It's been awhile...

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
since I have visited this place! August in fact. Holy ****!What the hell has been going on? I need to start coming back here more often. A lot of good bros here and some kind things were said when I found out my wife was leaving me. I appreciated that. School and life in general has been keeping me busy. Anyway, just wanted to drop and say hi. I also see that big son of a B, Beelzebub is still around. :D

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
my arch nemesis has returned........

good to have you back brutha, i had to refocus my sarcasm on so many others since you've been away. is that you in the pic? mean looking mofo, but it won't keep ubi from jerking off on it.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
What up nate. Yeah, it's been a while for me as well. I've lost touch with all the peeps and the board keeps changing (for the better). Good to see you around.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Cuffs & Nate, good to see you both around. Nate, you look like you def got bigger. Good luck gentleman. And Beelze...

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Holy sh!t, you're still alive ! I thought Beelz had mistaken you for a protein snack :D I'm glad to hear you're doing much better these days :) Good luck with school.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey Natedog,beezle.iron warrior.and Cuffs..I get em all in one thread..good to see you ole bastards.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
What's up Madman, seems like this is the month all the old-schoolers chose to come out of hibernation :D Good to see you all :cheers:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
feels kinda like a reunion, doesn't it? lol.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
You old bastards.

Someone get a wheelchair for these fuc*ers.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Good to see you are still around Nate.

You too Cuffs and MadMan.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Yep, good to be back. Thanks for the re-welcomes you ****ing bastards. And I mean that with all the love and kindness in the world, especially to you big guy (you know who I'm talking about). Being single has allowed me to refocus the time I used to spend with the wife on better things now. Like me. lol. I'm only kidding...a little. Yeah, I noticed the board has like a thousand sponsors. All you need now is Muscletech and Cytodyne and the board will be golden. Oh and Beelzebub is always welcome to snack on my protein. I have plenty to go around, but B usually insists on seconds and thirds sooooooo... :duel:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Oh and Beelzebub is always welcome to snack on my protein. I have plenty to go around, but B usually insists on seconds and thirds sooooooo... :duel:
LMAO now that's the natedogg I know :D 49ers weren't too shabby this year either :head:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
damn, picking up right where you left off. that, my friend, shows true class. :D

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
damn, picking up right where you left off. that, my friend, shows true class. :D
Class is my middle name my friend. Love the gay parade picture. B and I were unable to attend this past year, but there's always next time. Yes and the 49ers did kick ass this year. Frank Gore was a steal in the 3rd round.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Nate,
I f*cking told you and IW that Gore would be HUGE if he could lose that fat he picked up at Miami because Larry Coker was/is a lazy muthafu*king coach that doesn't push anyone.

FG is what I thought he was. Go ahead and crown him.

Below at about 2 mins in (maybe 2:30) you can see how he ran as a frosh RB at Miami. I still say he was the most explosive RB we've had (explosive enough to keep Willis McGahee on the bench)

(Warning - explicit rap on this vid.)

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah. He's the savior in SF. Now if only the rest of the team and bring themselves up to his level.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
I was gonna say "Hi" to you, Nate, but I guess we're not talking about it any more. :)

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Natedogg, eh? Long time no see...looking huge though, but Jesus are you ugly :D