check out this message me ex sent me

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you have to read it bottom to top

------------------------------------------------------

You are so cheesey! I am doing fabulous, thank you for asking. I was just being kind, going through myspace and thought i would say hi. You are the one acting a little off guard. Remember you said it like this "check out my song", to me, one you seem still sprung on. And now you got me interested because you are acting all hostile and trying defend what you had said and meant.

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Feb 10, 2007 12:03 PM

are you actually mad because i did not dedicate my song to you? i am a little confused here. is everything ok? these messages have been kind of out of nowhere and caught me a little off guard. talk to me.

Date: Feb 10, 2007 1:47 PM

just what i thought, your alone and angry.

Date: Feb 10, 2007 11:09 AM

are you serious? thats a picture from chilifest. if it was us on a date then that would be a picture of "us". and no the song is not dedicATED TO YOU EITHER. or anybody lol. i havent "dedicated" my myspace page to anyone lol.

excuse me young lady i just tried to look at your page so i could make fun of your song too and we are not friends. whats up with that? whatever i did i didnt mean it

Date: Feb 10, 2007 11:28 AM

HAH i am getting plenty GREAT, wouldn't change it for the world "nookie", which is none of your business.
And i just thought it showed how much you miss me, because there's still a picture up of us from when we were together, and then that song "She is beautiful", you tell me to check it out like you put it there for me. I just wonder if you can't move on, and its okay if you can't. I know i am irreplaceable!
Have a great weekend.

Date: Feb 10, 2007 8:58 AM

lol why do you say that? are you not getting the nookie you need???

Date: Feb 9, 2007 9:22 PM

Your song seems FUN!
hmmm good, if you'll be in sometime. I have a feeling you miss me!

Date: Feb 9, 2007 4:51 PM

um i might. that would be fun to kick it. i will let you know if i am no doubt ok. hey listen to my song on my profile, i finally updated something on it. what do you think?

Date: Feb 9, 2007 1:18 PM

Its been awhile. I just wanted to say hi! Maybe check if you'll ever be back in town?

Chelsy

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
I think it was a set up for a side bootie, till mason mention the part where are you not getting enough.

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
dude no girls make sense i went through hell with one a few weeks back find my topic read it...no girls make sense at all

Mannypolarbear

Awards
What a ****in wierdo!! Sounds to me like she just wants the attention from you, and when you don't give it to her( even though she has supposedly "moved on"), she gets mad. She still wants your nuts.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just have to say...."Ugh".

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
You coulda hit that by the 2nd message...

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
i can't figure out what she wrote....she's from another planet ;)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You coulda hit that by the 2nd message...
This is what she basically said:

You are so cheesey!
You are being sentimental, and though I think it's cheesy it is very attractive.

I am doing fabulous, thank you for asking. I was just being kind, going through myspace and thought i would say hi. You are the one acting a little off guard.
I am doing fine, and it is great you are showing interest in me because I need attention. I was really missing you, so I decided to fawn over your Myspace and message you nonchalantly so you would need to initiate meaningful contact.

Remember you said it like this "check out my song", to me, one you seem still sprung on. And now you got me interested because you are acting all hostile and trying defend what you had said and meant.
At first, I thought you were possibly joking, but your hostility shows you still have interest. This makes me even more interested than I was before.

2nd Message:

just what i thought, your alone and angry.
Great, you are alone and brooding which means you aren't over me. Awesome.

HAH i am getting plenty GREAT, wouldn't change it for the world "nookie", which is none of your business.
And i just thought it showed how much you miss me, because there's still a picture up of us from when we were together, and then that song "She is beautiful", you tell me to check it out like you put it there for me. I just wonder if you can't move on, and its okay if you can't. I know i am irreplaceable!
Have a great weekend.
If you would have been mature I would have given up the ass to you, some side action against my current bf perhaps. However, you are an ass and have ruined your chance.

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
Who cares how she is doing, she is an ex.
Just do the small talk, go there, hit and leave.
Nver get into deep " Tell me if you are OK" crap with ex's, they will just turn on you cause then they think you are trying to see if they are weaker without you.
You can hit, just keep it as bottie call.

Big Matt

Big Matt

All The Whey Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
Date: Feb 9, 2007 1:18 PM

Its been awhile. I just wanted to say hi! Maybe check if you'll ever be back in town?

Chelsy
She's the one who reached out FIRST wondering if you'd ever be back in town to lay some pipe again. Then she got all up in yo grill!

Reminds me of that chick on "Flavah of Love" -"New York"..(yes I got sucked in to that train wreck of a show!) when it came down to her and 1 other chick and she wasn't Flav's choice....she stormed off the set screaming her head off "I don't care! Do you think I care? 'Cause I don't!"
-----yeah...OK.....that's why your screaming at the top of your lungs with tears streaming down your face.....because you don't care right?

Jack Nicholson said it best in "As good as it gets" where he played a writer and a woman asked him how he managed to write women characters so well......

"Well first...I take a man.......and then I remove all logic, reason and accountability." :clap2:

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
dude...you shot down an open invitation for side-action...j/k...isin't she the one who messaged you first?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Just bang her and don't get attached emotionally ;)

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Dude, you just blew a phuck-friend setup.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know, it's a sad day. Dirty Ex-GF loving is as good as it gets. Depending on the relationship there is a low-risk for emotional attachment, no awkward lies of calling them, the sex is fantastic......Where is my ex??..lol

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
She's just trying to keep an open avanue for spying on what you're doing. She's obviously still attached or she wouldnt bother, just wait til she emails you back with details about something she should know nothing about, then you'll wish you blocked her haha

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
My head hurts...........seriously move on, dont respond, dont talk to her, better things are just ahead.............

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Tell her she could have some loving if she werent soo easy.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seems she may have been coming on to you or just checking up but you pretty much fried anything to come with less than mature repsonses.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my guess is that she is off her freaking MEDS!
just dont talk to her anymore. she was just trying to piss you off.