New Years Resolution for 2007 Thread

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Alright fellas, it's about that time again. It's the friday before NYE 2006 and you've had you year the accomplish last years resolution. So it's time to realize that you need to make the same resolution again and actually follow through this time, or come up with something new.

So as the 2007th year A.D. comes upon us what will you be dedicated into doing?....

I'll start, I have a few resolutions actually.

1. Quit dipping (already 2~3 weeks in)
2. Get back to 220lbs sub 9% BF
3. If I am big enough and tight enough, step on stage. (Bev Francis in Tribeca probably, and hopefully a few smaller shows in NJ or Penn)
** 3 maybe be a 2 year resolution.

So, get em up!

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
To grow my business to the point that I can support myself from it.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I resolve to get fat, pork up to enormous proportions and stop exercising altogether. I know I'm going to fail at keeping the resolution, might as well make it work to my advantage.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^LOL

Start college
Start at opening up my Gym
Stop being a procrastinator(is that spelled right?) :)
Learn how to spell

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
get my life in order
focus on my priorities
quit smoking
have a better year than 05 and 06 which were just as bad as they could ever get, complete nightmares, these past 2 years.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
I resolve to get fat, pork up to enormous proportions and stop exercising altogether. I know I'm going to fail at keeping the resolution, might as well make it work to my advantage.
Nice!! negative reality inversion of a contrarian future Yes!!!!

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
..to get off my ass and start my plans for global domination!!

..maybe I'll wait until the spring its kinda cold out, there's bowl games to watch and then the NFL playoffs..oh i'll get around to it just not sure when..but be warned!... I'll eventual do it!..someday..probably..no,no.. definately, just not sure when I'll find the time....damn job boss always on my ass...nevermind,

but be warned I may change my mind again and then global domination!!!

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
No 1 year resolutionis but I have a few 3 yr. ones
Compete in a show by age 21 (currently 18)
do well enought in school to get into USC's nurse anesthetist program

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
As boring as it sounds, I do not have any vices besides Anabolicminds, so nothing really to correct.

Maybe just 210 @ 8% will be my battle cry for 2007, oh, and dominate the LSAT.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
LSAT, are you going to be a lawyer...

I probably should add do well on the GMAT to my list but I already know that will happen anyways, so it would be a waste of time.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get back into shape. Focus much more on cardiovascular health and being able to run, bike, for extended periods of time. My time for aesthetic bb'ing is pretty much over although weight training will still be a very important aspect in my life. I want to get back down to 190-200 and run a half marathon.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LSAT, are you going to be a lawyer...

I probably should add do well on the GMAT to my list but I already know that will happen anyways, so it would be a waste of time.
Nah man, I'm just taking it for the fun. I'm also going to do the MCAT, hell man, I'm from Canada and I drove to Montana do to the SAT when I was in high school just for the **** of it. I'm gangster like that.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Nah man, I'm just taking it for the fun. I'm also going to do the MCAT, hell man, I'm from Canada and I drove to Montana do to the SAT when I was in high school just for the **** of it. I'm gangster like that.

Okay then, take a man's test (the GMAT) and we can compare scores. Kinda like the intellectual version of who has the bigger schlong.

What was your SAT? And why would you pay for something that you won't use?

Or am I just naive and you were being sarcastic?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The latter my friend, the latter.

I don't need to compare intellectual schlongs though, I'm good on it. I'm secure in my cognitive manhood, unless you aren't. Do I smell inadequacy Iron??

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Probably not. Maybe I should add that one to the list?

Ehh maybe not, I'm comfortable with not being comfortable with myself...:thumbsup:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
1. Get down to 235 at less then 10%
2. Find an employer that won't back stab me
3. Finally go on a much needed vacation
4. Purchase a condo, renting is a waste of $$$
5. Start working on my school administrator credentials by August 2007, right after my much needed vacation
6. Make $15K on sports betting

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Okay then, take a man's test (the GMAT) and we can compare scores. Kinda like the intellectual version of who has the bigger schlong.

What was your SAT? And why would you pay for something that you won't use?

Or am I just naive and you were being sarcastic?
Its not just how high the score, its how thick and how long before you need to sharpen your pencil!!

