Let's Flame RA Thread!!!

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
AND IT CONTINUES! lol ... so another person decided to pop in and give his fifty cents worth.... I can admire that everybody's so outspoken when it involves flaming somebody, but when it comes to serious business, it's all hush hush except for the people who know what they're talking about... LOL Ranting aside, this is an open invite to speak your mind in this thread, so if you don't like me, LET ME KNOW! lol I wanna know who doesn't like me over the internet cuz it's totally a popularity contest and your opinions actually affect me... hahahahahah Some of you are right, I am aarogant, and I do speak my mind, regardless of it it's disrespectful or not, so for that I won't even try to deny it, as far as not knowing my **** goes, well obviously that's ridiculous and you guys are just trying your damndest to flame me... lol I'm not even gonna retort to the few that are trying to hard... as far as opinions that I respect so far, I understand, and that's my nature, you either love me or hate me, you've chosen to hate me, no big deal. I know there's a good chance if any of you met me in real life, you wouldn't think this way, because it's not how I am in real life, a lot of times words can sound bad without the proper facial expressions and tones, (something to consider ya know?) lol
I didn't wanna keep running on with that old bold thread that by the way, died like a month ago until somebody decided they wanted to flame me. Now, I'm very curious, if I told you all that your religions were wrong and was pretty much an ass about it, would you not be upset?? Well, this is the same thing in my opinion, I have told you that not everything you believe in is always correct and you who are so scared of change decided it's time to flame me for being different! Oo-rah baby. Next time you have an opinion, make sure to include something besides: "you're aarogant", "you don't respect people", "you can't spell or type properly", "everybody else is right", "you're wrong", "my daddy can beat up your daddy", "my imaginary car flies and yours doesnt", and other crap like that... Let's be real for a while people, let's hear people's REAL fears... Are you people scared that I might change what's oh so easy for you to comprehend?? You know, they hated on Jesus because he was different and believed different things, all their current evidence "proved" him wrong, yet who was right?? (not trying to compare myself to Christ, just using it as an analagy, so don't even start) Anyways, have at it folks.

(possibly the best section for this because this is where most of the 'in crowd' hang out, if not, you can move it no biggy ;) )

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
You're woefully out of your depth... and your 1000 word missive makes us all acutely-aware of your profound insecurities. No worries; there's hope you'll grow out of your pussydom.

just using it as an analagy, so don't even start) Anyways, have at it folks.

I'd expect better from someone who holds their intellect in such high esteem. The word is "analogy".

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
This thread is another perfect example of whats wrong with Adherent Minds.

I'm tired of the name calling, the run around, the pseudo experts.

Honestly RA as much as I like you I'm severely disappointed that you even talk back to the people let alone put another post glorifying their actions - you're as bad as they are.

Am I the only one that is approaching the point of not wanting to post on here for the same reason as BB.com? Sorry to preach, I just don't want to give up on a good resource based on the actions of a few.

Heh, can I get an amen?

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You're woefully out of your depth... and your 1000 word missive makes us all acutely-aware of your profound insecurities. No worries; there's hope you'll grow out of your pussydom.

just using it as an analagy, so don't even start) Anyways, have at it folks.

I'd expect better from someone who holds their intellect in such high esteem. The word is "analogy".
Awww I misspelled it.... what a shame...

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
did i miss something?:blink:

what exactly has been going on that you are taking flak RA?

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this thread is another perfect example of whats wrong with Adherent Minds.

I'm tired of the name calling, the run around, the pseudo experts.

Honestly RA as much as I like you I'm severely disappointed that you even talk back to the people let alone put another post glorifying their actions.

Am I the only one that is approaching the point of not wanting to post on here for the same reason as BB.com? Sorry to preach, I just don't want to give up on a good resource based on the actions of a few.

