What would you do?

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
Ok heres my situation, I've been close friends with this girl for a couple of years now and have openly stated my feelings for her on more then one occasion. Recently things between us have gone to the next level. Now I wouldn't have any problems with this if not for the fact that a pretty good friend of mine who is also friends with this girl also has feelings for her and right now I'm torn between how I should feel. On one hand I've done what many people have told me is impossible (getting out of the friend zone) and on the other hand there is a part of me that feels pretty ****ty because I know if he found out what has happened between me and her that he would be pretty crushed. So my question is, would it be better to not let this person know what happened between us or should I be honest and let everything out in the open.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Tell him. Better to hear it from you than find out some other way.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Tell him. There comes a time when your adult relationships with women become more important than your adult relationships with buddies. You made the move. You reap the rewards. He could have done the same thing (or tried) and didn't.

Will he be pissed/hurt/jealous? Probably. But are you going to deny yourself the joys of life on the chance that you might upset someone? As long as you've conducted yourself honorably, then you have no responsibility if someone's feelings get hurt because they envy what you have achieved.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
first of all buddy this is how the **** goes. You Get the Girl. You don't give a **** about who's feelings get hurt and You are the one who reaps the rewards. Are you on clomid or something? Cuz you are sounding like a *****. Just Get up in it and hit it harder than de la hoya. Don't f*ck around with this "i hope I don't hurt his feelings" BS. just hit the sh*t. it's his fault and you damn straight KNOW, if he had the opportunity he'd hang your ass out to dry. So mention it to him casually. like "hey I ****ed ur girl yesterday" and if he starts tripping out just be like "i gotta go talk atcha later" or something. It'll work perfectly. Just stop being a pussy.

:pose:

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nah **** that. It's Get in and Get out before your Bro gets in and gets out. That's all there is to it.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
No I'm not on clomid but I'll admit I do sound a bit like a ***** the way I came off. I have a habit of putting other peoples interests above my own and need to work on that. And this is not just a physical wam bam thank you ma'am situation, I care very deeply about this girl so I don't want to **** things up.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Bros before hoes!. Haha
i know this was just a joking response (i hope) dude go and get the girl.....you're Buddie? he dropped the ball...pick it up and run with it....or you can be like some people i know and look back on this in 5-10 years and wonder what could have happened.....and by that time you won't have the woman or the friend around anyway.....I'm not sure how old you are ...sound like 18-23 (just guessing if i'm wrong ohh well) but do not pass this up.....get with her, tell him, if he's a good enough friend he will be pissed @ first then it's his decision to accept it or not either way...that's HIS **** not yours

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
No I'm not on clomid but I'll admit I do sound a bit like a ***** the way I came off. I have a habit of putting other peoples interests above my own and need to work on that. And this is not just a physical wam bam thank you ma'am situation, I care very deeply about this girl so I don't want to **** things up.
If you care deeply for the girl, then show her that by making her your priority. You like her. She likes you. Cling to each other and don't let anything external tear you apart.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know I said get in and get out before your bro does, but here's the deal. IF YOU PUT OTHER PEOPLES PRIORITIES AHEAD OF YOURS YOU ARE GOING TO WIND UP BROKE, BEATEN, BRUISED, BLOODIED, AND KICKED ALONG SIDE THE ROAD WITH NO GIRL, NO JOB, NO CAR, NOTHING. You gotta fight for whats yours and take it. It goes back to the caveman days. Haha.... You see it, you want it, you take it. That is Alpha Male. You don't give a **** about other peoples sappy ass feelings.

YOU TAKE THAT SH*T

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Easy on the tren there, bud. :blink:

This is SPARTA!!! :aargh:

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
So whats your big secret in getting out of the friends zone?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ya whip it out in front of her.
And say "let's play a game called just the tip, just for a second, just to see how it feels, or how about ouch! ouch! you're on my hair?"

Either that or you sweet talk the **** out of her for a long ass time, you're funny as ****, and she starts to see something in ya.

SO DO HER ALREADY WTF!!!

Tren is devilish.

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
Sweet talking comes off as being a big suckup or softcock when your in the friends zone, it makes things worse, and being funny doesnt cut it.
You usually need to do something extreme like get a gf and bring her around to see her, or stop speaking to her for a while then start over again a little sleazy.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its pretty easy to get out of the friend zone if you just be a **** to her like I always am to every girl. that's what these females like. *******s and dicks.

it grabs their attention. instead of her saying "hey whatsup" and you saying hello you say "what do you want" that'll get her attention! HAHA!

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
its pretty easy to get out of the friend zone if you just be a **** to her like I always am to every girl. that's what these females like. *******s and dicks.

it grabs their attention. instead of her saying "hey whatsup" and you saying hello you say "what do you want" that'll get her attention! HAHA!

wrong, your right girls like the a*** but women like gentlemen :)

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
wrong, your right girls like the a*** but women like gentlemen :)
And this is part of the problem the fact that she is younger and doesn't quite know what she wants out of life. Part of what holds me back when pursuing her is the fact that she is young and still has the partying years ahead of her and I'm worried that if something serious starts to develop she may resent me for taking those years away from her later on.

I do agree with what you said TC.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yes this is true women like gentlemen, but if you run into a girl and wanna hit it real quick ya gotta be a d1ck. and seriously if she has the partying years ahead of her and you can't party with her then i would hang that **** out to dry homie. or just ride the horse til it dies... because NO GIRL will like being held down to not be able to party. I can attest to that ****...i have lost g/f's over it.