Let's Flame RA Thread!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Let's Flame RA Thread!!!


    AND IT CONTINUES! lol ... so another person decided to pop in and give his fifty cents worth.... I can admire that everybody's so outspoken when it involves flaming somebody, but when it comes to serious business, it's all hush hush except for the people who know what they're talking about... LOL Ranting aside, this is an open invite to speak your mind in this thread, so if you don't like me, LET ME KNOW! lol I wanna know who doesn't like me over the internet cuz it's totally a popularity contest and your opinions actually affect me... hahahahahah Some of you are right, I am aarogant, and I do speak my mind, regardless of it it's disrespectful or not, so for that I won't even try to deny it, as far as not knowing my **** goes, well obviously that's ridiculous and you guys are just trying your damndest to flame me... lol I'm not even gonna retort to the few that are trying to hard... as far as opinions that I respect so far, I understand, and that's my nature, you either love me or hate me, you've chosen to hate me, no big deal. I know there's a good chance if any of you met me in real life, you wouldn't think this way, because it's not how I am in real life, a lot of times words can sound bad without the proper facial expressions and tones, (something to consider ya know?) lol
    I didn't wanna keep running on with that old bold thread that by the way, died like a month ago until somebody decided they wanted to flame me. Now, I'm very curious, if I told you all that your religions were wrong and was pretty much an ass about it, would you not be upset?? Well, this is the same thing in my opinion, I have told you that not everything you believe in is always correct and you who are so scared of change decided it's time to flame me for being different! Oo-rah baby. Next time you have an opinion, make sure to include something besides: "you're aarogant", "you don't respect people", "you can't spell or type properly", "everybody else is right", "you're wrong", "my daddy can beat up your daddy", "my imaginary car flies and yours doesnt", and other crap like that... Let's be real for a while people, let's hear people's REAL fears... Are you people scared that I might change what's oh so easy for you to comprehend?? You know, they hated on Jesus because he was different and believed different things, all their current evidence "proved" him wrong, yet who was right?? (not trying to compare myself to Christ, just using it as an analagy, so don't even start) Anyways, have at it folks.

    (possibly the best section for this because this is where most of the 'in crowd' hang out, if not, you can move it no biggy )


  2. You're woefully out of your depth... and your 1000 word missive makes us all acutely-aware of your profound insecurities. No worries; there's hope you'll grow out of your *****dom.

    just using it as an analagy, so don't even start) Anyways, have at it folks.

    I'd expect better from someone who holds their intellect in such high esteem. The word is "analogy".
    •   
       


  3. This thread is another perfect example of whats wrong with Adherent Minds.

    I'm tired of the name calling, the run around, the pseudo experts.

    Honestly RA as much as I like you I'm severely disappointed that you even talk back to the people let alone put another post glorifying their actions - you're as bad as they are.

    Am I the only one that is approaching the point of not wanting to post on here for the same reason as BB.com? Sorry to preach, I just don't want to give up on a good resource based on the actions of a few.

    Heh, can I get an amen?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by riskarb View Post
    You're woefully out of your depth... and your 1000 word missive makes us all acutely-aware of your profound insecurities. No worries; there's hope you'll grow out of your *****dom.

    just using it as an analagy, so don't even start) Anyways, have at it folks.

    I'd expect better from someone who holds their intellect in such high esteem. The word is "analogy".
    Awww I misspelled it.... what a shame...

  5. did i miss something?

    what exactly has been going on that you are taking flak RA?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by V00D00 View Post
    this thread is another perfect example of whats wrong with Adherent Minds.

    I'm tired of the name calling, the run around, the pseudo experts.

    Honestly RA as much as I like you I'm severely disappointed that you even talk back to the people let alone put another post glorifying their actions.

    Am I the only one that is approaching the point of not wanting to post on here for the same reason as BB.com? Sorry to preach, I just don't want to give up on a good resource based on the actions of a few.

    Heh, can I get an amen?
    I know... to be honest, I'm suprised myself... I went to reply to something and ended up with what you see originally posted... Nothing better to do I spose.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jomi822 View Post
    did i miss something?

    what exactly has been going on that you are taking flak RA?
    I spoke my mind in the 1,4ad thread and received a 3 page flaming lol.... It's who I am so I can't say that I take it back, or I don't wanna speak my own mind here... I just figured it'd be best to stop ruining that thread.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    RA SUCKS!!!!!!!!

