Testoleviatripplexxxomax Testers Wanted!!!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
:type: Greetings,:type:

We are looking for testers for our new product:

Testoleviatripplexxxomax

This product has shown to put on clean LBM gains in the range of 30 - 80lbs of pure muscle while actually stimulating intelligunce levals boosting normal everyday Gym Monkeys and laymen into Mensa / ultra hot male model physiques / greek gods.

We are looking for 1000 testers all of which will receive free product for 1year. No logs ( pff who cares ) needed, no bloodwork, 100 % legal / DSHEA authorized!!!

This is the real deal for you!!!

Qualifying regulations:

No USA requests

No AUS requests

No UK requests

No EUR requests

No AFR requests

No JAP / CHIN requests

Definitely under no circumstance, (because of shipping costs, Non USA residents, <Insert most lamest reason known to man here>, or anything else to do with CANADA allowed!!!) are Canadians allowed to ask for this as everyone knows CANADIANS HATE FREE SAMPLES OR RUNNING LOGS WITH BLOODWORK!!!

If you qualify and would like to try this amasing supplement please reply below with " I love to suck back man chowder by the gallon"

Thank you very much to all those who reply but only a few USA residents / BB'rs who are hooked up with the supps companies / reps will receive this stuff I mean really because only they can log / test it properly, not like you nubs ...er ha hem I mean thanks for applying but only those that qualify will be contacted.:type:

Last edited:
neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Still bitter about being from Canadia, eh? :D
:whiner: Me??? noooooooo I am soooo past all of that :p I am way way way too mature to still be bitter, over being turned down time after time, on samples / logs for being in Canadia :p:whiner:

MurdahUDawg

MurdahUDawg

Awards

This Thing Needs It!!!

It lives in the Artic region :D

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Sorry it's already got good muscle definition and beautiful teeth

Thrall

Thrall

Awards
  • Established
What is the legality of stuff like Havoc and Epistane in Canada right now?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
will customs confiscate this if you ship it "PRIVATELY" to me? I am RIGHT over the border, seriously!

We can meet up in a boat in the middle of Lake Erie...........

I REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT TO TRY THIS!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!

:toofunny:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry to say to those that have applied so far, cannot read the fine print of the qualifying rules you have to reply "in a certain way" to even come close to possibly, maybe being potentially considered for reaching the final "chosed by the almighty" list.

Keep up the good work!

!!!!!****NEW CONTEST****!!!!!

All those that have semi naked pictures of their relatives being anally raped by new zealand lesser spotted wildebeasts send them to us and we will send you, by first class canal / ocean ferrying vessel, our newest graphically stylish "peter heater" with cool new logo!!!

Ok go go go!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
im phukin lost

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
im phukin lost
hehehe ....see second reply in this thread, should shed some light. I might add that I have however been sent Applied Nutraceuticals stuff up here in the great north ....free samples....mmmmm. :chick:

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When can we get this in america and Is this really that good as the thread says it is. I am always looking for better.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
are there any blood tests?

you are hyping this product WAY too much for me to believe ANY of your claims................

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
hehehe ....see second reply in this thread, should shed some light. I might add that I have however been sent Applied Nutraceuticals stuff up here in the great north ....free samples....mmmmm. :chick:
hey now...your friends at PAL wont let ya down either!!:dance:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
are there any blood tests?

you are hyping this product WAY too much for me to believe ANY of your claims................
Yes we have secretly been feeding this to the masses and have many thousands of reputable bloodwork samples available, sadly though because of the potency and secret forumulazz we cannot divulge this as it would cause mass ( get it hahah mass get it? ) riots!

We are therefore thinking of the general publics safety when choosing not to hand out any stats / bloodwork / reliable proof.

Believe me I am downplaying the potenzy of this product it's actually EVEN MOREEEEEE potentz than I relayed above. We had to downplay it otherwise the G.A.A.H.L.S would have come down hard on us ( Goverment Agency Against Hot Looking Studmuffins ).

Buy now...!!! while available !!!!

