll grow out of your *****dom.

    just using it as an analagy, so don't even start) Anyways, have at it folks.

    I'd expect better from someone who holds their intellect in such high esteem. The word is "analogy".
  3. Registered User
    V00D00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Age
    32
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    203

    This thread is another perfect example of whats wrong with Adherent Minds.

    I'm tired of the name calling, the run around, the pseudo experts.

    Honestly RA as much as I like you I'm severely disappointed that you even talk back to the people let alone put another post glorifying their actions - you're as bad as they are.

    Am I the only one that is approaching the point of not wanting to post on here for the same reason as BB.com? Sorry to preach, I just don't want to give up on a good resource based on the actions of a few.

    Heh, can I get an amen?
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    RisingAgainst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,070
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by riskarb View Post
    You're woefully out of your depth... and your 1000 word missive makes us all acutely-aware of your profound insecurities. No worries; there's hope you'll grow out of your *****dom.

    just using it as an analagy, so don't even start) Anyways, have at it folks.

    I'd expect better from someone who holds their intellect in such high esteem. The word is "analogy".
    Awww I misspelled it.... what a shame...
  5. Banned
    jomi822's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,419
    Rep Power
    0

    did i miss something?

    what exactly has been going on that you are taking flak RA?
  6. Banned
    RisingAgainst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,070
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by V00D00 View Post
    this thread is another perfect example of whats wrong with Adherent Minds.

    I'm tired of the name calling, the run around, the pseudo experts.

    Honestly RA as much as I like you I'm severely disappointed that you even talk back to the people let alone put another post glorifying their actions.

    Am I the only one that is approaching the point of not wanting to post on here for the same reason as BB.com? Sorry to preach, I just don't want to give up on a good resource based on the actions of a few.

    Heh, can I get an amen?
    I know... to be honest, I'm suprised myself... I went to reply to something and ended up with what you see originally posted... Nothing better to do I spose.
  7. Banned
    RisingAgainst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,070
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jomi822 View Post
    did i miss something?

    what exactly has been going on that you are taking flak RA?
    I spoke my mind in the 1,4ad thread and received a 3 page flaming lol.... It's who I am so I can't say that I take it back, or I don't wanna speak my own mind here... I just figured it'd be best to stop ruining that thread.
  8. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11888

    RA SUCKS!!!!!!!!

    Let's do some analogies (like in the SAT's) to further flame RA:

    RisingAgainst:Saluu :: George W Bush:Steven Hawking

    RisingAgainst:Big and Strong :: Rosie O'Donnel:Attractive Female
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  9. Banned
    RisingAgainst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,070
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    RA SUCKS!!!!!!!!

    Let's do some analogies (like in the SAT's) to further flame RA:

    RisingAgainst:Saluu :: George W Bush:Steven Hawking

    RisingAgainst:Big and Strong :: Rosie O'Donnel:Attractive Female
    Kewl... cuz Rosie's a hottie! hahaha
  10. Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
    riskarb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Lake Tahoe
    Posts
    613
    Rep Power
    438

    Antonym: risingagainst : niels bohr
  11. Banned
    jomi822's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,419
    Rep Power
    0

    so i just read through the 1,4ad thread (skimmed mind you, skimmed).

    it appears you opinion on 4ad is that it is a weak PH requiring little PCT. opinion flew back and forth and this resulted in a massive flaming chain that took up 3 pages?

    that about sum it up?
  12. Banned
    RisingAgainst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,070
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jomi822 View Post
    so i just read through the 1,4ad thread (skimmed mind you, skimmed).

    it appears you opinion on 4ad is that it is a weak PH requiring little post cycle therapy. opinion flew back and forth and this resulted in a massive flaming chain that took up 3 pages?

    that about sum it up?
    Ya, IMO it was one of the least suppressive things I'd ever ran, (judging purely by physical symptoms) I looked at it us a long and slow acting compound etc that didn't require an extensive pct including a serm... and that being where me and the world we put on different sides.
  13. Registered User
    UNCfan1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    1,949
    Rep Power
    1064

    His whole reason for getting flamed is that he and others including myself don't see a SERM as a must for every PH.

    For some reason no one can have a good debate between the use of SERM's or other means for PCT.

    RA is a great guy and knows alot for his age. There are alot of guys here that know their **** too. Maybe at the end everyone can agree to disagree.

