10 Worst Movie Blockbusters

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
LOL...Waterworld was such an aweful movie.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Armegeddon was pretty god-awful. I'm really surprised episode III didn't make the list. It must've just missed the cut.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
what i hate about king kong is that they make every effort to make king kong as real as possible, then they have a group of heroes running in and out of a brontosaurus stampede while being stalked by raptors, and yet only a select few people (none of the main characters of course) are trampled, then king kong and two trexs are hanging and swining from vines and battling while falling down a huge canyon. WTF? That instantly loses credibility for me

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
lol, no titanic??? no the matrix 2 & 3????

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
lol, no titanic??? no the matrix 2 & 3????

yea all 3 of those sucked monkey ass..i mean they used bullets in the matrix to fight the "calamari"..wtf no lasers or anything else..just simple bullets to fight robots..lol

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
great call D, forgot that Matrix 3 should have been #1, i didnt even pay to see it and I had to fast forward before turning it off completely, I didnt realize that Dragon Ball Z and the matrix were one and the same

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I liked demolition man and last action hero. One of those things where they are so corny their good.

Pirates 2 was pretty tortuous though.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I rank a good time movie in different categories. And I enjoyed most of those you all mentioned except titanic. I really didin't like that.

My number one ranking for a bad movie would be Master of Disguises.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Crap it was for blockbusters lol So MoD wouldn't fit...

I actually thought Armegeddon was horrible but it was still decent to watch.

L

Lightning

Awards
I enjoyed Armegeddon more than any other movie on that list.