Standardized tests are great for standardized people, who live in a standardized world!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's why I dropped out in 5th grade. Standardized classrooms were too beneath me. i r smaert

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Become consistent in every aspect which will in turn lead me to progress. In terms of bodybuilding I want to reach 195-200lb at ~10%bf by the end of the year and have respectable strength. I also want to get back into the education system with the goal of studying something like sports biomedicine.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Nice thread, here are mine:

• Hit 215-220 and 9%BF or lower
  • Make more money
  • Be a better musician in all respects
bv

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. Stop buying Jars of Nutella to put on crackers and toast.
2. Keep my GPA above 3.0
3. Compete in the light-heavyweight class.

tattoopierced1

240lbs with visible abs

compete in a local strongman competition

start personal training

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
my goal is to lower my bf % to the point I can see my abs again and no spare tire hanging....and to win millions with the lotto!!!!

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
I want to be 100% natural-free. That means I gotta stay ON year round, but at very small doses. Like .1 cc test cyp and enanthate every day.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Main Entry: res·o·lu·tion
Pronunciation: "re-z&-'lü-sh&n
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English resolucioun, from Anglo-French or Latin; Anglo-French resolucion, from Latin resolution-, resolutio, from resolvere
1 : the act or process of resolving : as a : the act of analyzing a complex notion into simpler ones b : the act of answering : SOLVING c : the act of determining d : the passing of a voice part from a dissonant to a consonant tone or the progression of a chord from dissonance to consonance e : the separating of a chemical compound or mixture into its constituents f (1) : the division of a prosodic element into its component parts (2) : the substitution in Greek or Latin prosody of two short syllables for a long syllable g : the analysis of a vector into two or more vectors of which it is the sum

My resolution: to always put my best foot forward, be a fierce competatorn and a gentle father.

1) Train
2) Advance
3) Dominate

I will in this 2007 win my teams second consecutive football champion ship, this is our third year.

I will be recognised as one of the fiercest inside centers in 3rd division rugby.

I will continue to be in the top 95% of the population in strength and boyish good looks.

I will continue to re-establish my self as a good hockey player and by the beggining of the next season be a contributing memeber of a team.

To train in brazilian jiu jitsu, judo and MMA to lay the smack down to lazy weak ignorant people needing a spiritual awakening.

Last edited:
toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
1. Get down to 235 at less then 10%
2. Find an employer that won't back stab me
3. Finally go on a much needed vacation
4. Purchase a condo, renting is a waste of $$$
5. Start working on my school administrator credentials by August 2007, right after my much needed vacation
6. Make $15K on sports betting

Are goals for 07 are simliar:

1) stay at 145, no more up, down, yo yo ****
2) same as yours
3) same as yours
4) same as yours..LOL
5) start my nursing degree
6) run the boston marathon with or with out the leg brace....:)

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established

2) same as yours
3) same as yours
4) same as yours..LOL

TC, how have you been? Haven't seen you around for a while.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established

2) same as yours
3) same as yours
4) same as yours..LOL
Yup, almost identical except my #6 is to get better at my sports betting hobby, which will pay for my credential :D

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
im simple....

1. get through another year of dental hygiene school
2. plan my honeymoon

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bah, those are easy resolutions girl! Gimme something hard!

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
mrs gimpy = toothfairy

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Well, I think I am gonna shoot for these..

1. Read the bible more.. Gonna try for at least 3 times a week or more.

2. Try to spend more quality time with my little girls this year than I did last year.

3. Do more wheeling this year for sure.

4. Get back to the Gym again.

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
mrs gimpy = toothfairy
oh dont you be stirring up trouble mister!

:)

oh and jayhawk.. i know.... i should think of harder resolutions haha.... i wish my degree was cakewalk...... if only ..... did you notice how the gym is no on my list... i think im going to not go to the gym for the remaining year and a half of my education.... sucks though

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
-see my abs
-get swoll
-start my personal trainer certificatin
-start college
-and get promoted to E-7 in the US Army

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
- Stop drinking
- add more cardio to my training
- start training in martial arts again
- find inner peace

And perhaps buy another house or two :)

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
07' business and personal goals

Short Term--

Continue to grow my wholesailing business by picking up double the amount of properties we are now tying up totaling 6 a month and move hold time down from 18 days to 7 business days.

Purchase first buy and hold and have a positive cash flow at a minimum of $450 a month by March 1st.