Heh, can I get an amen?
I know... to be honest, I'm suprised myself... I went to reply to something and ended up with what you see originally posted... Nothing better to do I spose.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
did i miss something?:blink:

what exactly has been going on that you are taking flak RA?
I spoke my mind in the 1,4ad thread and received a 3 page flaming lol.... It's who I am so I can't say that I take it back, or I don't wanna speak my own mind here... I just figured it'd be best to stop ruining that thread.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
RA SUCKS!!!!!!!!

Let's do some analogies (like in the SAT's) to further flame RA:

RisingAgainst:Saluu :: George W Bush:Steven Hawking

RisingAgainst:Big and Strong :: Rosie O'Donnel:Attractive Female

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
RA SUCKS!!!!!!!!

Let's do some analogies (like in the SAT's) to further flame RA:

RisingAgainst:Saluu :: George W Bush:Steven Hawking

RisingAgainst:Big and Strong :: Rosie O'Donnel:Attractive Female
Kewl... cuz Rosie's a hottie! hahaha

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so i just read through the 1,4ad thread (skimmed mind you, skimmed).

it appears you opinion on 4ad is that it is a weak PH requiring little PCT. opinion flew back and forth and this resulted in a massive flaming chain that took up 3 pages?

that about sum it up?

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so i just read through the 1,4ad thread (skimmed mind you, skimmed).

it appears you opinion on 4ad is that it is a weak PH requiring little post cycle therapy. opinion flew back and forth and this resulted in a massive flaming chain that took up 3 pages?

that about sum it up?
Ya, IMO it was one of the least suppressive things I'd ever ran, (judging purely by physical symptoms) I looked at it us a long and slow acting compound etc that didn't require an extensive pct including a serm... and that being where me and the world we put on different sides.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
His whole reason for getting flamed is that he and others including myself don't see a SERM as a must for every PH.

For some reason no one can have a good debate between the use of SERM's or other means for PCT.

RA is a great guy and knows alot for his age. There are alot of guys here that know their **** too. Maybe at the end everyone can agree to disagree.

Feel free to flame on though I hope it gets good lol.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ya, IMO it was one of the least suppressive things I'd ever ran, (judging purely by physical symptoms) I looked at it us a long and slow acting compound etc that didn't require an extensive post cycle therapy including a serm... and that being where me and the world we put on different sides.
I think the bigger issue at hand, the underyling issue in the whole flaming, is that a lot of the vets around here believe any cycle, no matter how supressive or mild, should receive nothing less than a strong post cycle therapy with a trusted substance...I.E. a serm.

i happen to agree. wayyyy too many "help me" threads popping up with ATD/AI/TEST BOOSTER only PCT's. why take a chance?

anyway, i saw people being dicks on both sides of the fence. the problem is that you defended yourself so agressively it invited even more attacking.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think the bigger issue at hand, the underyling issue in the whole flaming, is that a lot of the vets around here believe any cycle, no matter how supressive or mild, should receive nothing less than a strong post cycle therapy with a trusted substance...I.E. a serm.

i happen to agree. wayyyy too many "help me" threads popping up with ATD/AI/TEST BOOSTER only post cycle therapy's. why take a chance?

anyway, i saw people being dicks on both sides of the fence. the problem is that you defended yourself so agressively it invited even more attacking.
I agree, I can't help that part, it's a part of my personality... I'm usually a kickback smart ass who loves to laugh, until I'm in that kind of situation. I will say this though, for those that use SERMs, they are not as successful if they use a SERM ALONE, whereas when stacked with an ATD or even AI and a good natty test booster. Same goes for ATD/Test booster only PCT's but there's a few non methylated substances out and even a few methylated ones that are a joke in terms of suppressing the HPTA and anything involving the endocrine system, that an ATD and test booster with something to recover your lipids and liver profiles is all you need to be successful. (but this is opinion... keep that in mind)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Ya, IMO it was one of the least suppressive things I'd ever ran, (judging purely by physical symptoms) I looked at it us a long and slow acting compound etc that didn't require an extensive post cycle therapy including a serm... and that being where me and the world we put on different sides.
If you are going to give advice on shutdown - it's probably best to have bloodwork to back it up.

