Sexual Problem

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'm having a hard time getting off, i'm currently on post cycle therapy after a 16 week cycle, i've got PowerFull, Nolvadex, Novadex XT, and ZMA in there right now with some X-lean on it's way. Do you guys think that it's just because i'm recovering from my cycle? Like i can just go and go and can't seem to orgasm, i'm tiring my girlfriend out and it's frustrating as hell. I am on Paxil at 40mg, have been for like 3 years now and i actually don't think i need it anymore so i may get my meds switched or just get my doc to slowly take me off of it, because this really really sucks.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm having a hard time getting off, i'm currently on post cycle therapy after a 16 week cycle, i've got PowerFull, Nolvadex, Novadex XT, and ZMA in there right now with some X-lean on it's way. Do you guys think that it's just because i'm recovering from my cycle? Like i can just go and go and can't seem to orgasm, i'm tiring my girlfriend out and it's frustrating as hell. I am on Paxil at 40mg, have been for like 3 years now and i actually don't think i need it anymore so i may get my meds switched or just get my doc to slowly take me off of it, because this really really sucks.
so you get it up with no problem but you cant bust a nut? how was your sex life while on cycle?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
get rid of that effin ATD. stick with tamoxifen. what is your tamox dosage?

i have seen more failed PCT's with ATD involved for me to feel comfortable ever taking it again.

stay away from that ****.

friedplntn

Awards
You should clear your body of all those pills first and see what happens.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It definitely could be the ATD, but I thought I remembered reading that Chaps was a big fan of Novedex XT, which I assume would mean that he hasn't experienced this from ATD with the past uses.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ATD and nolva destroy my libido, but having a good PCT will benefit you more in the long run. Maybe you should try toremifene instead of nolva for your SERM.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
just keep giving it to her! its good cardio lol.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Best PCT I've ever had was under the load blowers log..
Clomid
Magna RX...
Nolvadex
Fenugreek
Trib..
Powerfull/Cissus
Retain
Milk Thistle
Celery seed extract (to shoot it far)
=]
I have the same problem. I can't go, but it started waaaay a long time ago before I ever started AAS....so I am guessing it is my own natural problem. Yes I cannot go w/ normal sex.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best post cycle therapy I've ever had was under the load blowers log..
Clomid
Magna RX...
Nolvadex
Fenugreek
Trib..
Powerfull/Cissus
Retain
Milk Thistle
Celery seed extract (to shoot it far)
=]
I have the same problem. I can't go, but it started waaaay a long time ago before I ever started anabolic steroids....so I am guessing it is my own natural problem. Yes I cannot go w/ normal sex.
are you sure you have semen? maybe you havent fully gone thru puberty....does pee come out instead? :run: :rofl: :bruce1: i keed i keed.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
A little update, i'm coming off of the Paxil, ramping down SLOWLY, i already feel more sensitivity from going down 10mg, thank god :), can't wait to be back to normal.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
paxil? isnt that some type of anxiety or depression pill? if so then that maybe the problem. I read that zoloft and other antideppressants actually help with premature ejaculation and prolong the time needed to come to orgasm. just a thought, sorry i overlooked that.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
A little update my friends i think the main problem was i had never done a 16week cycle and i was still recovering from it, i'm on 20mg of paxil now which i half the dose i was on before and i'm recovered from the cycle andi'm back to normal :)

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
A little update my friends i think the main problem was i had never done a 16week cycle and i was still recovering from it, i'm on 20mg of paxil now which i half the dose i was on before and i'm recovered from the cycle andi'm back to normal :)

is that you're chick in yout avatar?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
tila tequila! ive met her in real life and she is one petite lil bombshell!

SwordBurn

SwordBurn

Awards
  • Established
Paxil = selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs)

It is known to delay orgasms. Your symptom may be amplified by one of your supplements (or a combination of 2 or more).

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
My guess....estrogen is too low...consider adding 25-50mg of DHEA ED.....but until you lower or stop the AIs all together...I think the problem will linger.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My guess....estrogen is too low...consider adding 25-50mg of DHEA ED.....but until you lower or stop the AIs all together...I think the problem will linger.
he said that he's fine now. look post 14 or so...