Sexual Problem

  1. Sexual Problem


    I'm having a hard time getting off, i'm currently on post cycle therapy after a 16 week cycle, i've got PowerFull, Nolvadex, Novadex XT, and ZMA in there right now with some X-lean on it's way. Do you guys think that it's just because i'm recovering from my cycle? Like i can just go and go and can't seem to orgasm, i'm tiring my girlfriend out and it's frustrating as hell. I am on Paxil at 40mg, have been for like 3 years now and i actually don't think i need it anymore so i may get my meds switched or just get my doc to slowly take me off of it, because this really really sucks.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS View Post
    I'm having a hard time getting off, i'm currently on post cycle therapy after a 16 week cycle, i've got PowerFull, Nolvadex, Novadex XT, and ZMA in there right now with some X-lean on it's way. Do you guys think that it's just because i'm recovering from my cycle? Like i can just go and go and can't seem to orgasm, i'm tiring my girlfriend out and it's frustrating as hell. I am on Paxil at 40mg, have been for like 3 years now and i actually don't think i need it anymore so i may get my meds switched or just get my doc to slowly take me off of it, because this really really sucks.
    so you get it up with no problem but you cant bust a nut? how was your sex life while on cycle?

  3. get rid of that effin ATD. stick with tamoxifen. what is your tamox dosage?

    i have seen more failed PCT's with ATD involved for me to feel comfortable ever taking it again.

    stay away from that ****.
    •   
       


  4. You should clear your body of all those pills first and see what happens.

  5. It definitely could be the ATD, but I thought I remembered reading that Chaps was a big fan of Novedex XT, which I assume would mean that he hasn't experienced this from ATD with the past uses.

  6. ATD and nolva destroy my libido, but having a good PCT will benefit you more in the long run. Maybe you should try toremifene instead of nolva for your SERM.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  7. just keep giving it to her! its good cardio lol.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    just keep giving it to her! its good cardio lol.
    Exactly, you are "the legend" to her, now!

    but, yea I would drop the ATD its a pleasure killer!

  9. Best PCT I've ever had was under the load blowers log..
    Clomid
    Magna RX...
    Nolvadex
    Fenugreek
    Trib..
    Powerfull/Cissus
    Retain
    Milk Thistle
    Celery seed extract (to shoot it far)
    =]
    I have the same problem. I can't go, but it started waaaay a long time ago before I ever started AAS....so I am guessing it is my own natural problem. Yes I cannot go w/ normal sex.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by gotripped View Post
    Best post cycle therapy I've ever had was under the load blowers log..
    Clomid
    Magna RX...
    Nolvadex
    Fenugreek
    Trib..
    Powerfull/Cissus
    Retain
    Milk Thistle
    Celery seed extract (to shoot it far)
    =]
    I have the same problem. I can't go, but it started waaaay a long time ago before I ever started anabolic steroids....so I am guessing it is my own natural problem. Yes I cannot go w/ normal sex.
    are you sure you have semen? maybe you havent fully gone thru puberty....does pee come out instead? :bruce1: i keed i keed.

  11. A little update, i'm coming off of the Paxil, ramping down SLOWLY, i already feel more sensitivity from going down 10mg, thank god , can't wait to be back to normal.

  12. paxil? isnt that some type of anxiety or depression pill? if so then that maybe the problem. I read that zoloft and other antideppressants actually help with premature ejaculation and prolong the time needed to come to orgasm. just a thought, sorry i overlooked that.

  13. Blow job.... always works

  14. A little update my friends i think the main problem was i had never done a 16week cycle and i was still recovering from it, i'm on 20mg of paxil now which i half the dose i was on before and i'm recovered from the cycle andi'm back to normal

  15. Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS View Post
    A little update my friends i think the main problem was i had never done a 16week cycle and i was still recovering from it, i'm on 20mg of paxil now which i half the dose i was on before and i'm recovered from the cycle andi'm back to normal

    is that you're chick in yout avatar?

  16. Piitb?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by liftitbig85 View Post
    is that you're chick in yout avatar?
    Nope that's Tila Nguyen my chick is 5'2 105lb redhead a sexy little thing i'm like 3 times her size, lol

  18. tila tequila! ive met her in real life and she is one petite lil bombshell!

  19. Paxil = selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs)

    It is known to delay orgasms. Your symptom may be amplified by one of your supplements (or a combination of 2 or more).

  20. My guess....estrogen is too low...consider adding 25-50mg of DHEA ED.....but until you lower or stop the AIs all together...I think the problem will linger.

  21. Fake it. Works for them.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    My guess....estrogen is too low...consider adding 25-50mg of DHEA ED.....but until you lower or stop the AIs all together...I think the problem will linger.
    he said that he's fine now. look post 14 or so...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Sexual problems on steroids.
    By EddyRay in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-23-2011, 09:52 PM
  2. Sexual problems Plzzz Help!!!!!
    By 4evathrowed in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 07:00 PM
  3. Sexual malfunction. whats the problem?
    By raven00 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 09:08 AM
  4. Screen problems w/ BDC Forums
    By labrad in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-23-2002, 03:27 PM
  5. Gas Problems
    By deaconbill in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-29-2002, 12:38 PM
Log in
Log in