Shut down shouldn't be assessed only by feel.
SuperSoldier showed us that with M1T 3 years ago.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, and I'm not gonna shove mine down anyone's throat...

IMO...

Shutdown is not something you "feel". Because someone has a high or higher sex drive on X or Y PH/A.A.S. does not mean that their testosterone levels aren't sh*t at that very moment. Steroids are synthetic male sex hormones, and while they all have somewhat different effects, they are inherently "male". Ask a guy on 1g/week of Test only if he "feels" shutdown:think:.Testicular mass is an indicator of shutdown, but does not by any means paint a perfect picture of what's going on w/ your HPTA. So without bloodwork, specifically LH/FSH, you cannot really say that you are not shutdown, or slightly shutdown, etc. IMO

Also IMO...

PCT requires a SERM. Unless you have bloodwork showing that you are not suppressed, you need a SERM when coming off an exogenous hormone. I honestly don't feel that it's worth the risk of not using a SERM. I do believe that there are cycles out there that can be recovered from fairly quickly without a SERM, but why risk it? You can pick up research clomid or nolva fairly cheap and easily. Sides are generally low.

I will definitely agree w/ RA that SERM + herbal P.C.T. supps and/or OTC AIs is much better than SERM only.

Just my 2 cents...

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, and I'm not gonna shove mine down anyone's throat...

IMO...

Shutdown is not something you "feel". Because someone has a high or higher sex drive on X or Y PH/A.A.S. does not mean that their testosterone levels aren't sh*t at that very moment. Steroids are synthetic male sex hormones, and while they all have somewhat different effects, they are inherently "male". Ask a guy on 1g/week of Test only if he "feels" shutdown:think:.Testicular mass is an indicator of shutdown, but does not by any means paint a perfect picture of what's going on w/ your HPTA. So without bloodwork, specifically LH/FSH, you cannot really say that you are not shutdown, or slightly shutdown, etc. IMO

Also IMO...

post cycle therapy requires a SERM. Unless you have bloodwork showing that you are not suppressed, you need a SERM when coming off an exogenous hormone. I honestly don't feel that it's worth the risk of not using a SERM. I do believe that there are cycles out there that can be recovered from fairly quickly without a SERM, but why risk it? You can pick up research clomid or nolva fairly cheap and easily. Sides are generally low.

I will definitely agree w/ RA that SERM + herbal P.C.T. supps and/or OTC AIs is much better than SERM only.

Just my 2 cents...
Great thread so far...I guess...I for one luv me some RA muahahaha

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I actually like it when people come on here with different ideas or opinions....it gets me thinking. Its just that when you present your opinions you need to do it in a respectful way. Nonetheless, you have some good stuff to share so keep it up.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
His whole reason for getting flamed is that he and others including myself don't see a SERM as a must for every PH.
For some reason no one can have a good debate between the use of SERM's or other means for post cycle therapy.

RA is a great guy and knows alot for his age. There are alot of guys here that know their **** too. Maybe at the end everyone can agree to disagree.

Feel free to flame on though I hope it gets good lol.
Trust me, some of us had this debate years ago.

WHat PHs dont require a SERM man?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trust me, some of us had this debate years ago.

WHat PHs dont require a SERM man?
they are from a prohormone/OTC steroid board that believes in OTC AI's and test boosters for PCT. This is probably 90% of them, sad but true.

No flame required.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SERMs for me.............

'nuff said.......

agree to disagree!

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the reason people dont just use serms is because its more of an inconvenience to get them.

i think thats what it really boils down to

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
they are from a prohormone/OTC steroid board that believes in OTC AI's and test boosters for post cycle therapy. This is probably 90% of them, sad but true.

No flame required.
Thats all fine and good, until I grew tits after Superdrol. When your hormones get kicking after cycle, often they are not evenly amped. Thus, after a super dry compund; I could suck my own tit.

