You Wouldn't Think I'd Be This Nervous/Excited

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just releasing some nervous energy...I eloped 375 days ago, but really wanted to still get married in a church. Today's the big day and I'm unexpectedly feeling a lot of nervous energy.

We held off on exchanging vows and rings, so that's what we'll be doing today. Wish me luck gentlemen!
:dance: <---I look good in a tux, don't I!!!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
oh how exciting! i want to get married.. :(. congratulations!

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
That's virtually the exact situation as my wife and I. We eloped in Mexico about a year and a half ago. This August we'll be redoing everything in her home town (Columbia, MD). Her parents really wanted to do this. It started off being just 10 people, immediate family. Her mother has now got the whole thing up to almost 90 people...sheesh!!

My wife is stressing about finding a wedding gown in time. I really hate it when she's stressed, as that then means that I should be too.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks everybody...I have so much nervous energy that I was just actually trying to mow the lawn...damn carburetor is clogged though and the mower won't start.

Patience, your day will come Mrs. Gimpy :D

Good luck to you Crunch! Ours started out small and I think the final count was like 105+...somehow the rehearsal dinner was like 40 people :think:

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
Thanks everybody...I have so much nervous energy that I was just actually trying to mow the lawn...damn carburetor is clogged though and the mower won't start.
wtf...haha
Patience, your day will come Mrs. Gimpy :D
i know.... patience is not one of my virtues.... i graduate in 11 months and am getting married in 12

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wtf...haha

i know.... patience is not one of my virtues.... i graduate in 11 months and am getting married in 12
Next is babies :run:

I keep telling Juli she has to graduate before even thinking about kids :duel:

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
wheres the honeymoon going to be at

babies are scary to me ....

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just releasing some nervous energy...I eloped 375 days ago, but really wanted to still get married in a church. Today's the big day and I'm unexpectedly feeling a lot of nervous energy.

We held off on exchanging vows and rings, so that's what we'll be doing today. Wish me luck gentlemen!
Have a good time! Marriage is the best thing you can do. And remember -

Marriage is grand, divorce is about $100 grand.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We're just going to the beach for a few days b/c she's in classes and we're trying to sell our house...the plans are to go all out for our anniversary next year though. (I just remembered that I received a sample of Aspire36 this week...)

Edit: I say "just the beach" b/c we're from Central Florida. Beaches and theme parks are an everyday thing for us!

Last edited:
thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established

Congratulations and may God bless your marriage!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well congrats a second time! Its sweet to say I love you enough to marry you twice!

Babies are sweet also...plus fun trying to get them.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't argue with any of that post at all!