Angry Video Game Nerd

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
That was great, those were the good old days LOL.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Simon's Quest is still tha best...

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
that game was a pain in the ass. that swimming part always pissed me off

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Nobody beats this guy: [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAJNFUFxuC4"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Haha the funniest part in that Ninja Turtle one is when he is trying to jump in that little spot to grab the pizza lol.

Half those Nintendo games did suck!!! They were always too damn hard, I remember I rarely ever finished them ;).

There were some goodies though.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Haha the funniest part in that Ninja Turtle one is when he is trying to jump in that little spot to grab the pizza lol.

Half those Nintendo games did suck!!! They were always too damn hard, I remember I rarely ever finished them ;).

There were some goodies though.
I swear that part and everything else he mentioned are reasons for my early teeange angst, I still havent beaten TMNT OR Top Gun

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I swear that part and everything else he mentioned are reasons for my early teeange angst, I still havent beaten TMNT OR Top Gun
I don't remember playing Top Gun although I am sure I did at some point but I don't even think I got past the second part of TMNT, I gave up WAY early in that game!

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
He has since moved onto SNES and Movies....

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
I read the other day how the NES outselled the sega master system by heaps, and I started to wish I had gotton a NES, but I think I am glad I didnt now, ahh alex kidd in shinobi world and many other classics.