Ronnie Colemans pill intake

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
I saw that before....just makes ya go....woah!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
out of that bombardment of pills I think I take 3 of them. The Vit E, the Vit C, and the Calcium Magnesium Zinc all in one.

But for the important part, what in the heck was he eating out of that tub when he was on the couch, it actually looked delicious!

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
out of that bombardment of pills I think I take 3 of them. The Vit E, the Vit C, and the Calcium Magnesium Zinc all in one.

But for the important part, what in the heck was he eating out of that tub when he was on the couch, it actually looked delicious!
I'm thinking grits and eggs and whatever else is in there!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, grits eggs, and cheese. About 6cups of eggs whites, and a whole box of quaker grits if I remeber correctly.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
hmm from the consistency I was thinking it was some sort of like portein powder, milk and the like to make a yogurt or real thick smoothie type mixture. Never had grits but the consistency looks decent.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Yep, grits eggs, and cheese. About 6cups of eggs whites, and a whole box of quaker grits if I remeber correctly.
God, I lovr grits. If you boil the eggs and pull the yokes out and use olive oil or smart balance it's still damn good. Hard to find a replacement for the cheese though other than low fat cheese, which tastes like grout to me.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just get the cheese flavored grits.:D

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Just get the cheese flavored grits.:D
All they have at Waldbaums is the America's choice. Or at least that's all I can find. And I can't find jack at Costco. Probably have to buy twenty pounds at a time anyway.

It's a great carb, but for anyone thinking of putting it in a shake, don't do it. It all settles to the bottom and you get protein shake flavored raw grits.

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
Wilford Brimley "you know I have diabetis" comercial in the background:rofl:

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
Wilford Brimley "you know I have diabetis" comercial in the background:rofl:
Hahaha, you noticed that to eh?

I love how he says it too "DIABITIIS". I think they made fun of that on the family guy once too lol

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Equally impressive: the Cutler at the store video by it..."Before the O, I was eating 5 pounds of fish per day"

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
All the cholesterol prescriptions seem pretty scarey.

God, I would hate to have to eat like that everyday.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All they have at Waldbaums is the America's choice. Or at least that's all I can find. And I can't find jack at Costco. Probably have to buy twenty pounds at a time anyway.
Walley world gotcha covered CBD.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All the cholesterol prescriptions seem pretty scarey.

God, I would hate to have to eat like that everyday.
Just the fact that he takes prescription like that is scary enough...not very healthy for a "health" related goal.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
High end bodybuilding and powerlifting are far from healthy in the long term aspect.

gdbear65

gdbear65

Awards
  • Established
dem's a helluva lotta pills - damned if I could ever do that, he takes enough to choke a horse!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
High end bodybuilding and powerlifting are far from healthy in the long term aspect.
I concurr. The lengths some individuals go to astounds me. Is there a point where something becomes to much? I would say yes, others refuse that choice. It's quit amazing really.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
with that many pills i dont know how his liver is still functioning. godamn.

Anyone notice how he didnt really know the name of some of those bran name supps he was taking? advertisement...durrr

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
He doesnt only take it once a day either, a couple times. Because i remember seeing another video of the last meal of the day for him which was a shake but he went and took all those pills again

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I like how he paused in the middle of the pill box tour.."Ahhh..those is assprins. Yeah that's just assprin."

Sure Ronnie, just aspirin :thumbsup:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I like how he paused in the middle of the pill box our.."Ahhh..those is assprins. Yeah that's just assprin."

I swear I saw a pink D-Bol in there !

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I swear I saw a pink D-Bol in there !
yup i saw that mysterious little tab as well.

looked a bit big to be a pink thai, and it appeared to be circular.

i doubt hed open up his box of gear for the camera.

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah it took him long enough to explain that stuff.

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
Man...he lives hella ghetto...
Guess they are right, no money in bodybuilding...

