wish me luck tomorrow!!!

BMW

Awards
  • Established
well i gotta go to court tomorrow after i got busted about a month or 2 ago, my atty said it shouldnt be much of a matter and they may just dismiss the case which i hope is true cause i do not want a felony on my record i can do jail time no prob but man i hope they just write it off! wish me luck!

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
well i gotta go to court tomorrow after i got busted about a month or 2 ago, my atty said it shouldnt be much of a matter and they may just dismiss the case which i hope is true cause i do not want a felony on my record i can do jail time no prob but man i hope they just write it off! wish me luck!
busted for what?:think:

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
WTF did you do? But good luck anyway.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
That sucks.

No one should be busted for that (unless selling to a kid).

Good luck bro.

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
good luck bro. even if you did land in jail, show those suckers what a bodybuilder is capable of.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Screw that man, I can think of much better places to show what a bodybuilder is capable of.

Good luck on avoiding jailtime.

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
How much did you get caught with and how did you get caught? If you dont mind sharing.

I hope they have caught every child molester in your area. Its a crime to humanity to be wasting law enforcements time with gear when guys like that are on the loose.

B4n3 0n3

Yea, I am wondering the same thing how exactly did you get busted.

Big Matt

Big Matt

All The Whey Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
Screw that man, I can think of much better places to show what a bodybuilder is capable of.

Good luck on avoiding jailtime.
For real! No need to demonstrate how strong your sphincter muscles are!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
YR - you can do an IP check, no?
Do his posts from today match from back before this thread was started?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
YR - you can do an IP check, no?
Do his posts from today match from back before this thread was started?
Same IP, same host.

Come on BMW, we wished you luck now give us an update.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Alright - well either he's legit or he's a cop and has always been one....

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
Alright - well either he's legit or he's a cop and has always been one....

Isnt it entrapment if you ask someone if they are a cop and they say no? Why not ask everyone when they sign up and if they say no they cant do anything.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Isnt it entrapment if you ask someone if they are a cop and they say no? Why not ask everyone when they sign up and if they say no they cant do anything.
No, that's a myth....born from tv shows. An entrapment defense requires one to prove to a jury that the cops induced a vulnerable individual to commit a crime that he otherwise would not have done. It's pretty uncommon in real courtrooms.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol, if that were true there would be a lot less people charged with solicitation of prostitutes.

BMW

Awards
  • Established
sorry guys i usually just leave this site up on my cpu ill update you guys when i get home since im at work....

BMW

Awards
  • Established
will someone please explian to me how the hell does me geting busted make me a cop? sorry to left you guys in the dark for a sec i forget sometime but youll have an update tonight actually you would have had one 5 min my damn pda internet crashed as i was posting the details and i took me almost an hour to write it so im pissed about that, but tonight....

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Damn bro, good luck and I hope you don't do time. Getting cought with juice is also my biggest fear at the moment.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
yeah good luck.....update us as soon as possible

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
will someone please explian to me how the hell does me geting busted make me a cop? sorry to left you guys in the dark for a sec i forget sometime but youll have an update tonight actually you would have had one 5 min my damn pda internet crashed as i was posting the details and i took me almost an hour to write it so im pissed about that, but tonight....
No, No, that isn't it. Only having a PDA makes you a Cop, Officer BMW.

J/K - don't shoot.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MANotaur General Chat 26
The Matrix Male Anti-Aging Medicine 14
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 0
RedwolfWV General Chat 16
Weight Loss 12