I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I don't even lock any of my doors, not much to steal here.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Yikes. I have to say that it doesn't surprise me. A couple months back my deadbolt broke (just spun around without unlocking the bolt). I had to get in the house quickly to grab some paperwork that I needed for work. So, I sat there thinking that I was either going to break a window or break down a door. I figured the door would be cheaper to fix (I could replace it myself) so I started throwing my shoulder against the door. It only took a couple of hard pushes and the whole side of the doorframe ripped away. I was stunned at how easy it was to knock it in.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just leave my key under the mat so that people can let themselves in instead of breaking my door

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
I just leave my key under the mat so that people can let themselves in instead of breaking my door
:icon_lol:

do you leave your car windows down so they don't bust out the windows?

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
Bump my locks? When you then bump into King Arthur of Bullem (BullMastiff ):welcome: :jaw:... He just luvs human chew toys!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I leave the door wide open so either me or my brother can welcome them with a colt 45

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is why I love being Canadian. We don't break into eachother's houses, it's too goddamn cold.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
You know, I might look more into this. I've got a locker at work that doesn't have a key anymore and it's got a load of Sprite 3G in it and pictures of Mullet.