Whatever gets it up, but I dont agree. Know what I mean?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
the reason people dont just use serms is because its more of an inconvenience to get them.

Huh? It's not that hard to get tamox....

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established

for RA and v00d00, its ego ;)...but hey! w/e works. :bruce2:

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
One thing I DO agree with RA is what the heck is going on on this board. I wasn't around for about 8months and I come back and it seems like there are way to many what should I spend my money on, whats the best ph, how do I get big, i want to stack 10 methyls together and a whole bunch of other crap. its like new people here don't do research anyone, i dont know if we are getting a different type of audience these days. Also flaming has been happening way too much. I see many threads where someone disagrees and it just turns into a bashing match. When did we stop having civil conversations? People will disagree, what matters is how you debate the differences after that. This has been one of my favorite boards and I used to see it as one of the best out there as far as being civil. Lets keep it this way and have intelligent debates and stop waving our d1cks around.

EDIT: as far as OTC pct for hormones, I dont personally agree with it, but I am willing to hear people out if they have good results and can back it up with some blood results. Many boards talk about how all the ph/ps weren't real steroids and should never be given a chance when in fact there are some decent ones that come a long every now and than. Lets not be one of those boards that when something new comes along we have to say its wrong since its not how it was always done. Most of the time the board is like this and seems to be out there for the new stuff, but just remember to keep an open mind even when it is something that you may not necessarily agree with.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
also none of my comments are directed at anyone specifically. Its a combination of everything going on that starts to annoy me, not any one specific thing I ranted about.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
One thing I DO agree with RA is what the heck is going on on this board. I wasn't around for about 8months and I come back and it seems like there are way to many what should I spend my money on, whats the best ph, how do I get big, i want to stack 10 methyls together and a whole bunch of other crap. its like new people here don't do research anyone, i dont know if we are getting a different type of audience these days. Also flaming has been happening way too much. I see many threads where someone disagrees and it just turns into a bashing match. When did we stop having civil conversations? People will disagree, what matters is how you debate the differences after that. This has been one of my favorite boards and I used to see it as one of the best out there as far as being civil. Lets keep it this way and have intelligent debates and stop waving our d1cks around.

EDIT: as far as OTC post cycle therapy for hormones, I dont personally agree with it, but I am willing to hear people out if they have good results and can back it up with some blood results. Many boards talk about how all the ph/ps weren't real steroids and should never be given a chance when in fact there are some decent ones that come a long every now and than. Lets not be one of those boards that when something new comes along we have to say its wrong since its not how it was always done. Most of the time the board is like this and seems to be out there for the new stuff, but just remember to keep an open mind even when it is something that you may not necessarily agree with.
I think the first part of your post has begat the second part. The noobs (more and more stupid and less likely to SEARCH) are pissing off some of the more experienced folks.
That leads to flaming.

I believe the board's population is changing.

Forget an open mind - I ain't keeping no open mind about being gay (and Motiv8 brings it up all the damn time).

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think the first part of your post has begat the second part. The noobs (more and more stupid and less likely to SEARCH) are pissing off some of the more experienced folks.
That leads to flaming.

Forget an open mind - I ain't keeping no open mind about being gay (and Motiv8 brings it up all the damn time).
haha, you have a point, but you get what I am trying to get at, thats all that matters.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That leads to flaming.

Just so long as we keep an open mind about goats :D

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That leads to flaming.

I am relatively new to posting (not viewing) however from my experience with boards like this noobs come in waves and leave in waves. Just part of the process I guess.

I'd also agree that people want to use OTC pct b/c its inconvenient to get tamox or torem. I know when I was researching my first oral cycle I looked for every reason not to use them....eventually it just wasnt worth the risk and I am glad I made the decision to research until I knew where to get them. I am not saying this applies to RA as he seems knowledgable enough to obtain SERMs (and I think he has mentioned using them). JMO

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Chad hasnt even shown up in this thread and people are already talking about goats.....:drunk:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I am relatively new to posting (not viewing) however from my experience with boards like this noobs come in waves and leave in waves. Just part of the process I guess.