    Let's do some analogies (like in the SAT's) to further flame RA:

    RisingAgainst:Saluu :: George W Bush:Steven Hawking

    RisingAgainst:Big and Strong :: Rosie O'Donnel:Attractive Female
    Kewl... cuz Rosie's a hottie! hahaha

  9. Antonym: risingagainst : niels bohr
    •   
       


  10. so i just read through the 1,4ad thread (skimmed mind you, skimmed).

    it appears you opinion on 4ad is that it is a weak PH requiring little PCT. opinion flew back and forth and this resulted in a massive flaming chain that took up 3 pages?

    that about sum it up?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by jomi822 View Post
    so i just read through the 1,4ad thread (skimmed mind you, skimmed).

    it appears you opinion on 4ad is that it is a weak PH requiring little post cycle therapy. opinion flew back and forth and this resulted in a massive flaming chain that took up 3 pages?

    that about sum it up?
    Ya, IMO it was one of the least suppressive things I'd ever ran, (judging purely by physical symptoms) I looked at it us a long and slow acting compound etc that didn't require an extensive pct including a serm... and that being where me and the world we put on different sides.

  12. His whole reason for getting flamed is that he and others including myself don't see a SERM as a must for every PH.

    For some reason no one can have a good debate between the use of SERM's or other means for PCT.

    RA is a great guy and knows alot for his age. There are alot of guys here that know their **** too. Maybe at the end everyone can agree to disagree.

    Feel free to flame on though I hope it gets good lol.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by RisingAgainst View Post
    Ya, IMO it was one of the least suppressive things I'd ever ran, (judging purely by physical symptoms) I looked at it us a long and slow acting compound etc that didn't require an extensive post cycle therapy including a serm... and that being where me and the world we put on different sides.
    I think the bigger issue at hand, the underyling issue in the whole flaming, is that a lot of the vets around here believe any cycle, no matter how supressive or mild, should receive nothing less than a strong post cycle therapy with a trusted substance...I.E. a serm.

    i happen to agree. wayyyy too many "help me" threads popping up with ATD/AI/TEST BOOSTER only PCT's. why take a chance?


    anyway, i saw people being dicks on both sides of the fence. the problem is that you defended yourself so agressively it invited even more attacking.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by jomi822 View Post
    I think the bigger issue at hand, the underyling issue in the whole flaming, is that a lot of the vets around here believe any cycle, no matter how supressive or mild, should receive nothing less than a strong post cycle therapy with a trusted substance...I.E. a serm.

    i happen to agree. wayyyy too many "help me" threads popping up with ATD/AI/TEST BOOSTER only post cycle therapy's. why take a chance?


    anyway, i saw people being dicks on both sides of the fence. the problem is that you defended yourself so agressively it invited even more attacking.
    I agree, I can't help that part, it's a part of my personality... I'm usually a kickback smart ass who loves to laugh, until I'm in that kind of situation. I will say this though, for those that use SERMs, they are not as successful if they use a SERM ALONE, whereas when stacked with an ATD or even AI and a good natty test booster. Same goes for ATD/Test booster only PCT's but there's a few non methylated substances out and even a few methylated ones that are a joke in terms of suppressing the HPTA and anything involving the endocrine system, that an ATD and test booster with something to recover your lipids and liver profiles is all you need to be successful. (but this is opinion... keep that in mind)

  15. Quote Originally Posted by RisingAgainst View Post
    Ya, IMO it was one of the least suppressive things I'd ever ran, (judging purely by physical symptoms) I looked at it us a long and slow acting compound etc that didn't require an extensive post cycle therapy including a serm... and that being where me and the world we put on different sides.
    If you are going to give advice on shutdown - it's probably best to have bloodwork to back it up.

    Shut down shouldn't be assessed only by feel.
    SuperSoldier showed us that with M1T 3 years ago.

  16. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, and I'm not gonna shove mine down anyone's throat...

    IMO...

    Shutdown is not something you "feel". Because someone has a high or higher sex drive on X or Y PH/A.A.S. does not mean that their testosterone levels aren't sh*t at that very moment. Steroids are synthetic male sex hormones, and while they all have somewhat different effects, they are inherently "male". Ask a guy on 1g/week of Test only if he "feels" shutdown.Testicular mass is an indicator of shutdown, but does not by any means paint a perfect picture of what's going on w/ your HPTA. So without bloodwork, specifically LH/FSH, you cannot really say that you are not shutdown, or slightly shutdown, etc. IMO

    Also IMO...