Presale only $99.99 a bottle .....PCT is most likely not needed (maybe not sure but pffffff who cares right we're talking bigggggggggzors musclezzzzzzzzz)

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Absolutely!! We love to cater to all our customers and warmly welcome groups of fifty or more with open arms!!!.
open arms or open cheeks? :toofunny:

also, r u even a sponsor on this board? I'm telling Bobo on you! :run:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
open arms or open cheeks? :toofunny:

also, r u even a sponsor on this board? I'm telling Bobo on you! :run:
1. um let me think on that :p

2. Oh yah we're an um .....sponsor ....spchyah :run:

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
eh, take off ya hoser.....:toofunny:

I want my Testoleviatripplexxxomax-aDrol.

:woohoo: :woohoo::woohoo:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WTF! thats all i can think to say after reading this *hit

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
WTF! thats all i can think to say after reading this *hit
Don't worry Mace there are always those who don't know a good quality product when they see one!!!

:dance: For everyone else......extra musclezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!:dance:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
im going bald so can i get a Testoleviatripplexxxomax hat :D
i already have 2 AX benies and 1 AN cap. Its good advertisement ;)

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WAIT JUST A GOSH DARN MINUTE! :blink:

Is testoleviaxxxomax or whatever the h3ll it is called.............the company or is it the supplement? :think:

i looked it up on pubmed and i can't find it ANYWHERE! WTF!?!?!?!?!

I demand a bloodtest to prove that it does what you claim it does!

I am tired of all this FCUKING hype! :frustrate

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
WAIT JUST A GOSH DARN MINUTE! :blink:

Is testoleviaxxxomax or whatever the h3ll it is called.............the company or is it the supplement? :think:

i looked it up on pubmed and i can't find it ANYWHERE! WTF!?!?!?!?!

I demand a bloodtest to prove that it does what you claim it does!

I am tired of all this FCUKING hype! :frustrate
yeah lets bring 1fast400(Neo's bestfriend) to test this product:hammer:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
1. Testiothingameee is the product

2. 1-Fast / MM already tested and is buying large quantities to uncap and sell as a bulk powder for triple the money and claim he discovered it.

3. You don't need a cap this sh!t stops teh DHT AND grows hair back, *Note* also cures gyno, diahharea, protein farts, alzeimers, atrophy of teh testikles, and your wife from nagging you!!!

4. Also now available comes with free goodies in a sexy plastic ziploc baggie, Free....yes that's right free prostate milking / stimulation tool to keep your prostate healthy!!! - Only while quantities last!!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is this real or fake. What is in this stuff?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
wow nice. What is in it? How does it compare to superdrol and havoc etc?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
wow nice. What is in it? How does it compare to superdrol and havoc etc?
Um well it's um ah hh very anabolic, yes um with no sides. Don't worry about all that comparison stuff / chemistry blah blah this stuff just works.

I put about five pounds on five minutes after taking it, and that was only my c-ck!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
mail me some please.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Um well it's um ah hh very anabolic, yes um with no sides. Don't worry about all that comparison stuff / chemistry blah blah this stuff just works.

I put about five pounds on five minutes after taking it, and that was only my c-ck!
mine SHRANK while on it! :blink:

why did yours GROW? :think:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
mine SHRANK while on it! :blink:

why did yours GROW? :think:
Because Mace my dear friend you do NOT put the pills in your one eyed python ....noob....you s.w.a.l.l.o.w them...get it? Read the 2pt font on the non existant label sheesh:study:

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
2. 1-Fast / MM already tested and is buying large quantities to uncap and sell as a bulk powder for triple the money and claim he discovered it.
:toofunny: :toofunny: F'ing classic right there :toofunny: :toofunny:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Because Mace my dear friend you do NOT put the pills in your one eyed python ....noob....you s.w.a.l.l.o.w them...get it? Read the 2pt font on the non existant label sheesh:study:
how does it stack with rpm and 3-ad ? can i use it for pct? does it include a naked pic of someone?

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
i read on another board that its best used anally.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i read on another board that its best used anally.
same here, but some say they apply it with a 14" dildo and others say it works better if a you apply it using a fire extinguisher