Poll: How do you want to die??

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

How do you want to die?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. How do you want to die?


    I dont want to die any time soon, but if it was my time tomorrow and i got to pick, i would want to go out with a big smile on my face.
    ok so i would be doing about 170mph + in a stolen 360 Spider, being chashed by the FBI, while on TV as the highlight for the half time show of the super bowl, with a super model sitting shotgun giving me um.............. you know


  2. In bed, asleep! I'm not afraid of dying, but I do not want to see it coming.
    •   
       

  3. Smile


    ..of boredom clicking through my old threads...

  4. I've narrowed mine down to 2 choices:
    1)I've always wanted to out with a "BANG!", having my last moment's on earth being a total adrenaline rush: like getting hit by a train or falling off a cliff.

    2)Either that or become a martyr for the good of all mankind....like jesus. It sounds funny, but if I knew my seemingly-insignificant life could save the souls of BILLIONS, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    I dont want to die any time soon, but if it was my time tomorrow and i got to pick, i would want to go out with a big smile on my face.
    ok so i would be doing about 170mph + in a stolen 360 Spider, being chashed by the FBI, while on TV as the highlight for the half time show of the super bowl, with a super model sitting shotgun giving me um.............. you know
    Yeah Chad...maybe a MALE supermodel. Who are you trying to fool?

  5. i told my wife once my mind goes i plan on renting a boat and heading to Santa Monica to swim with the White Sharks, cant think of anything more manly
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    I've narrowed mine down to 2 choices:
    1)I've always wanted to out with a "BANG!", having my last moment's on earth being a total adrenaline rush: like getting hit by a train or falling off a cliff.

    2)Either that or become a martyr for the good of all mankind....like jesus. It sounds funny, but if I knew my seemingly-insignificant life could save the souls of BILLIONS, I'd do it in a heartbeat.


    Yeah Chad...maybe a MALE supermodel. Who are you trying to fool?


    anytime you want me to kill you for the good of mankind, you send me a pm and ill be right over!!!!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by CNizz View Post
    i told my wife once my mind goes i plan on renting a boat and heading to Santa Monica to swim with the White Sharks, cant think of anything more manly
    Once your mind goes, she can just throw you in a rocking-chair and tell you you're on a boat (with a bib to catch the drool)! LOL!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by CRUNCH View Post
    Once your mind goes, she can just throw you in a rocking-chair and tell you you're on a boat (with a bib to catch the drool)! LOL!
    yeah and maybe roll you past the pool once in awhile.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    I think you need to kill yourself and just get it over with already.
    FYP

  10. I want to have an orgasim so great that it snaps my neck without me ever knowing. With a woman too. She lives.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

  11. In my sleep so that I don't have to worry about how hard my death is going to be on everyone else. I'm less afraid to die than I am of the effects that come with my death.

  12. me and a friend were hi one day and thought of the worst way to die we declare that if you were an astronaut in space in a spacesuit and somehow got jettisoned off into the blackness of space like you see in the movies has to be the worst way to die. your not gonna die instantly, its gonna be a slow slow death while you endlessly tumble into nowhere.....

  13. Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00 View Post
    In my sleep so that I don't have to worry about how hard my death is going to be on everyone else. I'm less afraid to die than I am of the effects that come with my death.
    I like that. Agreed.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    I think you need to kill someone and just get it over with already.
    i will if you and super stink keep talking smack!!!

  15. The "Rip" thread version 2.0?

  16. I think mufassa (sp?) from the lion king had the perfect death.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Super Stink? That was the best you could come up with?
    inside joke.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    I think we're up to version 9.0
    yeah i think you could take 9" in your mouth too!!!!! no need to keep proving it. WHORE

  19. Quote Originally Posted by spatch View Post
    I think mufassa (sp?) from the lion king had the perfect death.
    that was sooooooooooo sad

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    yeah i think you could take 9" in your mouth too!!!!! no need to keep proving it.
    The burns need a little work

  21. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Then quit paying me to prove it.
    hey you said the first ten were free cause we are friends.

    edit: awwwwww you said im 9". thats the sweetest thing a gay whore has ever said to me!

  22. If they'll take a random **** in their anoos they'll sure as hell lie about your size for a little extra dough. Don't let it get to your head.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00 View Post
    If they'll take a random **** in their anoos they'll sure as hell lie about your size for a little extra dough. Don't let it get to your head.
    well thats true i guess. never trust someone who says you can put it ANYwhere for $3.

  24. Very very old in my sleep OR doing something meaningful (ex: dying saving someone else).
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Bucket List What do you want to do before you die
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 11:46 AM
  2. * * * * * Do you want to get STOKED! ???
    By CROWLER in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-20-2008, 11:40 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 08:07 AM
  4. How big do you want to be
    By 200wannabe in forum General Chat
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-14-2006, 06:45 PM
Log in
Log in