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I honestly thought it would be a lot more pills. I take an arseload myself. :D

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took capsules with coffee once...once. That's the last time i'll ever have a capsule break in my throat, lol.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I took capsules with coffee once...once. That's the last time i'll ever have a capsule break in my throat, lol.
Not as bad as taking a cap at work without enough water. Having cap stick to the side of throat. Then break open and Im coughing up powder.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
He seems old school when he talks. hey may or may not be too bright but i've known plenty of guys over the years to have that kind of 'talk' to be intelligent. You're right though, you don't have to score high on the SAT's to enter into Mr.O.

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
I have seen other vids like that of him and doesn't strike me as the sharpest tool in the shed.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm guessing most of the pros have everyone do everything for them. They all have trainers, nutritionists, and others to "help" them. Pretty much all they have to do is listen to what people tell them, eat what they are told and follow their workouts. You don't have to be smart to be a pro bodybuilder, just follow instructions and work your ass off.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Big Ron's IQ is probably well below average. I was watching an interview with him and didn't finish it because I was getting too worked up on his attempts at getting what he wanted to across.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Man, I watched the first five mins and thought "How sad is Ronnie's life". Just the way he was sitting on the couch about to eat his grits. You could see him thinking "**** why do I keep doing this"

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
I like how he paused in the middle of the pill box tour.."Ahhh..those is assprins. Yeah that's just assprin."

:lol:

Man, I watched the first five mins and thought "How sad is Ronnie's life". Just the way he was sitting on the couch about to eat his grits. You could see him thinking "**** why do I keep doing this"
I do that aswell, especially since I have been taking citrus VP2 which I have like 3 tubs of.

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
Me too!

that cant be all BSN.
If you notice the pink tab was in there by mistake because the other pills he was describing were white capsules. Funny enough, he goes on to take said pink tab instead of the other one.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Ronnie is 'tarded. The way he speaks and acts is very crude and he lacks any type of class. Jay Cutler is more affluent than Ronnie.

BigAsTheSky

Awards
Ronnie is 'tarded. The way he speaks and acts is very crude and he lacks any type of class.
That's absolutely not true -- I trained at the same gym as Ronnie for several years. He may not be the brightest bulb in the box but he's by no means retraded or even dumber than average. And to say he is crued and lacks class shows just how little you know. He may not be spit and polished but he is genuinely a nice guy and kind to most everyone.

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
Its all too easy to judge someone by what mannerisms you pick up on in the 1st 5 mins of seeing/meeting them, some people give off certain impressions which a lot would make wrong judgement from, when you start to break out of your social comfort zone and really get to know diffrent walks of life you soon realise this.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I don't respect Ronnie because of his attitude towards the Mr. Olympia 2006. Ok so Jay Cutler won, and he did rightfully so. Ronnie's left lat was all jacked up. Ronnie just wouldn't let it go. It pissed me off how he felt the need to sour Jay's Mr. Olympia victory after finishing 2nd so many times. Then the whole 'Thats a white guys opinion'. Ok Ronnie, if your lat was not screwed up you'd have won, but it was so you lost.

Ronnie needs to come back better if he wants to win, not trash talk Jay Cutler. What a sore loser.

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
I don't respect Ronnie because of his attitude towards the Mr. Olympia 2006. Ok so Jay Cutler won, and he did rightfully so. Ronnie's left lat was all jacked up. Ronnie just wouldn't let it go. It pissed me off how he felt the need to sour Jay's Mr. Olympia victory after finishing 2nd so many times. Then the whole 'Thats a white guys opinion'. Ok Ronnie, if your lat was screwed up you'd have won, but it was so you lost.

Ronnie needs to come back better if he wants to win, not trash talk Jay Cutler. What a sore loser.
Fair enough and I could be wrong but I noticed the other day in a recent MD article showing jay from 2006(probably around the 0) where his left Bicep was SIGNIFICANTLY bigger than his right one. Infact his arm symetry looked absolutely horrible. Regardless I'm sure Ronnie took his loss hard as any 8x time champion would, no ones going to give it up THAT easy. Just don't see how that makes Ronnie a bad dude. Regardless 2007 is coming soon we all shall see!