**NEW** Microsoft Firefox now!

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Microsoft(R) Firefox | We've Made it Better

Do more by doing less.

Open multiple copies of Microsoft websites in one window with tabbed browsing. See thumbnail images of all Microsoft sites in a single view. Organize multiple tabs of sites into a single tab group of everything Microsoft and save it as a favorite. Opening 30 of your favorite Microsoft sites has never been easier.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
*Yawn* Sounds like an ugly version of Safari.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Seriously, did you look at teh website?

If you people aren't laughing you're obviously not nerdy enough to get it. :icon_lol:

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Microsoft and "better" just dont go together

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
*RSS (Real Simple Sex)
RSS is a relatively new algorithmic technology fueled by the continued hot desires of many online web users. Accessed by an illuminating an icon on the toolbar - a single click allows you to view and optionally download anything that resembles a tit, a boob or a breast - rendered directly in the browser with speeds up to 10 times faster than the competition. Real Simple Sex can scan and arrange explicit images/pictures in order of quality and effectively filters out irrelevant content such as balloons or soccer balls.

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
it would be nice if microsoft ever came out with something original

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
cheaper for them to buy out companies
or copy mac. no joke a read a few reveiews that vista blatantly rips mac os x off.i mena obviously it doesnt matter to a lot of people because windows is on 90% of the world comps but its jsut funny to us mac users.my mac can run any operating system out there from linux to windows..i have a partition for windows on my mac so my gf can use office

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
i use openoffice at work just fine amongst the M$ office users here :)