    Feel free to flame on though I hope it gets good lol.
  14. Banned
    jomi822's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,419
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by RisingAgainst View Post
    Ya, IMO it was one of the least suppressive things I'd ever ran, (judging purely by physical symptoms) I looked at it us a long and slow acting compound etc that didn't require an extensive post cycle therapy including a serm... and that being where me and the world we put on different sides.
    I think the bigger issue at hand, the underyling issue in the whole flaming, is that a lot of the vets around here believe any cycle, no matter how supressive or mild, should receive nothing less than a strong post cycle therapy with a trusted substance...I.E. a serm.

    i happen to agree. wayyyy too many "help me" threads popping up with ATD/AI/TEST BOOSTER only PCT's. why take a chance?


    anyway, i saw people being dicks on both sides of the fence. the problem is that you defended yourself so agressively it invited even more attacking.
  15. Banned
    RisingAgainst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,070
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jomi822 View Post
    I think the bigger issue at hand, the underyling issue in the whole flaming, is that a lot of the vets around here believe any cycle, no matter how supressive or mild, should receive nothing less than a strong post cycle therapy with a trusted substance...I.E. a serm.

    i happen to agree. wayyyy too many "help me" threads popping up with ATD/AI/TEST BOOSTER only post cycle therapy's. why take a chance?


    anyway, i saw people being dicks on both sides of the fence. the problem is that you defended yourself so agressively it invited even more attacking.
    I agree, I can't help that part, it's a part of my personality... I'm usually a kickback smart ass who loves to laugh, until I'm in that kind of situation. I will say this though, for those that use SERMs, they are not as successful if they use a SERM ALONE, whereas when stacked with an ATD or even AI and a good natty test booster. Same goes for ATD/Test booster only PCT's but there's a few non methylated substances out and even a few methylated ones that are a joke in terms of suppressing the HPTA and anything involving the endocrine system, that an ATD and test booster with something to recover your lipids and liver profiles is all you need to be successful. (but this is opinion... keep that in mind)
  16. Registered User
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Beaumont, TX
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,116
    Rep Power
    9663

    Quote Originally Posted by RisingAgainst View Post
    Ya, IMO it was one of the least suppressive things I'd ever ran, (judging purely by physical symptoms) I looked at it us a long and slow acting compound etc that didn't require an extensive post cycle therapy including a serm... and that being where me and the world we put on different sides.
    If you are going to give advice on shutdown - it's probably best to have bloodwork to back it up.

    Shut down shouldn't be assessed only by feel.
    SuperSoldier showed us that with M1T 3 years ago.
  17. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Board Sponsor
    supersoldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,204
    Rep Power
    1773

    Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, and I'm not gonna shove mine down anyone's throat...

    IMO...

    Shutdown is not something you "feel". Because someone has a high or higher sex drive on X or Y PH/A.A.S. does not mean that their testosterone levels aren't sh*t at that very moment. Steroids are synthetic male sex hormones, and while they all have somewhat different effects, they are inherently "male". Ask a guy on 1g/week of Test only if he "feels" shutdown.Testicular mass is an indicator of shutdown, but does not by any means paint a perfect picture of what's going on w/ your HPTA. So without bloodwork, specifically LH/FSH, you cannot really say that you are not shutdown, or slightly shutdown, etc. IMO

    Also IMO...

    PCT requires a SERM. Unless you have bloodwork showing that you are not suppressed, you need a SERM when coming off an exogenous hormone. I honestly don't feel that it's worth the risk of not using a SERM. I do believe that there are cycles out there that can be recovered from fairly quickly without a SERM, but why risk it? You can pick up research clomid or nolva fairly cheap and easily. Sides are generally low.

    I will definitely agree w/ RA that SERM + herbal P.C.T. supps and/or OTC AIs is much better than SERM only.


    Just my 2 cents...
  18. Lift Heavy
    Board Sponsor
    bLacKjAck.'s Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    CO Springs
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,955
    Rep Power
    2084

    Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier View Post
    Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, and I'm not gonna shove mine down anyone's throat...

    IMO...

    Shutdown is not something you "feel". Because someone has a high or higher sex drive on X or Y PH/A.A.S. does not mean that their testosterone levels aren't sh*t at that very moment. Steroids are synthetic male sex hormones, and while they all have somewhat different effects, they are inherently "male". Ask a guy on 1g/week of Test only if he "feels" shutdown.Testicular mass is an indicator of shutdown, but does not by any means paint a perfect picture of what's going on w/ your HPTA. So without bloodwork, specifically LH/FSH, you cannot really say that you are not shutdown, or slightly shutdown, etc. IMO

    Also IMO...

    post cycle therapy requires a SERM. Unless you have bloodwork showing that you are not suppressed, you need a SERM when coming off an exogenous hormone. I honestly don't feel that it's worth the risk of not using a SERM. I do believe that there are cycles out there that can be recovered from fairly quickly without a SERM, but why risk it? You can pick up research clomid or nolva fairly cheap and easily. Sides are generally low.

