Ghost Rider, not quite a review

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I dont want to waste too much of my own time talking about the movie, but I just wanted to hopefully save some of you from wasting your money. GR was probably the worst Marvel adaptation since Man-thing (Direct to DVD), dont buy in to the advertising, just watch the trailer five or six times and it is like watching the actual movie. Wait for Spider-man 3!

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
No doubt! Once I heard they weren't allowing reviewers to screen it, I had all the answers I needed.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I thought it looked awful from the trailer. Thanks for the heads up though

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The horror movie site i visit was promoting the hell out of the movie with banners and pics, but never reviews. The day it came out they finally must have been allowed to relase the review since the advert $ ran up and they bashed the hell out of it. I'll still go see every comic movie released but I hope they put more effort into the next few. Silver Surfer looks *****in though for F4 2

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
The horror movie site i visit was promoting the hell out of the movie with banners and pics, but never reviews. The day it came out they finally must have been allowed to relase the review since the advert $ ran up and they bashed the hell out of it. I'll still go see every comic movie released but I hope they put more effort into the next few. Silver Surfer looks *****in though for F4 2
Which Horror Movie site do you visit? Fangoria? Its my fave movie genre. I think I'm going to do a Full Moon Marathon soon :)

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Which Horror Movie site do you visit? Fangoria? Its my fave movie genre. I think I'm going to do a Full Moon Marathon soon :)
Bloody-Disgusting is where i have been going, lotta good news on there, if you like Full Moon you gotta go to the horror convention in Burbank, Charles Band does free signings for anything you bring in and they give awesome discounts on all their movies

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Bloody-Disgusting is where i have been going, lotta good news on there, if you like Full Moon you gotta go to the horror convention in Burbank, Charles Band does free signings for anything you bring in and they give awesome discounts on all their movies
A little too far for me to get to easily since I live all the way on the other side and in Canada. Does Kane Hodder still make an appearance at these things? Thanks for the website...

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A little too far for me to get to easily since I live all the way on the other side and in Canada. Does Kane Hodder still make an appearance at these things? Thanks for the website...
Haha yeah that will make things a little more difficult, they usually have conventions on the east coast too, Kane was supposed to be there last year but he didnt make it do to oversheduling, so you can imagine my disappointment. I have met Bruce Campbell 3 times though, wes craven, robert england, tony todd, amoung tons of others, i love it.