    PCT requires a SERM. Unless you have bloodwork showing that you are not suppressed, you need a SERM when coming off an exogenous hormone. I honestly don't feel that it's worth the risk of not using a SERM. I do believe that there are cycles out there that can be recovered from fairly quickly without a SERM, but why risk it? You can pick up research clomid or nolva fairly cheap and easily. Sides are generally low.

    I will definitely agree w/ RA that SERM + herbal P.C.T. supps and/or OTC AIs is much better than SERM only.


    Just my 2 cents...

  17. Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier View Post
    Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, and I'm not gonna shove mine down anyone's throat...

    IMO...

    Shutdown is not something you "feel". Because someone has a high or higher sex drive on X or Y PH/A.A.S. does not mean that their testosterone levels aren't sh*t at that very moment. Steroids are synthetic male sex hormones, and while they all have somewhat different effects, they are inherently "male". Ask a guy on 1g/week of Test only if he "feels" shutdown.Testicular mass is an indicator of shutdown, but does not by any means paint a perfect picture of what's going on w/ your HPTA. So without bloodwork, specifically LH/FSH, you cannot really say that you are not shutdown, or slightly shutdown, etc. IMO

    Also IMO...

    post cycle therapy requires a SERM. Unless you have bloodwork showing that you are not suppressed, you need a SERM when coming off an exogenous hormone. I honestly don't feel that it's worth the risk of not using a SERM. I do believe that there are cycles out there that can be recovered from fairly quickly without a SERM, but why risk it? You can pick up research clomid or nolva fairly cheap and easily. Sides are generally low.

    I will definitely agree w/ RA that SERM + herbal P.C.T. supps and/or OTC AIs is much better than SERM only.


    Just my 2 cents...
    Great thread so far...I guess...I for one luv me some RA muahahaha

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Great thread so far...I guess...I for one luv me some RA muahahaha
    You're such a homosensual... lmfao

  19. I actually like it when people come on here with different ideas or opinions....it gets me thinking. Its just that when you present your opinions you need to do it in a respectful way. Nonetheless, you have some good stuff to share so keep it up.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by RisingAgainst View Post
    You're such a homosensual... lmfao
    hey w/e gets me your rep>HAHA!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    hey w/e gets me your rep>HAHA!
    Your wife has a similar saying bro.... something like hey w/e gets you in.... wait, you shouldnt be hearing this! hahah

  22. Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post
    His whole reason for getting flamed is that he and others including myself don't see a SERM as a must for every PH.
    For some reason no one can have a good debate between the use of SERM's or other means for post cycle therapy.

    RA is a great guy and knows alot for his age. There are alot of guys here that know their **** too. Maybe at the end everyone can agree to disagree.

    Feel free to flame on though I hope it gets good lol.
    Trust me, some of us had this debate years ago.

    WHat PHs dont require a SERM man?
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

  23. Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er View Post
    Trust me, some of us had this debate years ago.

    WHat PHs dont require a SERM man?
    they are from a prohormone/OTC steroid board that believes in OTC AI's and test boosters for PCT. This is probably 90% of them, sad but true.

    No flame required.

  24. SERMs for me.............

    'nuff said.......

    agree to disagree!

  25. the reason people dont just use serms is because its more of an inconvenience to get them.

    i think thats what it really boils down to

  26. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    they are from a prohormone/OTC steroid board that believes in OTC AI's and test boosters for post cycle therapy. This is probably 90% of them, sad but true.

    No flame required.
    Thats all fine and good, until I grew tits after Superdrol. When your hormones get kicking after cycle, often they are not evenly amped. Thus, after a super dry compund; I could suck my own tit.

    Whatever gets it up, but I dont agree. Know what I mean?
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

  27. Quote Originally Posted by jomi822 View Post
    the reason people dont just use serms is because its more of an inconvenience to get them.

    i think thats what it really boils down to
    Huh? It's not that hard to get tamox....

  28. Quote Originally Posted by jomi822 View Post
    the reason people dont just use serms is because its more of an inconvenience to get them.

    i think thats what it really boils down to
    for RA and v00d00, its ego ...but hey! w/e works. :bruce2:
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-11-2013, 12:55 PM
  2. Swole Summer thread/LOG 7/1/11! LETS DO IT!
    By ward5742 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-07-2011, 03:44 PM
  3. Another First Cycle thread...Let's make it useful
    By Sycklicle in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-13-2011, 02:51 PM
  4. Let's Flame RA Thread!!!
    By RisingAgainst in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-17-2007, 11:06 PM
Log in
Log in