Have first lease option tenant in place with option fee of no less then $8000 by Feb 1st.

Close January in NRU Marketing to the tune of $48,000 gross.

Continue actions needed to have consistant 5 figure months of NRU marketing.

Increase book reading in personal development or business motivation from 1 every 2 months to a book a month. (Started "The Secret" yesterday) Law of Attraction :: The Secret :: Official Web Site of The Secret Movie for more info.

Go to the gym every day but Saturday, follow a clean healthy eating lifestyle and get an organzied supplement plan remembering to take them....

Mid term--

Have enough business to take on a partner with my Company.

Have my wife transition to take on NRU marketing full time so I can run S.H.B, LLC and expand lease option service.

Have lease option houses filling at a rate of 1 a month.

Have a total portfolio of 4 rentals again cash flowing min $450 a month.

Have first 6 figure month in NRU Marketing by July 31st.

Take a 2 week cruise to Bahammas and Paradise Island.

Move into our new house.

Treat myself to a new "toy" car.

Years End--

Close years end books at $75mil on total property bought and sold.

Created 30 Real Estate millionaires.

Purchase 2+ acres in N. East part of valley for custom home.

Signed and dated -- will review Jan 2 of 08'

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
1. To be a better father then I have been, being in the armed forces has hinder it( my fault completely)

2. Open another Pub in the US upon my return from the sandbox

3. Finish my Masters Degree

4. Buy a new chopper

5. Loose that last bit of fat (BoBo, help out a transplanted Floridian)

Cheers to all and Happy New Year.

size

Awards
  • Established
1. Work on being a better person
2. Grow in my professional life and my business
3. Extend a hand more often
4. Push harder in cardiovascular health for competing in grappling and endurance
5. Enjoy nature

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Main Entry: res·o·lu·tion
Pronunciation: "re-z&-'lü-sh&n
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English resolucioun, from Anglo-French or Latin; Anglo-French resolucion, from Latin resolution-, resolutio, from resolvere
1 : the act or process of resolving : as a : the act of analyzing a complex notion into simpler ones b : the act of answering : SOLVING c : the act of determining d : the passing of a voice part from a dissonant to a consonant tone or the progression of a chord from dissonance to consonance e : the separating of a chemical compound or mixture into its constituents f (1) : the division of a prosodic element into its component parts (2) : the substitution in Greek or Latin prosody of two short syllables for a long syllable g : the analysis of a vector into two or more vectors of which it is the sum

My resolution: to always put my best foot forward, be a fierce competatorn and a gentle father.

1) Train
2) Advance
3) Dominate

I will in this 2007 win my teams second consecutive football champion ship, this is our third year.

I will be recognised as one of the fiercest inside centers in 3rd division rugby.

I will continue to be in the top 95% of the population in strength and boyish good looks.

I will continue to re-establish my self as a good hockey player and by the beggining of the next season be a contributing memeber of a team.

To train in brazilian jiu jitsu, judo and MMA to lay the smack down to lazy weak ignorant people needing a spiritual awakening.
I neglected to make goals in my spiritual self. This is a physical oriented board, where spirituality has much relevence to physical success.

In this year i will find or search for the secrets to inner peace and happiness, void of anger, vanity, selfishness is the journey i will attempt to embark on ultimately changing my physical self for the better, free of baggage and the weight of guilt and blame.

Last edited:
protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
1) excel at college(just going back after several years off).
2) find a job that i enjoy, and thats stress free(i loved my old job, but it took too much out of me).
3) record and produce a new album(i worked on some demos last year, but nothing that i finished up).
4) get to 190 and then drop down to 9%(currently at 186 and 12%)
5) to try and like the area that i live in(not the biggest fan of the new place i moved to)

i know their kinda lame resolutions, but its what i want to change in my life.

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
1) excel at college(just going back after several years off).
2) find a job that i enjoy, and thats stress free(i loved my old job, but it took too much out of me).
4) get to 190 and then drop down to 9%(currently at 186 and 12%)

i know their kinda lame resolutions, but its what i want to change in my life.
those are definitely not lame resolutions!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
those are definitely not lame resolutions!
Agreed!! find the source of your unhappiness change it! thats how you get happy, you obviously see that and are willing to do the work to get it done. PRops.