what happen to my orgasms??? :(

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
well as the title says i dont know what happen to my orgasms. i can perform, i can go for along time thats not the problem. the problem is that i just eyeculate i dont fell the orgasm. i been like this for 2 months. Has anyone had something similar?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Only when I have sex with other males. Try a female partner, may do the trick.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Only when I have sex with other males. Try a female partner, may do the trick.
lol:lol: that was funny:) well i do it with a female:( but i dont know what the **** with the orgasm i want to feel orgasm like i used to :(

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
lol:lol: that was funny:) well i do it with a female:( but i dont know what the **** with the orgasm i want to feel orgasm like i used to :(
Perhaps your sex is like your typing. It lacks punctuation?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
what kind of supps are you taking?
right now
leviathan
Liquibolics Pea+hordenine
raspberry ketones
beta alanine

i been on this for 5 days. Before that i took a 3 week off supps. And way before that i was on 1.5 months NHA Stack.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Yes, tell us what you're taking. Experiencing any excess stress or mental strain. My guess is that you've got a neurochemical imbalance going on.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i been under alot of stress related to money and other personal issues. But that has been like in this pass month . But i have 2 months with this problem.

i get desperate cause i can go for a long time but i dont feel like i used to. At first it didnt bother me since i could do it for more time, but now it sucks not feeling an orgasm:( . I do enjoy having sex and all the whole experience but it just doesnt ends in a happy way for me :(

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Yes, tell us what you're taking. Experiencing any excess stress or mental strain. My guess is that you've got a neurochemical imbalance going on.
That's what I meant to say.

You know I love ya Zombie, but after not poking fun at ya in chat for so long....

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
COuld be prolactin, some cabergoline at .5mg twice a week and you'll definitely be feeling good orgasms

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
That's what I meant to say.

You know I love ya Zombie, but after not poking fun at ya in chat for so long....
i love you too you know that ;) just dont tell everybody :D

thanks for the replys i really apreciate it.
My gf has asked me if i dont like her anymore, because of the lack of orgasm.

Thanks for the link yeahright it really help me and is going to help me explain to my gf.

Mega NRG Man

Mega NRG Man

Awards
[Required_Answer]

Too much steroids.

[/Required_Answer]

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
maybe practice rubbing a few out to see if you can get it back on track....

Fenugreek and Maca always help get me in order there when it gets out of wack one way or the other.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
try maca? sposed to make it way better, even for the ladies.

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
Ive always been like that in the mornings.

I think 1st step is stopping all the supps for a couple months, or atleast whatever you started taking within the past 3 months.

But I would say it might be prolactin due to stress, if you wanna try supps while your going through stress try, l-tyrosine(dopamine precursor) ginkgo biloba(increases dopamine), tribulus(when I used to take it it would boost sensitivity).

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i have an extreme lack of sensitivity. i can go for 4-5 hours until the girl gives up and figures I don't like her. Any thoughts? I started running trib and other stuff to no avail.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Powerfull is another option to try. Dopamine increase and controls prolactin. I am very sexually sensitive while using it. Stacked with maca is even better.

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
well as the title says i dont know what happen to my orgasms. i can perform, i can go for along time thats not the problem. the problem is that i just eyeculate i dont fell the orgasm. i been like this for 2 months. Has anyone had something similar?

I found it! it was behind my dresser with 7 odd socks, some crusty tee-shirts with odd stains on them, my remote, and my hopes and dreams (been married a while). I'll return promptly....

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Let's break this down:

Physically you can perform (erection, ejaculation).
However you can't achieve orgasm.

So, the issue has to do with orgasm. Well, what's an organsm? It's a combination of emotion and neurchemical release (philosphers can argue whether those two are one and the same). So, your issue is either emotional or neurochemical.

The problem is that lots of things can effect either. Stress. Neurochemical imbalance. Medication. Emotional trauma. Nerve Damage.

My suggestion is to see a doctor. Have him/her run some tests to make sure there isn't some obvious physical problem (brain tumor, nerve damage, etc.) If not, then work on other things to try and find the cause.

Best of luck to you. I'm sure you'll get this turned around.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Powerfull is another option to try. Dopamine increase and controls prolactin. I am very sexually sensitive while using it. Stacked with maca is even better.
this makes sence i been off the old powerfull for like2.5 to 3 months, and i didnt had problems then.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Let's break this down:

Physically you can perform (erection, ejaculation).
However you can't achieve orgasm.

So, the issue has to do with orgasm. Well, what's an organsm? It's a combination of emotion and neurchemical release (philosphers can argue whether those two are one and the same). So, your issue is either emotional or neurochemical.

The problem is that lots of things can effect either. Stress. Neurochemical imbalance. Medication. Emotional trauma. Nerve Damage.

My suggestion is to see a doctor. Have him/her run some tests to make sure there isn't some obvious physical problem (brain tumor, nerve damage, etc.) If not, then work on other things to try and find the cause.

Best of luck to you. I'm sure you'll get this turned around.
im going to look for a good doctor, since i have a few months without health inssurance i dont want to get one that doesnt do a really good job and charges a fortune.

Thanks for the support

. . . or maybe its time to get back to powerfull

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
YR mentioned it more than once I believe.

Neurochemical imbalance. Norepinephrine, seratonin, dopamine, etc, are players in the pleasure/gratification senses.

Anecdotaly, using an SNRI I experienced absolutely no gratification upon orgasm. It allowed me to 'party like a rock star' with no real happy ending. Having used SSRI's before without the loss of gratification I suspect that some pleasure/gratification sensory is in the norepinepherine function. Thats just a leap.