The Unofficial Helen Keller & Chuck Norris Joke Thread

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Helen Keller and Chuck Norris Jokes only. I will neg the crap out of you if you post any dead baby jokes.

So to start you off, here's a Helen Keller joke:

Have you ever seen a pic of Helen Keller's father?

.......neither has she.

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
I should do the world a favor and cap you like Old Yeller
You're just about as useless as jpegs to Hellen Keller

-weird al

W

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Instant reputation points to anyone who successfully combines Helen Keller and Chuck Norris all in one quality joke

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not trying to get points or laughs, but there's already a Helen Keller/Chuck Norris Fact: Helen Kellers favorite color is Chuck Norris.

W

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Not trying to get points or laughs, but there's already a Helen Keller/Chuck Norris Fact: Helen Kellers favorite color is Chuck Norris.
Lol never heard that one before, guess I shoulda known there would be one considering the Chuck Norris joke plague spread to pandemic proportions

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
It is a well kown fact that Chuck Norris' tears can cure blindness,

sadly even if Helen Keller was still alive she would still be blind;

because Chuck Norris has never cried!!!!

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
...Pure Brilliance!!!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Sinner - Helen convinced Bobo to take away the negitive rep option because every time someone was negged - it made Chuck's balls itch - badly.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is a well kown fact that Chuck Norris' tears can cure blindness,

sadly even if Helen Keller was still alive she would still be blind;

because Chuck Norris has never cried!!!!
Ha ha...that's pretty funny too!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sinner - Helen convinced Bobo to take away the negitive rep option because every time someone was negged - it made Chuck's balls itch - badly.

Well in that case, posting a dead baby jokes will result in a roundhouse to the face: the Chuck Norris equivalent to 10^100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000003 negative reps.

I

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
Have you heard about the new Helen Keller doll? Wind it up and it walks in to walls.

phillyb

phillyb

Awards
Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

A Handicapped parking sign does not signify that this spot is for handicapped people. It is actually in fact a warning, that the spot belongs to Chuck Norris and that you will be handicapped if you park there.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is based on a true story: Chuck Norris once swallowed a turtle whole, and when he crapped it out, the turtle was six feet tall and had learned karate.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How did Helen Keller's Parents Punish her?

They re-arranged the furniture.

I wanted to parallel with how Chuck Norris's parents Punished him, but no one punishes Chuck Norris unless he punishes himself.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is no such thing as a "Theory of Evolution". There is only the creatures that Chuck Norris has allowed to survive.

Chuck Norris CAN believe it's not butter.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad you liked it, I heard it on the radio a couple of weeks ago and basically laughed till I was out of breath.

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
Chuck Norris has counted to infinity...twice

Chuck Norris only masturbates to pictures of Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris appeared in the "Street Fighter II" video game, but was removed by Beta Testers because every button caused him to do a roundhouse kick. When asked bout this "glitch," Norris replied, "That's no glitch."

i had the number 1 Mr. T joke when the joke sites like blew up i was proud of myself :)

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chuck Norris appeared in the "Street Fighter II" video game, but was removed by Beta Testers because every button caused him to do a roundhouse kick. When asked bout this "glitch," Norris replied, "That's no glitch."

I thought they took him out because Chuck Norris always won.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Playing Macro Polo is definitely not as fun as listening to her read a basketball.

U

Uberfreak

Board Sponsor
Awards
What do Chuck Norris and cheap toilet paper have in common? They don't take no crap off of no one.

Why did Hellen Kellers dog jump off of a cliff? You would too if your name was uurlggggaaaaaaaaaappppt.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what do you call a tennis match between helen keller and stevie wonder? endless love

Adams

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why did Hellen Kellers dog jump off of a cliff? You would too if your name was uurlggggaaaaaaaaaappppt.
Why did Helen Keller's dog eat chocolate?

You'd kill yourself too if your name was uurlgggaaaaaaaappppt

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys,

I have a fever. The doctor says the only cure is a Chuck Norris joke, featuring the total gym. Do you think you can help me out?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How can you have a joke with both Chuck Norris and the total gym when Chuck Norris is the total gym.

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
upon request::

No matter what the infomercial tells you, if you buy a Total Gym, you will not recieve anything but a videotape of Chuck Norris having sex with your mother.

It is a little known fact that anyone who buys a Total Gym will also recieve a free naked picture of Chuck Norris. Should you decide to return your Total Gym, you will get your ass kicked, but may keep the picture as a free gift

D

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
Helen Keller may have been blind and deaf, but her ability to sense what's in front of her didn't prevent her from getting a roundhouse kick to the head by Chuck Norries. No one can make sense out of what Chuck Norris does!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Christy Brinkley doesn't have success with the total gym by having good workouts. It's because she gave Chuck Norris head, and swallowed.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Chuck Norris is so fast, he can run around the world and punch himself in the back of the head.

Chuck Norris is allowed to talk about Fight Club.

Chuck Norris recently had the idea to sell his urine as a canned beverage. We know this beverage as Red Bull.

Chuck Norris sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Chuck roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
omfg this thread is hilarious. Im shedding a tear. To bad i dont know any chuck norris jokes, i actually never heard one in my life until visiting the sinner's threads on chuck. Chuck Norris jokes are hella funny i must say, keep um coming!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
You are correct sir, as well as other places.

Chuck Norris can strike a match on a bar of soap.

While searching online for a quicker, more efficient way to bake muffins, Chuck Norris encountered the "I'm Feeling Lucky" button on Google. Taking this as a snide remark, Chuck Norris proceeded to destroy the search engine and fourteen orphanages for good measure. Chuck Norris is the only known man to have roundhouse kicked a search engine.

A man once fired a bullet at Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris swallowed the bullet and proceeded to drop his pants. Chuck Norris then bent over and fired the bullet out of his ass, blowing the man's head off.

It takes Chuck Norris 20 minutes to watch 60 Minutes.

Last edited:
Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
If at first you don't succeed, you're not Chuck Norris... Pure brilliance

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If Chuck Norris can't do it......yeah he can, he just chooses not to.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
A rogue squirrel once challenged Chuck Norris to a nut hunt around the park. Before beginning, Chuck simply dropped his pants, instantly killing the squirrel and 3 small children. Chuck knows you can't find bigger, better nuts than that.:cool:

Chuck Norris once lined up to kick the winning field goal of a high school football game. When the football went flat, he persuaded the referees to let him kick the field goal with a 3 month old child. Chuck roundhoused kicked the baby 60 yards through the uprights and then proceeded to bang every girl in the stadium.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Some kids piss their name in the snow. Chuck Norris can piss his name into concrete.

Once, while having sex in a tractor-trailer, part of Chuck Norris' sperm escaped and got into the engine. We now know this truck as Optimus Prime.

Chuck Norris owns the greatest Poker Face of all-time. It helped him win the 1983 World Series of Poker despite him holding just a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

The original theme song to the Transformers was actually "Chuck Norris--more than meets the eye, Chuck Norris--robot in disguise," and starred Chuck Norris as a Texas Ranger who defended the earth from drug-dealing Decepticons and could turn into a pick-up. This was far too much awesome for a single show, however, so it was divided.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chuck Norris gets calluses on his knuckles, Helen Keller gets calluses on her forehead.