dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jayden Riley DeLuca passed away February 27, 2007 after a courageous battle with a cardiac condition.

Jayden was born June 5, 2004 in Boise, Idaho; although her life was short, she brought hope and happiness to everyone that had the privilege of knowing her. She found great joy in being with her family, taking trips to see the "neigh-neighs" and playing with her dogs "Baba" and "Yaya." She was a bright light in the lives of everyone she touched and will be missed by many.

Jayden is survived by her parents, Jeremy and Karalie DeLuca and her grandparents: Phil and Liz Crozier, Gale DeLuca and Russ DeLuca. She is also survived by her aunts and uncles: Ryan and Bryna DeLuca, Jon and Shannon Crozier, Brooke DeLuca and Dan DeLuca. Jayden also had two amazing cousins, Raiden and Kyla DeLuca and her wonderful nanny Teddy. She was also lucky enough to have countless other honorary family members.

Funeral services will be held at 2:00 pm, Saturday, March 3, 2007, at Cherry Lane Christian Church, 2511 W Cherry Lane, Meridian, with viewing beginning at noon. Graveside services will follow at Cloverdale Memorial Park with reception immediately after at the Cloverdale Funeral Home Reception Center. Services are under the direction of Cloverdale Funeral Home.

I wanted to forward this out to everyone so we can make a difference in her name. Jayden loved being a part of so many peoples lives! Please read below:

Please give what you can.

American Heart Association:

RPN will be donating $100. I only wish it were more.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
very sad...nothing sadder than making a donation on behalf of losing a little kid. thanks for sharing

size

Awards
  • Established
Please help with a donation if you can.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
$250 sent from AM/FLA Nutrition LLC.

This one hits home.

All my prayers for their family.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
How very sad. My thougths and prayers to the families.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BB and Deluca's friends and family have all of our support here at TP

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
My prayers are with them. i can't imagine anything worse.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Just read this since I've been busy as hell, pretty damn sad to read this. Doesn't seem fair :(