todays lunch experience

ModelMike

ModelMike

Awards
Well today me and a co-woker went over to jack in the box to get some quick grub. after placing my order these to guys walked up and ask the lady a question about the new steak burger, well, we all know that they dont speak the best of english at fast food places, well first he says can i get this rare? shes replies and says what size? he says i want it rare thought, she looks at him with this awkward look, and he says rare like 2 more times, lol then the manager comes up and says can I help you, he tell's the manager I want to get this rare can you? manager looks at him, the guy ask again and and the manager says 'WHERE' then he repeated again. Manager finally says i dont understand what you are saying, welll i couldnt help it so i yelled out he wants it pink in the middle:)
It's sad to say that but i thought you had to be a legal citizen in this country, I guess they make an exception if you work fast food.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I've seen that. It's bad in Texas.

I worked fast food in high school (chick-fil-A - DAMN did I eat chicken) - all of us where in high school though.
So - we all spoke English no problem. (That's not to say there weren't a bunch of retards...)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 67
BeastFitness1 General Chat 15
phatmike0704 Anabolics 3
srocco112 Anabolics 36
FitModel Nutrition / Health 7