I'd also agree that people want to use OTC post cycle therapy b/c its inconvenient to get tamox or torem. I know when I was researching my first oral cycle I looked for every reason not to use them....eventually it just wasnt worth the risk and I am glad I made the decision to research until I knew where to get them. I am not saying this applies to RA as he seems knowledgable enough to obtain SERMs (and I think he has mentioned using them). JMO
Sorry - but entirely too much delayed gyno using something like Rebound XT when finishing off Superdrol to ever SOLELY rely on an OTC AI.

I'll add Rebound Reloaded (for instance) to Torem - but never just RR on it's own.

I think folks need to read more and learn before just asking. Plenty of people can barely remember a month ago - let alone the wave of Superdrol thread back in Jan/Feb/March 2006.

Bottom line - Caveat Emptor and Carpe Diem and all the stuff.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I should clarify my stance - YOU have to take ownership over researching other's experiences rather than just relying on someone to answer your quetsion of "what to take for PCT" in the thread you just started.

You never know whom won't remember XYZ event/trend/whatever even if they were here back when XYZ happened.
People forget, are tired, or are just flat stupid.

The onus is on YOU to do research, ask the questions, and make damn sure the answers jive with other stuff you've read on the boards.

If it doesn't jive - ask why. You can direct folks along your line of thinking - maybe jar something in their mind.

Do it for the tits.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sorry - but entirely too much delayed gyno using something like Rebound XT when finishing off Superdrol to ever SOLELY rely on an OTC AI.

I'll add Rebound Reloaded (for instance) to Torem - but never just RR on it's own.

I think folks need to read more and learn before just asking. Plenty of people can barely remember a month ago - let alone the wave of Superdrol thread back in Jan/Feb/March 2006.

Bottom line - Caveat Emptor and Carpe Diem and all the stuff.
I think i wrote that post wrong. I meant that I did use a SERM...not just OTC stuff.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah - you said OTC only.

But - my point applies to others in this thread (even though you are thinking through the entire situation - not just "man, Joe Schmoe over here didn't feel shut down - WOW!").

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sorta OT, but if one has bloodwork completed prior to cycle (to determine regular values), then completes bloodwork after pct and everything checks out okay (within normal ranges) are they ready to go back on cycle again???

I would think No but this is a gray area to me. I suppose this depends on whether they were completing an oral or injectable cycle too. I know the standard around AM is time on+pct = time off, but I believe thats just a general recommendation for users who may not be getting bloodwork done....

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I should clarify my stance - YOU have to take ownership over researching other's experiences rather than just relying on someone to answer your quetsion of "what to take for post cycle therapy" in the thread you just started.

You never know whom won't remember XYZ event/trend/whatever even if they were here back when XYZ happened.
People forget, are tired, or are just flat stupid.

The onus is on YOU to do research, ask the questions, and make damn sure the answers jive with other stuff you've read on the boards.

If it doesn't jive - ask why. You can direct folks along your line of thinking - maybe jar something in their mind.

Do it for the tits.
Appearantly thats why I ran Superdrol once. Wanna suckle?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You should know the tone this thread is headed, what with Kwyck gay and all.
j, i think you are homophobic, friend! don't you know that we have to share OUR world with THEM? i think you need to examine your priorities...................blah, blah, blah, blah! :toofunny:

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well I'm very pleased with how this thread turned out... great conversation. BJ probably nailed it with the ego thing... I will say this though... Even if my bloodwork is PERFECT (which of course it won't be) I will promise you guys this: Next cycle, I will use a SERM and compare total bloodwork and re-evaluate my thinkings... until then I will firmly stand by my beliefs, and remain open to yours... So for everybody else on this page: :goodpost: I appreciate the way things were handled in this thread.