The Reason Pop Music Sucks ! ! !

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Perfect example is Ashlee Simpson, she's horrible singer, but with all that technology, she had few hits, but she could never sing live. Remember how she got busted on "Tonight Show"? That was funny.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
any music past December 31st 1999 at 11:59PM sucks

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
that was interesting. i knew all of there voices were synthesized or something but i did not know it was that easy. I saw furgee perform on the tonight show once and at the end of the song she hit a really long powerfull note in that rough voice she does that sounds real good on the radio. well when i heard it live it sounded like a dying howler monkey or something. it was awful.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
They can duplicate a lot of the digital stuff live, but there is a time lag..you may notice it sometimes on the big screen at a larger stadium type show, that does not optimize repeater technology.

Ashlee Simpson, like most of her generation, sings to a prerecorded "sync track" of her own vocals to create a more lush layer of sound. All live "rap" shows are done this way as well!

there is a certain degree of timing involved and the SNL show was the dead give away. SNL used to be the only place to see "all live" music on TV, now its gone too!!! sniff, sniff

long live mediocrity!!!

TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Awards
Ashlee Simpson isn't the first to get busted lipsyncing. How many remember when Minnie Vanilli was busted. Then others like Janet Jackson, Micheal Jackson, The Good Girls, and Britney Spears followed.