Wannabebig board caught with head up their ass.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Just some people have there head up there ass all the time... and you just showed us a case in point..

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I understand what the MOD is saying in not trusting companies you don't know about. But come on he's a damn MOD and doesn't know about BDC products. I love when so many people speak before they think. I'll be damed if I would say something like he did about being very careful without checking it out for myself. Lazy SOB. Late J

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Personally I would have checked out the company then did the PM and I think that the mod team here does do that.. like Chemo said before, we are here to lookout for the general membership along with helping to make the board run smooth.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
yea, i agree with being weary with companies as well. ie, i was skeptical at first with u guys, cuz i was new here, --i guess i still am new here? anyways, it didnt take me too long to figure out that u guys were top of the line. it doesnt take much for one to figure that out either when the company is great.

but def. dont bash someone else for being a competitor. if anything, learn from there mistakes, as well as their good sides.

what does this schmuck sell anyways?

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Jergo
what does this schmuck sell anyways?

He sells 1-TNT I guess, but it's not so much him as I already knew he was a dub.  It was the mod and him threatening me in pm then taking it to the board.

I guess a suggestion and an opinion on a product is a big no no there.  Hell they even made me take Draven's site out of my signature.

Rhapsody

Awards
Personally I would have checked out the company then did the PM and I think that the mod team here does do that.. like Chemo said before, we are here to lookout for the general membership along with helping to make the board run smooth.

yeah. I agree.

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Hell they even made me take Draven's site out of my signature.
Really? Ha. Too big of a threat I guess. ;) That's just dumb. I would never make anyone take an address out of there sig on my board. Hell, I even put banners up for other boards. I don't get what the big deal is.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
btw draven, ur sight is really easy on the eyes. nice goin' bro.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Draven

Really? Ha. Too big of a threat I guess. ;) That's just dumb. I would never make anyone take an address out of there sig on my board. Hell, I even put banners up for other boards. I don't get what the big deal is.
I think they are threatened by HAL!

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
meh... typical ignorance and stupidity abounding in the ol' BBS's, especially those in the bodybuilding community... what else is new?

quasar

Awards
I've never visited that board before but I feel the same fierce loyalty to bdc that NP expressed in that thread. Those people who haven't checked out this site are missing out and it's their loss, not ours NP. It's hard to find fault with such honest, trustworthy bros as you find here (esp. the owner) and it goes to show you how few can walk the path of the righteous. I always give people advice to check out this site if theyre interested and know that if they take the time, they won't be disappointed. It's just too bad your words fell on deaf ears bro.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by quasar
I've never visited that board before but I feel the same fierce loyalty to bdc that NP expressed in that thread. Those people who haven't checked out this site are missing out and it's their loss, not ours NP. It's hard to find fault with such honest, trustworthy bros as you find here (esp. the owner) and it goes to show you how few can walk the path of the righteous. I always give people advice to check out this site if theyre interested and know that if they take the time, they won't be disappointed. It's just too bad your words fell on deaf ears bro.

Everything eventually worked out, and the one that originally started the thread is going with T1 Pro I am helping him in pms.

Just so you guys know in case you didn't go back to thread later.  YJ talked some good stuff about this place and it's products.  That says something.  I am not digging that mess up so let's not go there.  I'm just making a statement.

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro! I try. Lots of cool stuff happening there soon. HAL is just a start ( I love the fact he pisses off Bone so much :)).

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by NPursuit
 ... YJ talked some good stuff about this place and it's products. That says something. I am not digging that mess up so let's not go there. I'm just making a statement.
Your statement was made on that thread trying to educate the ones that ask...although you should have given him a homebrew recipe ;)  YJ's statement was heard as well and both of your actions are not below the radar.  You have my respect NP...

Much gratitude to all...

Chemo

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Jergo
Yeah I have to say that is probably the best site to look at, very cool design :)

As for Wannabebig: it's expected, happens to me all the time at sites if I even mention something foreign to them. Bolex is bad with that lately, and there are some hardheads over at BB.com still too.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I guess my standards for boards are just really high since becoming a member here. There is very little knowledge of PHs over there from what I have seen.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Chemo

Your statement was made on that thread trying to educate the ones that ask...although you should have given him a homebrew recipe ;)  YJ's statement was heard as well and both of your actions are not below the radar.  You have my respect NP...

Much gratitude to all...

Chemo

Thanks Chemo & you have my respect as well.  I feel fortunate to have found this board when I did.