    I will definitely agree w/ RA that SERM + herbal P.C.T. supps and/or OTC AIs is much better than SERM only.


    Just my 2 cents...
    Great thread so far...I guess...I for one luv me some RA muahahaha
  19. Banned
    RisingAgainst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,070
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Great thread so far...I guess...I for one luv me some RA muahahaha
    You're such a homosensual... lmfao
  20. Banned
    Travis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,966
    Rep Power
    0

    I actually like it when people come on here with different ideas or opinions....it gets me thinking. Its just that when you present your opinions you need to do it in a respectful way. Nonetheless, you have some good stuff to share so keep it up.
  21. Lift Heavy
    Board Sponsor
    bLacKjAck.'s Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    CO Springs
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,955
    Rep Power
    2084

    Quote Originally Posted by RisingAgainst View Post
    You're such a homosensual... lmfao
    hey w/e gets me your rep>HAHA!
  22. Banned
    RisingAgainst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,070
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    hey w/e gets me your rep>HAHA!
    Your wife has a similar saying bro.... something like hey w/e gets you in.... wait, you shouldnt be hearing this! hahah
  23. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11888

    Quote Originally Posted by riskarb View Post
    Antonym: risingagainst : niels bohr
    This is such an obscure reference.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  24. Registered User
    motiv8er's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Back down South for the minute
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,172
    Rep Power
    24187

    Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post
    His whole reason for getting flamed is that he and others including myself don't see a SERM as a must for every PH.
    For some reason no one can have a good debate between the use of SERM's or other means for post cycle therapy.

    RA is a great guy and knows alot for his age. There are alot of guys here that know their **** too. Maybe at the end everyone can agree to disagree.

    Feel free to flame on though I hope it gets good lol.
    Trust me, some of us had this debate years ago.

    WHat PHs dont require a SERM man?
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  25. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Hawaii Nei
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,114
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er View Post
    Trust me, some of us had this debate years ago.

    WHat PHs dont require a SERM man?
    they are from a prohormone/OTC steroid board that believes in OTC AI's and test boosters for PCT. This is probably 90% of them, sad but true.

    No flame required.
  26. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    macedaddy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,072
    Rep Power
    3137

    SERMs for me.............

    'nuff said.......

    agree to disagree!
  27. Banned
    jomi822's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,419
    Rep Power
    0

    the reason people dont just use serms is because its more of an inconvenience to get them.

    i think thats what it really boils down to
  28. Registered User
    motiv8er's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Back down South for the minute
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,172
    Rep Power
    24187

    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    they are from a prohormone/OTC steroid board that believes in OTC AI's and test boosters for post cycle therapy. This is probably 90% of them, sad but true.

    No flame required.
    Thats all fine and good, until I grew tits after Superdrol. When your hormones get kicking after cycle, often they are not evenly amped. Thus, after a super dry compund; I could suck my own tit.

    Whatever gets it up, but I dont agree. Know what I mean?
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  29. Registered User
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Beaumont, TX
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,116
    Rep Power
    9663

    Quote Originally Posted by jomi822 View Post
    the reason people dont just use serms is because its more of an inconvenience to get them.

    i think thats what it really boils down to
    Huh? It's not that hard to get tamox....
  30. Lift Heavy
    Board Sponsor
    bLacKjAck.'s Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    CO Springs
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,955
    Rep Power
    2084

    Quote Originally Posted by jomi822 View Post
    the reason people dont just use serms is because its more of an inconvenience to get them.

    i think thats what it really boils down to
    for RA and v00d00, its ego ...but hey! w/e works. :bruce2:
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-11-2013, 10:55 AM
  2. Swole Summer thread/LOG 7/1/11! LETS DO IT!
    By ward5742 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-07-2011, 01:44 PM
  3. Another First Cycle thread...Let's make it useful
    By Sycklicle in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-13-2011, 12:51 PM
  4. Let's Flame RA Thread!!!
    By RisingAgainst in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-17-2007, 09:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.