The Legend of Leeeeroy Jenkins

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

For some reason, this makes me laugh so hard. Man, I didn't know half this stuff existed.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LeeeeeRoooooooy ah Jeeeeenkins.

Least I ain't chicken!

LOL, god that was hilarious Bobo.

brass monkey

brass monkey

Awards
  • Established
I love it when a plan comes together

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
goddamnit Leroy, why do you do this ****..

that was hilariouse

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
alex even knows leroy.

maybe that did not work so here
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJT20WxfHss"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Mega NRG Man

Mega NRG Man

Awards
This is old as hell in the gaming circles, but still funny.

Why do you do this ****, leeroy!?

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
This is from WoW too, someone added animations for the original file wich was an mp3.

warning: not suitable for work, lots of swearing.

Last edited:
Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is the future.

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Here is the future.

as i was watching that i began to think it wasnt as funny as it was weird but then at the end he really went nuts and it was hilarious again

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I play on the Twisting Nether realm. I used to play on Argent Dawn.

B4n3 0n3

Leeroy jenkins is a racist user name designed to make fun of black people.

B4n3 0n3

B4ne 0n3 is a 1337 |-|4><0R name designed to make fun of nerdy people.
All joking aside the fact reamains that this Leeroy Jenkins guy is obviously a white guy who is tryin to make fun of blacks with his comments about fried chicken and such.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
funny you posted that...I bubble aggroed ALL of SM Cath last night with my rogue....the hilarity ensued! Altar of Storms is where it's at *****es!

KrushR

KrushR

Awards
All joking aside the fact reamains that this Leeroy Jenkins guy is obviously a white guy who is tryin to make fun of blacks with his comments about fried chicken and such.
Hi, Mr. Overly Sensitive. I'm Mr. Who Cares. Have we met?

ModelMike

ModelMike

Awards
When I first seen this vid and couldnt stop laughing, me and the guys play it at work on a daily basis. it never gets old. :)

Mega NRG Man

Mega NRG Man

Awards
Well, yeah, I thought that was pretty obvious.

I personally didn't care even though I as a coloured person should be offended. There's enough racism on the Interbutt to thoroughly desensitize me to these things. I mean, really, if I tried to count all the White Supremacist sites on the Internet, I'd be doing it for a looooooooong time.

:djparty:

vision

LeeeeeRoooooooy ah Jeeeeenkins.

Least I ain't chicken!

LOL, god that was hilarious Bobo.
He actually says, "Least I have chicken!"

he was afk to get food and sat down and just ran in... first time i saw this i laughed and made fun of everyone who played that game... now that i got sucked into it its even funnier...

B4n3 0n3

Well, yeah, I thought that was pretty obvious.

I personally didn't care even though I as a coloured person should be offended. There's enough racism on the Interbutt to thoroughly desensitize me to these things. I mean, really, if I tried to count all the White Supremacist sites on the Internet, I'd be doing it for a looooooooong time.

:djparty:
It still pisses me off even though it's not as blatant as white supremisist stuff it is a sneakier brand of rasicm that tries to be mainstream but it still belittles people. The guy is probly sitting there laughing to himself at black people, he is probly like " they don't even know I am making fun of them." So I just thought I would point it out to people who thought the leeroy jenkins thing was all for fun. I myself didn't realize that it was a racist thing untill I read it in a magazine pointing out how it was rasict.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can pull racism and other offensive material out of just about everything. Was this their intent? I don't know but my perception was just some fun stuff on a video game and that's all I took it for.

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
friggin hilarious...I have just added a new word to my vocabulary "LeeeeeroooyyyyJennnnnnkinsss": adj. To totally screw up a well thought out plan by acting like an idiot.

Nitrox

Nitrox

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Oh no, all the closet WoW fans are coming out! :run:

Ok I used to play it :sick:

Another good video. Sad and funny at the same time.

[nomedia="http://youtube.com/watch?v=M_og14JAlBk"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
That TS stuff gets funny as hell. I don't play myself, but I like to listen to my buddy and his clan play WoW. Damn that is funny! :rofl:

Nitrox

Nitrox

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Couldnt resist. Here's another:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeUhSjuhQYE"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]