House of Pain Clothing... Total Rip-off

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
I just wanted to post about a problem i just recently had with House of Pain. I recently ordered two shirts from them, a regular t-shirt and a tank. When i finally received them, after numerous emails that went unanswered about my shipment being late, I finally received the order 2 weeks later and what i received is not what was depicted on their site or catalog. I ordered a grey regular t-shirt, that shows on their site and catalog to be very dark on more than one design of shirts. What i received was an off white or ash color t-shirt. Then come to find out the t-shirt is very low quality,Anvil brand, which i personally know u can get for way less that $3-$5 a piece . I also ordered a black tank, after seeing the others on their site and on people at gyms and shows. What i got was a black tank with black lettering and a gay ass white outline. I called their customer support to see what was up and was told that the t-shirt was the correct color and that they had no dark grey shirts, i beg to differ they are shown on ur site and catalog. Guy immediately starts gettign an attitude with me about it being the right color. Asked the guy what was up with the tank and he says "well thats the new style we just came out with". I didnt want this "new style" basically because it was straight up tacky and not worth the money. The shirt also looked like it had been worn or washed numerous times and was already faded.I am sending the shirts back for a refund after the rude attitude of their customer support. Guess im going to have to pay to have them sent pack since the company supposedly cant send me a return label, which makes no since considering anyone can mail an return label. Guy practically hangs up on me and never appologized for the messed up order. Just wanted to let the bros here at AM know about the problems i have had and to tell everyone to be aware of this shady business.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
The rude customer service is undeserved and one of the fastest ways to go out of business. Seems like they changed styles from what they had on their site right ? That's pretty misleading and they should have fixed your problem since that caused it.

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
Heres a little more bad customer service for you. After taking the package to the post office and finding out that you cant return a package to sender after its been opened. You have to pay for the shipping again. I was told by the post office that it looked like the company had a license to print the labels. So i called House of Pain to see about them sending me a return label. I get some guy that has no idea whats going on. He has to put me on hhold to find out if they can send a return label. Then he tells me the main guy is out and will have to call me back about the return label. I have yet to get a call. Ive talked to two totally different people and they both had no communications skills. I cant wait to see there both at one of the next shows i go to.