Anyone else sick of hearing about Barry Bonds?

1. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Answers

Anyone else sick of hearing about Barry Bonds?

I dont really care if he is or was on steroids. he is a good player. I`m really sick of hearing retarts on sports shows talk about this home run record and if it should count when he hits 756. why the hell woulndnt it count? do grammies count if the rapper was high the whole time he wrote the song? do people say Jimmie Hendrix was a cheater cause he was on like 20 hits of Acid when he would play the guitar better that anyone? NO!!! Just because you are on steroids dose NOT mean that you just take a shot and the next day you wake up all jacked. you have to put the work in just like everyone else.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Yes, I never liked him b4 the scandal. Go Angels
  3. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

i thinks its ridiculously overblown, taking steroids doesnt make him any more skilled, it just throws a little more power in there, its not like it turns him into a ball hitting robot, he definitely has skill with or without the boost
    •   

4. Gold Member
    Answers

As far as I know (I could be wrong here) he took THG and HGH. Neither of those were banned when he took them...
  5. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CNizz View Post
    i thinks its ridiculously overblown, taking steroids doesnt make him any more skilled, it just throws a little more power in there, its not like it turns him into a ball hitting robot, he definitely has skill with or without the boost
    very true
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    I dont really care if he is or was on steroids. he is a good player. I`m really sick of hearing retarts on sports shows talk about this home run record and if it should count when he hits 756. why the hell woulndnt it count? do grammies count if the rapper was high the whole time he wrote the song? do people say Jimmie Hendrix was a cheater cause he was on like 20 hits of Acid when he would play the guitar better that anyone? NO!!! Just because you are on steroids dose NOT mean that you just take a shot and the next day you wake up all jacked. you have to put the work in just like everyone else.
    There's no proof, just speculation. If there is full proof that he used steroids then yes there should be an astericks next to the record. Steroids increases performance, thats why he used them, if he did. I'm not sure about your examples, does acid help you play guitar better?
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    There's no proof, just speculation. If there is full proof that he used steroids then yes there should be an astericks next to the record. Steroids increases performance, thats why he used them, if he did. I'm not sure about your examples, does acid help you play guitar better?
    I disagree on the asterisk issue. The pitchers can also be on juice. There are lots of others on juice yet they haven't accomplished what Bonds has accomplished. You could also put an asterisk next to the Babe because he didn't play agains the top competition of his era but we're not about to do that because it's not fair to the athletes who still showcased their talent. The Babe was also a smoker and drinker (allegedly), I'd rather have my son be a healthy juicer than a guy who smokes and drinks.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anyone else hear about milk prices?
    By DerickVonD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-03-2013, 08:50 PM
  2. Anyone else sick of the supplement game?
    By Liftingstud in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-11-2010, 08:04 AM
  3. SICK of hearing people bash saturated fat!
    By planetfuzz in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-03-2009, 01:28 PM
  4. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-06-2009, 01:58 PM
  5. Anyone else sick of hearing about the hurricanes?
    By The Doberman in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-30-2005, 06:12 PM