Rant: Supplement I saw..........

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
$49.99 at GNC.

MRI ISF-7 I believe is what it was..... Insulin Sensitizer for Athletes.

Active Ingredient: Alpha Lipoic Acid.

LOL

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
It seems as if GNC is the only one who carries their overpriced stuff. I should do the same, put some Tribulus with a fancy label and call it Test 250 - Clinically proven testosterone augmentation formula for the serious athlete LOL

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
GNC sucks. I gave up my gold card a year and a half ago.

I quickly realized how good of an idea that was - I get 20% off coupons in for the 2 weeks at the end of the month. (Instead of a mere 7 days with the gold card.)
:toofunny:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any time I want a good laugh I always go to the GNC.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Muscletech is doing a similar product - Aplodan, basically ALA, i believe.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I once watched these 2 over-weight women ask the guy behind the counter (who - he admitted - knew less about the supplements he sold than I did) about one of the transdermal fat loss products they sell (I forget the name - it's in a red box).

The price was in the $60 range. OUTRAGEOUS.

So - I waited for the guy to walk off - and I wrote down the address to NP with the name "Lipoderm-Y" and the price ($25). They left without buying that crap.

GNC hates Jmh80. :lol:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just go in there and tell the guy you know nothing about supplements. You are starting to work out and have about $500 to spend on vitamins and supps. Then when he has you all rung up at the register, say "Sorry, I changed my mind." and walk out. Hahaha!

The Brute

Awards
gnc is really a load of bull i buy all my products through my gym at wholesale none of the people who work there know anything about the stuff they sale like one time i went in there and asked a guy for a good whey protein and he gave me a look like i was from another planet or something.lol

Skyblue

Skyblue

Awards
hahaha. gnc does suck, but its the only place that carries my favorite protein, respect.

they also sold superdrol to my entire high school football team pretty much. great !

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Real problem is how GNC does businees within that screws the prices at the stores.