China Takes Out High Orbit Satellite

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
Why China's Missile Test Is Troubling -- Friday, Jan. 19, 2007 -- Page 1 -- TIME

Interesting. Hopefully this will ignite another 'space race'. I'd hate to see another Cold War, espcially with China, but it would be nice to see the country focused on technological innovation again like it was when i was a kid.

BV
i think its great, i hope they blow some spy satilite that would be very funny to see what bush would do, i think if there were another cold war bush would not hesitate he would blast china of the map, after all china is a huge threat to europe and the us with there strong economy go china

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I think attempting to war with China would be an enourmous mistake. Their military is literally twice the size of ours, not even mention their population is over 3x the size.

If China really wanted to start kicking ass and we were on their ****list, there would be problems. I think that's what worries some people, that we're not the biggest kid on the block anymore. Personally, I just wish everyone would get along and stop acting like a ****ing chimpanzee with pants on.

Cool technology can definitely make up for a lack of boots though...go metalstorm!:)

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
I think attempting to war with China would be an enourmous mistake. Their military is literally twice the size of ours, not even mention their population is over 3x the size.

If China really wanted to start kicking ass and we were on their ****list, there would be problems. I think that's what worries some people, that we're not the biggest kid on the block anymore. Personally, I just wish everyone would get along and stop acting like a ****ing chimpanzee with pants on.

Cool technology can definitely make up for a lack of boots though...go metalstorm!:)
i think if you look at north korea and the current tentions with south korea and the fact that north korea have the worlds largest army as well as being a communist country, if the us or europe put to much presure on these 2 countries we are all ****ed, i just hope world leaders start getting on before its to late,it does remind me of a passage from nostrdamus (cant spell it) it goes a bit like this a '' the great king of the mongols will awaken and an army of red will basically take the world over''
red army - communists makes you tink

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
The way I see, there doesnt have to be so much tension. Our leaders dont like China because they're a communist state. Who cares? And why exactly is another culture's belief's a threat to another nations freedom?

Unless, of course, that other country has plans to be an *******.

Any war on that scale would be completely and totally devastating though. Although we condemn the use of nukes, I bet that if we backed into a corner ICBM's would be flying out of our airspace like fireworks on the 4th of July.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Interesting although I wouldn't want to go to war with China i think we would kick the hell out of them. Second someone please take a look at the "quote of the day" picture on the links webpage. Is that an alien?

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
whats china gonna do, fly and ship there 5million man army to the usa? They would then have like a billion people to fight once they touch land:bruce1:

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
The way I see, there doesnt have to be so much tension. Our leaders dont like China because they're a communist state. Who cares? And why exactly is another culture's belief's a threat to another nations freedom?

i think freedom of speach and all that other crap should also give a country its right to choose what ever form of goverment it wants, the trouble is twats like bush and blair think the world should do what they want,

Unless, of course, that other country has plans to be an *******.

Any war on that scale would be completely and totally devastating though. Although we condemn the use of nukes, I bet that if we backed into a corner ICBM's would be flying out of our airspace like fireworks on the 4th of July.
another huge problem is te same problems common people us peasant have no say in world affairs, polititions make decitions that cost lives of thousands. im of to find some place at the first sighn of trouble:run: :run:

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
2 words. Air Superiority. IF anything would happen between china or Korea, we would bomb them from every damn angle, non stop, for a month straight until we decimated whatever Army, navy and airforce they have. Look at what happened with Iraq. They had the fearsome Saddam guard (or whatever the hell they were called) and we took at huge chunks of them in no time with air support. Bombers, Apache's, Cruise Missles fire from ships hudreds of miles away. I dont think there would be a problem at all. and IF they somehow managed to land troops over here, i doubt they would get too far because just about everyone and their mother owns a gun or has access to a gun and would not let some communist *******s come over here and try and take over. JMHO

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
or we would do another Japan on them (KABOOM!!!)

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
2 words. Air Superiority. IF anything would happen between china or Korea, we would bomb them from every damn angle, non stop, for a month straight until we decimated whatever Army, navy and airforce they have. Look at what happened with Iraq. They had the fearsome Saddam guard (or whatever the hell they were called) and we took at huge chunks of them in no time with air support. Bombers, Apache's, Cruise Missles fire from ships hudreds of miles away. I dont think there would be a problem at all. and IF they somehow managed to land troops over here, i doubt they would get too far because just about everyone and their mother owns a gun or has access to a gun and would not let some communist *******s come over here and try and take over. JMHO
Iraq is a very small countrie small army they are or were nothing and we still have not won even with all the troops there, china along with north korea would laugh a huge attack with nuclear weapons if north korea and chin unite w r ****ed

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Iraq is a very small countrie small army they are or were nothing and we still have not won even with all the troops there, china along with north korea would laugh a huge attack with nuclear weapons if north korea and chin unite w r ****ed

eeeh....i guess i just have more faith in the US military. Also about iraq...its turning into another Vietnam, we go in and do peacekeeping for the most part and get killed...just like vietnam. If we would have gone in and taken the measure needed and actually did the job right, it would hae ended quicker and probably with less deaths. That and Iraq are nothing but political BS wars.

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
eeeh....i guess i just have more faith in the US military. Also about iraq...its turning into another Vietnam, we go in and do peacekeeping for the most part and get killed...just like vietnam. If we would have gone in and taken the measure needed and actually did the job right, it would hae ended quicker and probably with less deaths. That and Iraq are nothing but political BS wars.
i think iraq should have been completly blown up and recolonised when the radiation was gone it would have been a lot cheaper

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I dont think China would ever have an interest in military action against the US - who is going to buy all their stuff and fuel their economy?

TINYTOAD

TINYTOAD

Awards
  • Established
I dont think China would ever have an interest in military action against the US - who is going to buy all their stuff and fuel their economy?
And finance their military... and supply advanced technology.

Keep reading!

-TT

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Hey, let's not get carried away we shouldn't attack China. That would be the last place on earth I would want the US to attack. We'd blast them so bad that none of us would have access to steroid powders and that would make me sad :sad:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Chinese-US relations are on the upswing despite these military postures. Economically, our countries are so intertwined now that a war would be financially devastating for both nations. THAT, I think, will make cooler heads prevail.

China has no way to project it's military might..yet. Currently they are pouring billions into their navy to address this very problem. Hawks might want to point out that this is omnious, however there's not much point in being a global super power if you don't invest in a decent navy..so I can't blame China for that.

We've been fighting little tech wars with China for over a decade. This spy satellite deal is just the latest chapter. It's basically China's way of saying to the US "Yeah, we're getting a little tired of your military satellites probing every inch of our country unchecked."

Even there, I can't blame them.

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
Military might don't matter! Remember the Spartan's 300 against 1 million and they still won! So with that, we should take about 10,000 soldiers and completely dominate China with our forces (and big ass cajones) and be the modern day Spartans that we truly is!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Military might don't matter! Remember the Spartan's 300 against 1 million and they still won! So with that, we should take about 10,000 soldiers and completely dominate China with our forces (and big ass cajones) and be the modern day Spartans that we truly is!
Read my other post in this thread. We should never attack China. How are we gonna get steroid powders in the USA after we turn it to rubble :D

I say we start a lobby on behalf of the BBing community to leave China alone because we need steroid powders dammit ! LOL

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Do you truly think this way, or are you fvcking around?

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
Your spelling skills are at par with your compassion for human life. :D
my spelling is crap but if iraq was blown up completly at least people would not still be dying for no reason, i think china are more liekly to release a disease that spreads like the flu but one that kills, after all most flus come from china,