Farewell...

P

Popa Murph

Awards
I have decided to cease all contact with online forums, at least for a while. I've noticed more and more lately within the last few months that I have been spending more and more of my time online and less with my friends and family. It’s more of a habit than an addiction but I’m afraid it will eventually become a problem. So before I become a permanent fixture in front of my computer obsessing over the newest supplements and training advice I’m going to stop. I plan on concentrating more on nutrition and less on supplements, more on going to the gym and less on what I plan on doing at the gym. Back to the basics... Mostly I want to focus more on my family and friends.

I may even go completely supplement free for a few months. I have enough stuff stock piled to last me for over a year. I’m not just necessarily talking about AAS but everything support supps, weight loss, multivitamins. I have at least 25lbs of whey and that’s just my chocolate, I know there's a couple of vanilla, strawberry and cookies and cream around here too. Recently I’ve noticed I buy stuff and just stick it in my stash while the only thing I consistently use is whey and fish oil. I keep telling myself next week or next month then I start using this or that but I never do. I’ve learned more from this board than any of the others I frequent. Hopefully now I can use some of this knowledge, while I focus more on my family and friends. Maybe in 6 months to a year I will return but who knows.
-Murph

:wave:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck on your choice but remember that moderation is key in everything in life, including this. I would recommend using time limits and setting other restrictions before going the route of all or nothing. Whichever you choose, good luck.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
It was Jayhawk, wasn't it? Did he try to touch you?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Good luck. :)

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Later Popa, I've been pruning the forums/sites I goto aswell. I just hope I don't get hooked on it and prune all the juicy links :O

flytrapcan

flytrapcan

Awards
  • Established
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah moderation is such a lovely concept, it's the damned execution that trips us up.

Good luck with the cold turkey.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Omigosh!!! You made me spit up some VERY expensive protein here! Hee-Larious!!! Peace out Poppa. Good luck on your endeavors.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Then explain the restraining order and Pop's untimely departure! lol

Seriously though, good luck breaking your habits Popa. We'll be here to facilitate you should you fall off the wagon.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Jayhawwk,

We've all known for some time you a tri-sexual.

Tri-sexual means, willing to try anything sexual. :)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm technically a Donedid-sexual...I've done did it all :)